Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists


Isn't this shit illegal?

View Thread Reply
- Sat, 27 Feb 2016 21:59:13 EST guPIq1Wl No.45167
File: 1456628353574.jpg -(163495B / 159.66KB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Isn't this shit illegal?
I called the cops because my crazy ass ex girlfriend broke into my house while I was gone and stole my cash and my medication. Cops came to my door, I tell them situation, they don't do shit about it but follow me inside anyway when they didn't ask if they could come inside and I didn't invite them. Then one of them says he thinks it smells like weed in there, and that they have cause to search my house. Wtf?? Of course he finds my weed and pipes, and I get charged with possession of marijuana & paraphernalia.

What the fuck man, I called the cops because I'm a victim of a fucking crime, and they decide they can make up a probable cause and do a random ass search for whatever they want in my house? Fucking bullshit this has to be illegal. Please tell me I can get a lawyer for this shit.
12 posts and 1 images omitted. Click View Thread to read.
Hamilton Cheshlock - Thu, 09 Jun 2016 17:57:35 EST ghTpNazU No.45363 Reply
What if you tell them they're not allowed here when they're here for a house visit? They say shit like that and they don't leave when there's no reason for them to be here and they ADMIT they aren't there for a reason.
Emma Dartfuck - Sat, 11 Jun 2016 09:18:11 EST OCGBuS5C No.45368 Reply
Civil rights attorney..4th ammendment. Unless you were on probation or parole with a plea bargain from pleaing Guilty/No Contest and those were your terms. Can vary state to state
Fanny Duckleham - Sat, 11 Jun 2016 17:15:23 EST lc24Wo5+ No.45371 Reply
the cops were investigating a crime. they needed proof or to at least see how the bitch broke into your house.

Yall niggas dumb as fuck

hiding weed

View Thread Reply
- Fri, 10 Jun 2016 18:12:27 EST ay3CxQLj No.45366
File: 1465596747469.png -(21008B / 20.52KB, 483x316) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. hiding weed
oi! i need some advice for hiding my weed when i'm outside. could you guys give me some sneaky ideas?
Fanny Duckleham - Fri, 10 Jun 2016 21:56:24 EST lc24Wo5+ No.45367 Reply
dont smoke out side if you dont want to get arrested.
Matilda Gedgebare - Thu, 16 Jun 2016 14:00:18 EST OmyXdLKz No.45382 Reply
Keep it in your portable vape if you have one. Must people think they're E-cigs

Not sure how to feel..

View Thread Reply
- Mon, 30 May 2016 16:18:58 EST 7PYwrzDV No.45349
File: 1464639538685.jpg -(73006B / 71.29KB, 512x516) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Not sure how to feel..
Not really sure where to put this so if this isn't the right place I apologize.

So I visited a friend recently that I hadn't seen in about a year. We catch up over the weekend over at his place and I saw that he had a macbook pro, which is new as he's never had one before. So I ask him when he got it and he tells me that he stole it from an administrator's closet at the local public college (not community) when he was exploring one of their departments and noticed that one of the administrator's closets wasn't locked.

Now this irks me because I know that generally art departments are one of the most underfunded departments at schools so he potentially fucked over some teacher's shit. His argument was that a.) it was probably quickly replaced because it's a liberal arts school so there's probably more priority for their arts than at other colleges, and b.) it's likely that liability was probably in the hands of the school's administration since it was an administrator's closet so they would've probably had to replace it quickly since that closet was the administration's jurisdiction, therefore no loss of funding and things carry along probably just fine.

How sound is this logic? Something just doesn't feel right to me about it but since I'm personally not a fan of tuition and debt and generally just the way educational institutions function I'm not necessarily against the idea of stealing from for-profit colleges, but I'm also not down for fucking over underfunded art departments. Anybody work at a college that could give insight into the ethics of this sort of situation?
1 posts omitted. Click View Thread to read.
Shit Dumblemet - Thu, 02 Jun 2016 06:43:37 EST JgrhRLWY No.45359 Reply
>public college
>for profit college

So which is it?
Jarvis Lightdock - Thu, 02 Jun 2016 21:26:54 EST JLUOneXB No.45360 Reply

whoops not-for-profit public school. but still.

Clonazolam and Etizolam drug test

View Thread Reply
- Wed, 18 May 2016 17:04:22 EST a/qH4zj+ No.45327
File: 1463605462467.png -(67124B / 65.55KB, 476x473) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Clonazolam and Etizolam drug test
Well I think I fucked myself. I did not think these would show up on a drug test, and I also didn't think the job would go for a 10 panel test, since it's for a shitty warehouse that hires felons and basically people who are hobos.

I went to the hospital or clinic, got tested, and tested positive for Benzos. I DID tell the hiring lady that I had a rX for Benzos from my Dr. (I used to, but not anymore, and I doubt the Dr, would mention that).

I've heard that you can "request it be sent to the lab" for further analysis, and it usually comes back as a false positive. However, would I have had to do that at the clinic? Is it too late? If the hiring lady calls back, can I say I want it to be reevaluated at "the lab", claiming I'm taking Phenibut and GABA to quell my anxiety?

What do? Or did I just fuck myself?
1 posts omitted. Click View Thread to read.
William Clazzleway - Sun, 22 May 2016 12:10:40 EST tJcLzVQ3 No.45335 Reply
Also, assuming you acquired pills on the black market, they don't always contain what they are claimed to.
Ebenezer Sandleridge - Wed, 25 May 2016 03:02:00 EST Q+eYDGG0 No.45342 Reply
Quick thought, how long ago was the script for? Likke use before date?
Aside, I bet one could say just took whatever for whatever, no big deal.
Will you hire me or not. Will do the job correctly.
Priscilla Goodwill - Sun, 29 May 2016 20:38:24 EST wTpxxe7q No.45348 Reply
if it's within a year of the script, 'use before date,' do try to leave it at that. If script states for anxiety, sleep, better chance than digging in further with a lab test in my opinion which could show illegally obtaining a benzo. Surely Clonazolam is scheduled by now?

Where does the money from a refund originate on a credit card billing dispute

View Thread Reply
- Mon, 19 Oct 2015 18:54:13 EST c9lBFWvg No.44709
File: 1445295253358.jpg -(58242B / 56.88KB, 562x566) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Where does the money from a refund originate on a credit card billing dispute
Hey guys. I have a question about where the money from a refund originates - On the winning side of a billing dispute on a charge listed on my account with my credit card company.

I disputed a charge on my account, through my credit card company. They told me I won, and they sided with me. They refunded the amount back onto my account.

My question is, did the credit card company really take back the money from the merchant? Do they have that kind of power to simply reverse a charge whenever they want to? So that the merchant loses the money?

Or does the credit card company simply give me a refund out of their own pocket as a courtesy for being a customer?

I have always wondered this.
Basil Fegglecocke - Thu, 19 May 2016 07:37:29 EST f8Fs6quN No.45329 Reply
Nowhere, there is no money. Just numbers on paper/screens. They either increase the numbers on your bank statement or decrease the numbers on your bill. They do eventually force the merchants to "pay" them, which is why ghetto liquor stores only take debit for alcohol, but this is just in the form of taking the sum out of the next bank transfer to them. If the dispute refund is instant(ish), then it does initially come out of the credit card company's account, else they squeeze the merchant for it first which is increasingly common due to abuse.
Angus Hubberbanks - Thu, 26 May 2016 23:44:44 EST tyqJISl8 No.45346 Reply
>My question is, did the credit card company really take back the money from the merchant?


>Do they have that kind of power to simply reverse a charge whenever they want to? So that the merchant loses the money?

yes the merchant lost those moneys

card companies like american express will ALWAYS side with the card holder

I work at a hotel and we never require signatures at all when guests check in, because of this anyone can charge back on their credit card and claim they didn't stay here.

if you sign something at a retail store and charge back you might have a lawsuit incoming from the place you charged back from if your signature is there


View Thread Reply
- Sun, 27 Mar 2016 00:44:11 EST qShHsWwO No.45250
File: 1459053851625.jpg -(115634B / 112.92KB, 950x534) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. WEED BUST
I was allegedly caught with a 1/2 pound of High CBD weed and $2500 cash. I was charged with trafficking in Canada. What can i do? My lawyer is off for the weekend and im scared. Its not my first offence but my first of one this bad. Any tips so i stay out of jail? I had a panic attack when i got busted but when the cops with the ambulance i just went with the cops instead and now they said i faked a medical emergency. I need some help guys
4 posts omitted. Click View Thread to read.
Eugene Bardwill - Mon, 23 May 2016 18:34:27 EST JgrhRLWY No.45338 Reply
>Implying rich people walk around with large amounts of cash

Lol ok, maybe nouveau riche trash. But they are just gagging to give that money back to us. Real money doesn't do insipid shit like that. Carrying cash is for plebs.
Ebenezer Sandleridge - Wed, 25 May 2016 03:11:38 EST Q+eYDGG0 No.45343 Reply
>Is 2500 like an obscene amount of money to carry around?

Should not be. But if any drugs can be found with it, it's as good as gone in some places. The US at a time and today as well, can simply confiscate amounts of cash and deem it drug cash. If parahelenia or drugs are found alongside. Not good.

2500 is somewhat unique, drugs or not pigs have taken peoples moey, jailed them as well. At times a mere few bills found with drugs or paraphenelia the moey is forfeiteted to the county/state by default.
Sophie Tillingshit - Wed, 25 May 2016 07:25:31 EST lc24Wo5+ No.45344 Reply
you explained this kinda shitily so ill do a better job or try too

asset forfiture is the process by which police may sieze assets they believe to be in connection to illegal activity. this can include large sums of money and or objects they say facilitate illegal activity.

for being an unemployed and having 2 grand in small bills screams these funds were obtained illegally, on the other hand being a stripper walking around with a bag of coke and 2k in your pocket doesnt. its all about the circumstances surrounding the situation

you should look into asset forfeiture. its a rather murky topic that has alot of strange stories with it. you'll hear stories used car dealers sending their employees with 20k in cash to the auction, getting stopped and having the assests siezed even with out drugs present. http://dailycaller.com/2015/01/30/the-7-most-egregious-examples-of-civil-asset-forfeiture/

What can the pres actually do?

View Thread Reply
- Thu, 12 May 2016 23:15:28 EST CLAdTZPI No.45311
File: 1463109328323.jpg -(107649B / 105.13KB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. What can the pres actually do?
Hey /law/ this is a general question rather than a plea for legal advice but this still seemed like the best board. Everyone talks about the President of the US as regards to drug policy, but theoretically if a super pro-pot person got elected then what could they even do? I seem to remember reading that the president gets a direct say in what the Scheduling of specific drugs is but I'm curious if that's the full extent of their power (or even if that's accurate at all) aside from suggesting legislation to congress?
2 posts omitted. Click View Thread to read.
Polly Blythewater - Fri, 13 May 2016 23:15:54 EST uLJPOHRz No.45316 Reply
Presidents can only pardon federal crimes, so he can't really do much for street level dealing or use offenses.
Molly Blallernure - Thu, 19 May 2016 08:55:46 EST jgu/8HmY No.45330 Reply
clinton did for his brother. I think it was for coke though.
Hedda Pebberfidge - Thu, 19 May 2016 11:26:39 EST JgrhRLWY No.45331 Reply
Roger Clinton had federal drug charges, specifically Conspiracy to distribute cocaine, 21 U.S.C. § 846 and Distribution of cocaine, 21 U.S.C. § 841(a)(1), and was convicted in the western district of the federal district court of Arkansas.

Because it was federal Bill could pardon him, he couldn't (and didn't) pardon his cocaine possession or DUI convictions.

What law would I be breaking?

View Thread Reply
- Wed, 18 May 2016 10:04:52 EST d44nGmxv No.45325
File: 1463580292346.png -(169844B / 165.86KB, 256x256) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. What law would I be breaking?
I live in Ohio.
I've noticed the paper used for releasing people like me from probation has a very similar appearance to those the police use to apply for warrants. If I were to put a probation release form in the judge's office mailbox where warrants go, rather than the box for probation forms, what laws would I be breaking? Would playing dumb about where forms go be a good enough excuse? I know every warrant gets signed without ever being read. Whether it would work just seems a matter of the paper ending up back in the probation office.
Albert Deshkodging - Wed, 18 May 2016 16:58:12 EST lc24Wo5+ No.45326 Reply
I know every warrant gets signed without ever being read. Whether it would work just seems a matter of the paper ending up back in the probation office.

try again.


View Thread Reply
- Mon, 16 May 2016 01:37:12 EST j6cYZyBb No.45318
File: 1463377032240.jpg -(75806B / 74.03KB, 400x266) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Vinyl
If I own a copy of Floyd on vinyl, am I allowed to download those albums in the US
Ebenezer Cranningdere - Mon, 16 May 2016 03:24:12 EST Q2bHITxC No.45319 Reply
You're allowed to make and possess copies for personal use, but you're never allowed to distribute them which is generally what you do when you download using peer-to-peer.

muh gun

View Thread Reply
!rU8mq5Ca7M - Mon, 16 May 2016 22:33:51 EST qmyw6qYu No.45320
File: 1463452431900.jpg -(58474B / 57.10KB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. muh gun
tl;dr: yellow version
>bought a smith & wesson M&P 40 pistol c. 2009 in cali, registered in my name in theory
>couple years passed, shit went bad for me
>went to georgia to live with army buddy
>shit went south, had to bus back to cali to be homeless
>left my pistol with my then-buddy for safekeeping among other issues
>no longer have contact with said dude, can't get contact either
>need pistol back before moving to grizzlyville, ak
>dude since moved from ga to nm based on what little i could glean from the interbutts
>pistol has since been added to some bullshit "gun control" faggoty list precluding direct import afaik

other stuff was also left behind, and i have no reason to assume it no longer exists based on my knowledge of the dude.
how should i get it back, or should i just write it off as a total loss?
Clara Billerbury - Tue, 17 May 2016 00:13:29 EST 7PhiV2Pl No.45321 Reply
I may be wrong but I think that you transfer possession of the firearm if you leave it with someone for over 6 months.
Martin Clollyputch - Tue, 17 May 2016 02:07:10 EST 2Qb4yyph No.45322 Reply
If you didn't have some agreement about your stuff and just left it there indefinitely, you abandoned it. It's unlikely that you can legally claim any of it, but he might just give it to you.

Sudden death

View Thread Reply
- Sun, 08 May 2016 03:49:57 EST B7JlJ1MF No.45306
File: 1462693797473.jpg -(68189B / 66.59KB, 500x727) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Sudden death
So my mom just died /law/. Got the call last night.

It's 12:24 am here. Happy mother's day! I looked at her face and it was all bruised with a hint of vomit across one cheek. They stripped off all her clothes to get her on the stretcher... I was in the next town over when this happened so the neighbors had to call me. It must have been three days she was lying there on floor next to her bed. The signs seem to point to kidney failure. But this isn't a /qq/:

She did in fact leave a will. I intend to honor every word of it. The problem is that she didn't sign the thing yet!! A witness did sign it however and even more people saw her with it talking about it to them, myself included. Is it legally binding in any form? The estate in questions is like <$3000 (...subsidized housing).

I don't want the government or anyone to try to pull anything that would cause more pain to my sister and I and violate mom's vision of life after her passing. Maybe I'm just getting up in arms over nothing idk. Input?
Sidney Happerforth - Sun, 08 May 2016 10:37:16 EST B7JlJ1MF No.45307 Reply
well, I guess this just became a legacy question. found a copy where she did sign it.
Jenny Seggleworth - Sun, 08 May 2016 11:27:06 EST y5e+CA66 No.45308 Reply
>A witness did sign it however and even more people saw her with it talking about it to them, myself included.
It's really weird that a witness signed it but she didn't.

>Is it legally binding in any form?
Definitely not binding, but it can have some weight in the event of a dispute.

>I don't want the government or anyone to try to pull anything that would cause more pain to my sister and I and violate mom's vision of life after her passing.
What's going to happen is the estate will go to a probate court. The will is supposed to be the decedent's testimony to that court. The particulars vary by state, but if you and your sister are her only immediate family then you each get half of what's left over after debts, taxes, and fees. Your options for affecting the distribution of the estate are testifying in court or coming to an agreement with the other heirs and submitting that to the court.
Isabella Tootcocke - Sun, 08 May 2016 16:32:17 EST klBXCnVM No.45309 Reply
Sorry to hear passing by. Take some time. Few things are as important.
Good luck to you and family.

Posession of Heroin Indictment

View Thread Reply
- Tue, 19 Apr 2016 23:01:28 EST 5PhBYusF No.45277
File: 1461121288683.jpg -(207281B / 202.42KB, 683x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Posession of Heroin Indictment
Wondering if I can beat this shit... Before I explain please let it be known I live in a small town with about 12k population... If your wondering why my county is petty.

Okay, so around 10pm or so, I went into the bathroom, my parents suspecting me of using in the bathroom. They called the cops on me while I was in the shower. I had a syringe and a spoon in the bathroom with me. I took the spoon in the shower with me (it was weird I had a gut feeling the cops were being called on me.) And I washed off the spoon while taking a shower. I got dressed, walked out of the bathroom, and 4-6 cops were waiting in the living room waiting for me. They told me to come there and I kept arguing with them, "Am I being arrested?" "What am I being detained for" "Why am I being held here I didnt commit a crime." blablabla...

Their answer was "You are being held for the sheriff."

I said "For what reason am I being held for the sheriff If I didnt commit any crimes."

They wouldn't answer. They just stayed silent...

I was sitting there at the table with the cops hands on my arms so I wouldn't move... For basically no reason other than my parents called and suspected me of using in the bathroom.

The sheriff got there (A narcotics agent in my small ass fucking town). And said they were going to search my room, which I argued I didnt give permission, they said my stepdad gave permission. So they did that and found nothing, Then she wanted to search my person, and I CLEARLY MADE IT A HUGE FUCKING BIG DEAL, that she cannot search my person and I wasnt giving her permission. She kept saying she was going to search for illegal weapons so the cops are safe. She patted me down and reached in my pockets and pulled out a clean spoon and syringe. Took me outside to the cop car, field tested the spoon with no witnesses and came back to me in the back of the cop car saying I was going to jail tonight for posession of heroin. So here I am today out on bond, just got served with a Felony 5th degree posession of heroin indictment. Its my 3rd posession charge the fuck do I do can I beat this shit with this search shit?
14 posts omitted. Click View Thread to read.
Rebecca Munnerwill - Sun, 24 Apr 2016 15:15:47 EST JgrhRLWY No.45294 Reply
Also you need to refer back to one of my earlier points about how Terry doesn't answer the question. Stop reading Terry and get a lawyer.
Lillian Smallhood - Mon, 25 Apr 2016 06:59:55 EST mY8z3ti5 No.45295 Reply
> The officer told me he was searching for weapons, NOT CONTRABAND

cops lie, get over it.
Edwin Crisslenurk - Tue, 03 May 2016 22:01:15 EST ZBt7N0X/ No.45303 Reply
I'm an attorney, and I'll start by giving you the only advice: get an attorney. I'm guessing you're from the US, so your state should have a public defender's office. Sign up with them if you cannot hire an attorney. Despite what you've heard, they can be amazing attorneys. I am a public defender and the attorneys in my office are the best in the state.

There are potential 4th Amendment issues in your case concerning the search of your room and your person. An attorney can sit down with you, look at the discovery you receive (all the police reports) and determine whether you have a good argument for suppression. In the meantime, this is some good general advice:
1) Do not talk to police or prosecutors. If they reach out to you, say nothing other than "I'd like to speak to an attorney."
2) Get into a drug treatment program. Go to the local health department, get evaluated, and follow their instructions. Whether or not you think you need treatment, the Judge you're in front of is probably going to presume that you're an addict due to your charges and priors. If you can show the prosecutor and Judge that you're seeking help, that's one less reason to lock you up.
3) Are you working? No? Then get a fucking job. Again, full-time work is ANOTHER reason to not lock you up. Can't find a job? Do volunteer work with a not-for-profit organization in your community. Treat it like a job.
4) Get a haircut, shave, and wear a suit to court. Appearance matters. It shouldn't but it does. Deal with it.
5) Bring with you a folder with all the documentation of the above-mentioned. Proof that you're working, in treatment, doing community service, etc. Letters from drug counselors confirming that you're in treatment (when you started, how often you go, when you get urine tested, and so on). Stuff with letterheads, signatures, and phone numbers in case the prosecutor or Judge wants to verify.
6) If possible, bring people who can speak on your behalf. Yes, your parents who narc'd you out may help. If you clean yourself up and impress them enough, they may be able to give a whole "my son has totally changed" song and dance routine. Otherwise, if people cannot make it to Court, have them write letters of references. Keep those handy, in your folder. All of these materials are for your attorney to use as ammunition to convince the prosecutor to drop the case or work a deal out to your benefit. Even if you cannot work the case and end up taking a shitty plea or going to trial and losing, you can use aaaaaall of that information for mitigation during sentencing to convince the Judge that locking you up would serve no purpose.
7) Look into vivitrol injections. Google it and read about it; call your doctor or the health department and see if that's available in your area/with your insurance. It's pretty new and exciting stuff (the medication is old; the injections are new).


pic unrelated

View Thread Reply
- Tue, 19 Apr 2016 14:02:50 EST Lr2DY6o0 No.45275
File: 1461088970014.jpg -(49110B / 47.96KB, 539x535) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. pic unrelated
So I was pulled over and cited for having a headlight out.
The cop smelled pot so i gave him the weed and pipe.
Spent the night in jail. Now I have court and I believe I might want to fight it. The cop said my headlight was out but the next day I turned it on and it was broken, and smoking but still lit. I feel like it should be considered an unlawful stop and would be thrown out but I dont want to have to deal with major shit for trying to fight it rather than just pleading guilty. I've had a few misdemeanor pot charges that were dropped down in ny and this is my first charge in south dakota.
Jarvis Blashchidge - Tue, 19 Apr 2016 22:57:29 EST aYpMpqpy No.45276 Reply
i got caught smoking a j in my local park at night, worst comes to worst is they are going to give you an "acd" adjournment in contemplation of dismissal.

good luck

Just got rekt by police

View Thread Reply
- Mon, 07 Mar 2016 02:19:39 EST hEfaH7id No.45198
File: 1457335179700.jpg -(42732B / 41.73KB, 650x479) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Just got rekt by police
So about an hour ago I got stopped for speeding. The police searched my car and found 2 Vyvanse pillls, 2 Klonopin, a small quantity of weed (under .5 grams) and a bottle of anti-depressants that aren't prescribed to me. Does anyone know how fucked I'm gonna get? I was "arrested" but they didn't take me to jail. The cop said there would be some paperwork coming, and I'd have to appear in court. Does anyone know what kind of charges I'm going to face? I live in Pennsylvania.
19 posts and 2 images omitted. Click View Thread to read.
Walter Greenman - Fri, 15 Apr 2016 07:15:54 EST mY8z3ti5 No.45270 Reply
wtf is a summary offense

you will end up in rehab and have to complete it as your plea deadl.

p sure i suggested you start a rehab program a while back.
John Brunderridge - Fri, 15 Apr 2016 16:37:09 EST QJcdANRq No.45271 Reply
1460752629352.jpg -(37414B / 36.54KB, 300x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.

A summary offense tends to mean whatever you did was not considered a big deal. It can be dealt with 'summarily' (quickly) by a judge without going to trial or using other lengthy, expensive procedures.

Criminal (aka Indictable) offenses tend to be big deals. Big fines and pound-me-in-the-ass prison,

>Summary conviction offences encompass the most minor offences in the Criminal Code. Examples are "cause disturbance" and "harassing telephone calls."
Another example is 'use of a stolen credit card.' Don't ask me how I know.
>Unless a different penalty is specified, summary conviction offences are punishable by a fine of up to $5,000 or six months' jail or both.
>You cannot be fingerprinted for a summary conviction offence.
Fanny Fottingwell - Sun, 17 Apr 2016 11:34:00 EST QJcdANRq No.45274 Reply
That info is for Canadia.

Penn summary offence info: https://clsphila.org/learn-about-issues/dealing-summary-offenses

It's not easy to find 411 on Penn fingerprinting. This page says they will do it for 'retail theft'. So there's an example of a summary offense requiring fingerprinting. Talk to your lawyer to see if you have to do it. That order may have been triggered by your arrest and you might not have to go, but find out for sure.

>(g) Fingerprinting.--Prior to the commencement of trial or entry of plea of a defendant 16 years of age or older accused of the summary offense of retail theft, the issuing authority shall order the defendant to submit within five days of such order for fingerprinting by the municipal police of the jurisdiction in which the offense allegedly was committed or the State Police. Fingerprints so obtained shall be forwarded immediately to the Pennsylvania State Police for determination as to whether or not the defendant previously has been convicted of the offense of retail theft.

Report Post
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.