Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

English help

- Sat, 04 Jul 2020 17:24:25 EST nwrY4kXK No.13117
File: 1593897865444.webm [mp4] -(209092B / 204.19KB, 640x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. English help
Hello /lang/.

I work in big company in IT department. Most of the time I communicate in english language and I consider myself to be ok at it, however when trying to read for instance this chan it bugs me a lot to read all these complex sentences. I understand them but I have to put lot of effort to go through the text from the begging to the end. Sometimes I find myself reading it couple of times before I finish.

Seems its more complex language than it is at work

Any tips on that?

tl;dr got easily exhausted by reading complex sentences in english, have to put lot more effort to read them in order to understand, how to get over it
>>
George Coffingham - Mon, 06 Jul 2020 15:15:18 EST DMnU1zMY No.13118 Reply
>>13117
Keep in mind that the language on imageboards is completely different from the language at work or in professional environments. I could say exactly the same as you, except I'm learning Schooln, and can hold an okay conversation, but reading dobrochan is HARD. Really hard.

I can recommend you find something else to read as well. Something you're interested in, and have a good chance of finishing. I always feel triumph after reading an article or blog post or something in Schooln. And it's much easier than reading some Schooln imageboard.
>>
Fuck Blatherfoot - Thu, 30 Jul 2020 09:28:33 EST 9JWQ1bIK No.13122 Reply
>>13117
You have to just keep reading until it starts sticking. Learning to read again is what you have to do for languages, I’m learning Japanese and I’m in the same boat. It’s fucking hard but it’s fun for me at least.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.