Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists


how do i animal rights politics

View Thread Reply
- Fri, 26 Jun 2020 09:39:21 EST GTc2Cfsb No.46643
File: 1593178761664.jpg -(99483B / 97.15KB, 720x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. how do i animal rights politics
How do I pressure lawmakers to install more wildlife crossings to avoid car deaths, find out why birds act so suicidal, and put protections for animals from unnatural shit like drilling for oil in whale habitats or preserving the bobcat population. I don't know where to start and being an environmental scientist first isn't feasible yet
Edwin Blobblefield - Tue, 14 Jul 2020 05:46:09 EST 8HPizCBa No.46654 Reply
Birds fly in front of your car singularly to get you to slow down. It's actually them trying to help you. If there is more than one, they are likely trying to have you hit the bird chasing them that they are refusing to mate with.

They really don't commit suicide but murder doesn't seem too far from them

Hosting Copyrighted Content

View Thread Reply
- Thu, 02 Jul 2020 22:36:52 EST 72qC6YBx No.46649
File: 1593743812790.jpg -(192738B / 188.22KB, 1920x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Hosting Copyrighted Content
What's the best way to host copyrighted content and have to deal with the least amount of stuff?
Edwin Blobblefield - Tue, 14 Jul 2020 05:39:10 EST 8HPizCBa No.46653 Reply
Not advertising

Fuck Glowies and Their Injustices

View Thread Reply
- Mon, 13 Jul 2020 17:21:43 EST 8+A1tM2O No.46650
File: 1594675303117.jpg -(207308B / 202.45KB, 1000x611) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Fuck Glowies and Their Injustices
I swear the Internet is fucking lame. I can say that irl I've never killed anyone. I've never jacked anyone's shit. I've never raped anyone. I've never kidnapped anyone. I'm not a Muslim or anything but those lame fags keep insinuating that shit about me.

You motherfuckers now nothing about me.
But in the land of the free they can arrest you for being edgy and controvercial.

Fuck them. I'm a just cause.

You fuckers think you fight for good?
You fucking dont fight for shit but money and destruction.

Anyone know how to deal with these glow in the dark motherfuckers without going to prison?

Because I dont want t go down with them. Society is going to collapse and they're a good part of the reason,why.

Thpse sadistoc faggots want me in their COVID rape dungeons.
Ian Surryhall - Mon, 13 Jul 2020 17:23:40 EST 8+A1tM2O No.46651 Reply
I literally havent bothered anyone.

Advertisement of Rental Property = Termination of Lease?

View Thread Reply
- Wed, 24 Jun 2020 10:18:46 EST itIffVZP No.46639
File: 1593008326573.jpg -(8705B / 8.50KB, 272x185) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Advertisement of Rental Property = Termination of Lease?
Hello /law/, glad to see this board is still somewhat active. Long story short, I fucked up and didn't realize there was an automatic renewal clause in my lease, and failed to provide the notification of intent to vacate in the time period. Management said they would do some 'leg work', and I saw yesterday that the apartment is listed as available for lease in early July (lease was until end of June). If they advertise this, does this mean I am free from my obligation? State is Maryland btw.

James Wirringhood - Wed, 24 Jun 2020 17:56:21 EST oJ/g39/x No.46640 Reply
No. Do you still have to pay if they find a renter on July 1? Probably, but that's worth looking into.
Walter Chazzlelat - Wed, 24 Jun 2020 22:11:30 EST itIffVZP No.46642 Reply
Thanks for the insight.

Ok, how about this: In the state of Maryland it explicitly says in the annotated code for an automatic renewal to be enforceable it must be initialized or signed under the clause itself. My lease only had initials at the bottom of each page, and there are three separate clauses on the page of the automatic renewal clause. However, there is a section at the bottom of the lease before the final signature that points out the automatic renewal clause. Do you think it's worth consulting an attorney for this?
Martha Crurryson - Thu, 02 Jul 2020 10:52:41 EST WznYw1+o No.46648 Reply
have you tried asking them to be pragmatic? sometimes it works i know i'm as surprised as you are

Liberate this man please

View Thread Reply
- Sun, 03 May 2020 06:32:37 EST aY9nZj+a No.46625
File: 1588501957183.jpg -(30158B / 29.45KB, 615x359) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Liberate this man please
Write to this gentleman or send him books from Amazon.

Hays State Prison
777 Underwood Road
P.O. Box 668
Trion, GA 30753


I got a email back from regarding

post-conviction assistance. Please provide the name of the inmate, the State where they are located and a phone number and name of the person who would be paying the retainer. We are not a pro bono organization. Thank you.

What should we do to free Chris?

A Newton County man, who is a prisoner at Hays State Prison in Trion, and his wife have filed motions for new trials, according to a report from the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

Both Christopher Michael McNabb and Cortney Marie Bell were convicted of killing their baby Caliyah in May 2019. The two contend that there is no evidence they killed their child. In his motion filed Monday, McNabb says prosecutors were unable to prove he killed baby Caliyah and that his prior attorney was ineffective during the trial.

In her motion for a new trial, filed in late January, Bell also says prosecutors did not prove she was responsible for Caliyah’s death.
Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.
Beatrice Cronderfuck - Wed, 01 Jul 2020 12:34:43 EST kdwltWA8 No.46647 Reply
if you free chris mcnabb i wont make a video of don & god (cough) killing bombers ( cough cough)

Legal Scenerio

View Thread Reply
- Mon, 01 Jun 2020 21:35:24 EST QWxUGSHZ No.46627
File: 1591061724351.jpg -(5882B / 5.74KB, 225x225) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Legal Scenerio
Here is a scenerio:

>14 year old girl tells 20 year old man she wants to kill herself online
>20 year old man brushes it off thinking its just teen angst
>14 year old girl actually kills herself
>police recover her account post death, find that she was talking with this person
>On top of the suicide, often make sexual jokes about "dating" and "fucking" although its all purely joking, and the relationship is platonic
>In the account includes his full name, picture of himself, and state within the US he resides in (not the town or adress)
Should the 20 year old man be worried at all, could he be arrested for anything?
Frederick Pickgold - Tue, 02 Jun 2020 00:16:08 EST UjZfbuT7 No.46628 Reply
So long as he didn't send or solicit any obscene material or make sexual advances, he's got nothing to worry about. A man can talk about almost anything with almost anyone, including sex and kids. A man should never discuss this again with anyone though.
Wesley Pickworth - Thu, 18 Jun 2020 18:56:49 EST WznYw1+o No.46631 Reply
make yourself out as a victim of the police heavy handedness "i was careful under the impression that i had freedom of speech." were you? involuntary manslaughter by text is a tough thing to charge. in order to charge that they would basically have to substantiate some bad intent. god have mercy on your soul.

they are going to contextualize whoopie cushions as damning and your responses are going to have to recontextualize everything as a "big whoop." a lot of that is going off of the bill of rights. your public defender will not do this unless you call them out on fucking up their job, you have to work with public offenders in an educated way.

you know, you can basically rob a pizza delivery driver as long as there are no fresh wounds, physical recordings, or cash drawer accounting. just say that the pizza delivery driver went home being a liar and it turns into he said she said between you and the prosecution pretty quickly.

don't be scared because being a liar costs the state money in the end. it isn't sustainable except that these guys are sleepwalking.
Sidney Pusslewater - Tue, 30 Jun 2020 13:47:00 EST QWxUGSHZ No.46646 Reply
Thank you for the input. This isn't really about me though

Republics and Currency don't work homie

View Thread Reply
- Tue, 30 Jun 2020 13:24:23 EST deKwN/w+ No.46645
File: 1593537863260.jpg -(109597B / 107.03KB, 482x361) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Republics and Currency don't work homie
Republics and Currency will always result in a system that centralizes power to the currupt. CHANGE MY FUCKING MIND IF YOU DARE YO

I need some advice

View Thread Reply
- Sat, 02 May 2020 06:34:24 EST 9utpiNYa No.46623
File: 1588415664909.jpg -(343432B / 335.38KB, 1024x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. I need some advice
hey, /law/

I haven't committed any crimes yet, but I have a criminal mind and believe that laws shouldn't stop us from doing whatever we want (as long as it doesn't hurt others). if I were to become a criminal in the state's view, what would I need to do to avoid getting caught, or if I do get caught, what are some loopholes in current laws that I can use for my benefit in the courtroom?
Wesley Pickworth - Thu, 18 Jun 2020 19:07:23 EST WznYw1+o No.46632 Reply
use how much money it costs to prosecute as leverage being ready for discovery, jury selection, and a three day trial. if they can't prove anything then this is something that makes institutions so upset that they will throw a gun in your hand if you aren't smart about it. wipe your ass with arraignment because these things are extremely expensive.

being in a room full of 2-dozen lawyers with your own 30 minute allocation is about 3k in a way. they under estimate legal fees so that it doesn't look like they are doing a shit job. you can leverage how much money it costs against them. that's what i do, i like to wipe my ass with the state's money as often as possible. it takes a lot of balls and a lot of brains.

take like two community college law classes because all of the lessons are there. you can apply torts duty to the bill of rights in criminal cases in a way. the operating principle with a lot of this stuff is people are fukin dumb dude. it's not sustainable.
Albert Crickleneck - Sun, 21 Jun 2020 11:16:36 EST WznYw1+o No.46636 Reply
what i am saying is that you have to be your own juror otherwise they are going to make you lick the balls, i hope you get the shitadvice. you even have to be your own juror while working with lawyers who are wary of themselves gaining a bad reputation. the justice system really is that ass, so you ask good questions. at some point these people don't know where their asshole is even though they swear to god that it is behind their crotch.
Ian Guzzleshaw - Tue, 30 Jun 2020 11:23:32 EST yMDNPN9q No.46644 Reply

youre procrastinating your criminal activity by coming here and typing out this post. you fantasize about being a criminal but the reality is you have no way to actualize it, so rather than just going and committing whatever crime suits you, you have to come on here and hum and haw about "how do I crime? Im so criminal guys lets talk how to crime and get away with it"

Step 1, find something illegal
step 2, do it without being discovered
step 3, congratulations

The fine details will emerge out of whatever specific socioeconomic coordinates you launch your criminal activities from. Like if you have drug dealers around and you want to buy and consume drugs without being caught, that will require a different approach than sneaking into the backroom of a convenience store, loading your pockets and leaving out the back.

How do criminals and pedophiles get caught on the net?

View Thread Reply
- Tue, 11 Feb 2020 17:05:01 EST XjXwobl6 No.46604
File: 1581458701855.jpg -(281548B / 274.95KB, 999x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. How do criminals and pedophiles get caught on the net?
Do FBI spy on them?
User is currently banned from all boards 8 posts and 1 images omitted. Click View Thread to read.
Wesley Pickworth - Thu, 18 Jun 2020 19:12:06 EST WznYw1+o No.46633 Reply
1592521926884.jpg -(55384B / 54.09KB, 640x465) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
the goth gf from NCIS reads all of the stuff all of it individually by herself, and she farts a lot until she shits her pants, and then starts over again with a new pair, because she does it at home, it is her night gig
Priscilla Worthingstone - Fri, 19 Jun 2020 09:46:20 EST WznYw1+o No.46634 Reply
1592574380426.jpg -(37505B / 36.63KB, 450x297) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
i am taken aback a little bit by this question. the water is right there published on the internet... you don't want to drink it? it's called xkeyscore and you need to file paperwork on relevance to use it but don't need a warrant. the PD in larger cities have a cyber department that uses it. its relevant for anyone to know.

look palie boy my old chap i get that you are stupid because people have taught you that it is great to be stupid and it is great to be prejudice and great to be mean and etc etc.. you don't want to try answering your own questions? yeah sure.
Anonymous - Wed, 24 Jun 2020 20:39:29 EST 3ji3mqE3 No.46641 Reply
Only billionaires and heads of state are allowed to be pedophiles.

W9 Form - Audit Risk?

View Thread Reply
- Sat, 20 Jun 2020 06:35:58 EST fBFCAaWS No.46635
File: 1592649358645.jpg -(262919B / 256.76KB, 1074x1324) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. W9 Form - Audit Risk?
So my friends are behind on rent and facing eviction. There is a local grant for rent relief, but they are not going to apply because it requires them to fill out a W9 form. They have not filed taxes in years and are afraid of being audited.

How risky is it to apply? Will this increase their likelihood of an audit? The money is basically guaranteed, so I don't want them to turn down this opportunity if the risk is minimal.
Samuel Pallerdock - Mon, 22 Jun 2020 00:55:19 EST FZPBoVSn No.46637 Reply
Things are difficult. I see no issue to fill out a W9 form https://www.irs.gov/forms-pubs/about-form-w-9 so since they have not been paying taxes, in the legal sense.
They may get a kick from the ,gov. There would be no audit since they haven't paid taxes. What is there to audit? If they pay money$ for rent in the past,
Keep paying or be evicted. I see no protection by .gov unless they pay rent.

The risk is minimal, but will likely not move forward. as a free ride.
If they paid rent before, they will not get kicked, but they should pay
rent simply liked they used to. If they liked their landlord before,
kicking 20 bucks or more a week should work fine.

In short, the .gov eventually will not be able to help.
They may make a mistake and kick a check, but not
likely. Find financial worth, talk personable with
the landlord, try to work something out.
landlords can be asses, but again the can be ok to work with.

considering times are difficult, both tenants and property owners
are difficult at best, an agreement seems the best solution.

Reality, apt owners are not gettin much from the .gov. nothing

autit, how does one audit that doesn't file taxes?

So I am bonkers right now, I am loosing more money than I am taking in.
I am not an attorney. I am not going to reread what I wrote,

If you have all the means, the landlord, etc. depends on you to
keeping on."paying rent" They landorlds really getting .gov subsidies,,

So keep paying rent as usual if possible.
Simon Fanshaw - Wed, 24 Jun 2020 10:09:16 EST itIffVZP No.46638 Reply
Did they need to file taxes? How much money do they make per year? If you make less than the standard deduction amount (~12,500 right now) they don't need to file taxes regardless.

Anyway, I doubt it would increase their chances of being audited. Audits are usually triggered by IRS algorithms related to the return filed.

Becoming a PI

View Thread Reply
- Mon, 13 Aug 2018 13:26:32 EST p6LvcaWj No.46269
File: 1534181192416.jpg -(1037431B / 1013.12KB, 2250x3000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Becoming a PI
Just applied for classes to become a "private eye" or private investigator. Classes last 6 to 12 weeks. Wouldn't do anything involving drug busts, would open my own offices and bust people for abduction, attempted date rape and other serious crimes. My gramps has a licence so he could help me study. What does /law/ think about this idea?
7 posts and 1 images omitted. Click View Thread to read.
Barnaby Cagglestark - Mon, 15 Apr 2019 23:49:53 EST S2Z+PzRj No.46372 Reply
  1. Learn an area of expertise
  2. Move somewhere nobody knows you
  3. Get hired by an agency OR
  4. Start an agency in an area that doesn't require a license (SD or KY in the states)
  5. Scrape by doing shady shit for shadier people until you have dirt on everyone in town
  6. Extort the wretches for your real income

This is the only way I know.
Emma Pinkindidge - Fri, 13 Mar 2020 23:11:38 EST 9i0/T2on No.46614 Reply
how can there even be classes to be a pi? That sounds like a scam. I dont see how being a PI could possibly be viable nowadays
Molly Peffinglit - Sun, 07 Jun 2020 17:53:53 EST rCEXRZC5 No.46630 Reply
if you are fine with stalking cheating spouses all day and trying to snap pics of them with their new hot boytoy, go ahead. keep in mind 95 percent of the work is going to be very boring stakeout type bullshit. if you are expecting cool cases or want that weird detective noir vibe in your life this ain't the route. Those are once in a blue moon type things that inevitably get handed to the "big boys" who are renown, established, out compete you, etc.
In other words if you are cool with a grindy ass job go ahead - just don't kid yourself that it's going to be cool and glamorous. Think the process server scene at the start of Pineapple Express. People think its cool but in reality its just a job

Ohio buyer at Michigan dispensary?

View Thread Reply
- Thu, 04 Jun 2020 19:23:40 EST GZy/8jkr No.46629
File: 1591313020077.gif -(49664B / 48.50KB, 232x200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Ohio buyer at Michigan dispensary?
Can someone buy recreational pot as an Ohio resident from a Michigan dispensary without a medical card? (Ohio has medical, Michigan has recreational) Any idea how much, or how often?

How to find lawyer to get off probation?

View Thread Reply
- Sun, 17 May 2020 17:42:50 EST cfYutFUh No.46626
File: 1589751770216.jpg -(393839B / 384.61KB, 1920x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. How to find lawyer to get off probation?
I live with my parents who are older and disabled. I don’t want to risk getting corona so I wanna get all my stuff over with so I don’t risk killing my parents or something running around.

I’m around the point where I can get off early, no violations, completed everything, paid off all fines. The only thing is they want me to have a job to finish but we have corona going on I have no license and I was in job training and everything.

How can I find a lawyer to help me out with this? I’m scared of one just stealing my money or something and kinda paranoid going into a courthouse or anything. My parents are really at risk and it’s making me paranoid.

how to keep a killer out of jail

View Thread Reply
- Tue, 19 Dec 2017 22:06:51 EST xdJZdt0i No.46012
File: 1513739211369.jpg -(54505B / 53.23KB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. how to keep a killer out of jail
how do you win a court case when your client clearly killed him please help
so i have this client all the edvidence points to him and i need that money
2 posts omitted. Click View Thread to read.
Angus Suffingbick - Sat, 23 Dec 2017 17:10:48 EST OF1rZvH5 No.46017 Reply
You know, most people on this site can actually handle their drugs.
Samuel Hobberdack - Sun, 24 Dec 2017 06:45:08 EST dMXCI0R2 No.46018 Reply
Yes? We're also probably not the judge or prosecution...
Chart - Sat, 11 Apr 2020 16:48:16 EST wAD0hUkB No.46617 Reply
Make him "unrustled" you tard, by what I mean pointingean people back to their owned prickly nose

Report Post
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.