Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists



View Thread Reply
- Fri, 16 Dec 2016 06:40:18 EST JxoyClbw No.45648
File: 1481888418033.jpg -(56996B / 55.66KB, 593x305) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. HELP!
if someone were to accuse me of rape that I didn't do would I still go to jail while fighting my case?
The story would've been over four years ago.
I'm trying to get them to call the cops on me to prove that they're lying but not if it gets me sent to jail.
4 posts and 2 images omitted. Click View Thread to read.
Henry Chuckledodge - Sat, 24 Dec 2016 01:48:48 EST Yhz4KtAR No.45668 Reply
Stop talking to her. The only thing that you can do at this point is make it worse for yourself lifewise and legally by continuing to talk to her. And as far as it goes, you had sex with her years ago..she claims you raped her years ago. No one can support either claim it sounds like so even if they go to the police you shouldn't end up in jail.

Just keep a level head and try and duck out of this scenario. If you talk to her make it a last time sort of deal and calmly explain that you just want to be left alone and to leave her alone. Keep a level head about this man.
Betsy Focklechere - Tue, 27 Dec 2016 14:11:12 EST U6aHttmO No.45670 Reply
no proof that it was you if you don't have the same phone at the time of arrest. get a new phone, change number, deny it was you
Betsy Focklechere - Tue, 27 Dec 2016 14:12:14 EST U6aHttmO No.45671 Reply
or better yet don't say anything and hire a lawyer if the police ask you anything

Court reporting

View Thread Reply
- Thu, 01 Dec 2016 13:11:47 EST 6HYelcHc No.45629
File: 1480615907061.jpg -(20669B / 20.18KB, 421x421) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Court reporting
I was thinking about going to school for stenography. I know court reporters make good money. My aunt makes 6 digits as one. Im 22 l, was wondering if anyone had experience in this field, advice etc.
2 posts omitted. Click View Thread to read.
Sophie Pucklebury - Mon, 05 Dec 2016 15:50:31 EST L7KxdZYE No.45635 Reply
Start learning shorthand. You're going to need extensive training in it.
Beatrice Breshstetch - Mon, 05 Dec 2016 16:02:45 EST 2r7yEDcB No.45636 Reply
I didn't know there was a standard form of shorthand.

Gay Marriage

View Thread Reply
- Fri, 11 Nov 2016 10:42:01 EST NAqaMqZ/ No.45598
File: 1478878921998.jpg -(2537840B / 2.42MB, 4520x2568) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Gay Marriage
Now that trumps elected...

I'm gay. But I am not married. Do i have sufficient stake to sue the federal government to repeal their supreme court decision and restore the sanctity of marriage?
3 posts omitted. Click View Thread to read.
Reuben Minnernane - Wed, 30 Nov 2016 18:22:06 EST EpqQcmz+ No.45627 Reply

He didn't say anything directly, no.

What he has said is that he would do a lot to restore "Freedom of religion" and states rights, and we all know what people really mean when they talk that way in America. They mean rolling back gay rights and restoring the freedom to discriminate (Which a lot of red states already have in the ability to refuse employment and housing to people on the basis of sexuality).

In short, he doesn't have to do anything directly related to gays. All he has to do is allow states to do so. The same way Obama instructed the DOJ not to pursue marijuana charges in recreational/medical states, Trump can instruct his DOJ not to pursue any cases against those who may violate federal statutes or case-law when it comes to certain issues.
Nell Sembleville - Thu, 08 Dec 2016 13:20:13 EST Yhz4KtAR No.45640 Reply
Being president is in large part about keeping good pr going. Especially since you have to run again to stay there. All things considered what you're talking about, what ops talking about? These are legally unlikely scenarios. Hypothetical that could have people affected negatively? It sound like borderline fear mongering. I would say not to jump to a worst case scenario type idea right away based on assumptions here.
Rebecca Clayshit - Thu, 08 Dec 2016 23:09:24 EST jMsjNZxD No.45641 Reply
He is gay/bisexual. any Republicans are gay. Larry whats his name, whatever the case, he will appoint any person that does not reflect social values that this country is supposed to represent. He speaks of states rights, whuch means more Bshit from the right. States rights, how about the peoples rights. This country is now fucked, it is as abnormal on the politically right as any of the most fucked up regimes in the world. Few countries have as bad leadrship as trump and his crooked corrupt spiritually immoral people he seeks to surround him.

New Identity

View Thread Reply
- Fri, 25 Nov 2016 20:53:54 EST TtiDJUHT No.45604
File: 1480125234161.jpg -(178840B / 174.65KB, 1219x1620) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. New Identity
So I'm working on creating a new strawman ie; passport,drivers license,academic record,financial records. I'm not asking for advice on how to attain such documents. I'm inquiring as to the legal consequences of getting caught using such documents. I have no intention of using stolen documents, only false documents or those attained from corrupt officials. I inquiring particularly in regards to the legal consequences withing the European Union,United States, and Canada.
13 posts omitted. Click View Thread to read.
George Sabblestone - Sat, 03 Dec 2016 04:31:14 EST VaWIad/z No.45633 Reply
>>if yoy have never been arrested even better.

>Unfortunately that isnt the case.

My point was that, If one has been arrested in theUS there is an NICIC database? It scans fingerprints, it may or may not pick up on somebody's
prints but the arrest history is there. Seen it enough times.
So if no arrest success would be far better

If somebody can acquire a birth certificate they can get a social security card, an ID, drivers license, etc. That is basically the main link is a birth certificate.

Hope I could help more. Some figure ways to acquire these. Seems DMVs fingerprint people these days, at times their systems go down, eh? If it's not electronic the better. Scout around a bit maybe. See what things look like.

Research is all I can say. I have a relative who has been existing for years, air travel etc. Just under a fictitious name it seems. But he's paranoid yet sticks out like crazy, lives in a small one of those weird towns where drugs, barfights, etc.
Ernest Puttingbatch - Mon, 05 Dec 2016 00:12:41 EST trRf6tod No.45634 Reply
I will agree, most paranoid cats suck at hiding in plain sight. The gray man is real and is the true way of hiding.

Regarding jobs.

View Thread Reply
- Sat, 26 Nov 2016 01:37:11 EST sMYt4o1U No.45611
File: 1480142231164.gif -(498095B / 486.42KB, 500x353) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Regarding jobs.
>Anyone here ever worked a "legal" job where you pay taxes and fill all the forms and shit?

What is required on applications rather than what is listed? Are SSN's required to work a legal job? How does contracted work, work? Do smaller family businesses operate with less intrusion like say a massive corporation that would pay private firms for background checks and investigative practices for employment?

When you are single, poor and have nearly no possessions and make near minimum wage, how hard is filing taxes?

Is being completely off the "radar" so to speak a sure way to never get a job outside of small stores that aren't national chains? Such as the absence of a social media presence? What "extracurricular" shit is required? Such as mailing addresses, emails, phone numbers etc?

Basically, what all bullshit would someone need to go through to get a job after being homeless and without any credit history, permanent address, email, computers/internet/cellphone etc?

Are there any forms of jobs you can work without paying into 401(k) whatever that is, social security, healthcare etc? What of these are mandated? I won't live long enough to see any benefits from pensions, retirement, social security and all that shit. How does one not pay it? Or is that just jail time like everything else?

>Not really related but can you get a Drivers License in GA/FLA/SC without a permanent address and proof of residency? Is vehicle insurance required to get a tag or is it mandated and not a fine for not having like health insurance?

Thanks in advanced. Regards from a bum who never lived in society essentially. Not sure what this picture is lol
3 posts omitted. Click View Thread to read.
Eliza Nullerwock - Mon, 28 Nov 2016 10:44:46 EST sMYt4o1U No.45621 Reply
>Are you an actual drifter, or just underground?
I dunno both? I realize that the future is not suited whatsoever to people like me and I know I either have to fold to it or live homeless and on the underground side of life I guess so maybe both? I have a very mild obsession with secrecy and maybe some pseudo cult kinda bullshit to the more superstitious among us. I'm also a fucking weirdo and don't fit in well with people. There are the types that "aren't just the typical guy/girl" and then there are the people who end up starring off into space and babbling forgetting where they are if not constantly pushing and moving towards things. I'm the latter much to my chagrin I suppose. Drifting suits me wonderfully though.

>Why do you have to drift from town to town. That seems pretty extreme even if youre in a somewhat fucked situation.
See above. I don't "have" to but people are snakes and I prefer to keep them around for a short time before changing them out to new ones. Plus I live for new scenery. I grew up in a tiny town homeschooled so it was the same exact thing for days. Sit at home alone, in silence and wait for parents to get home so I could eat and then go to sleep. Repeat. I'm now to the point if I don't have near constant audio stimulation I'll get mildly freaked out. The white noise of being outside is chill as fuck. I'd rather sleep next to a highway than in a silent dark room for example. Plus there is always the option to disconnect, the freedom is about as much as you can get. When you are on the road, only you and you alone can control the situation. Fate is up to you and I love that concept. I guess psychologically I'm running from my problems but I'm doing what I love so fuck a therapist.

>I'd say a desk job is what you're suited for. This hourly shit isn't for everyone.
No thanks. A desk job sees about the fastest way to suicide to be honest. I don't see how anyone can stand that shit. I know what you mean by suggesting it though. The trait of running around endlessly getting shit "done" isn't common. Maybe I should trade stocks or flip houses or something like that. Even still, that shit gets so old. I'm at a crossroads, I can't live on the road forever but to remain steadfast in being true to myself, I won't make it in society in another 20 years. Getting old fucking sucks. This is turning more into /qq/ than legal advice.

>Suppose I could always go down to the nuthouse, have someone throw pills at me and live zombified for decades
Samuel Gonnerkot - Tue, 29 Nov 2016 20:16:13 EST JgrhRLWY No.45622 Reply
Without a social you can't work anywhere with more than 10 employees in Georgia. I'm not sure about SC or FL, but for Alabama you need a social for any work.

Filing taxes when you're single and poor is real easy when you don't make above the filing requirement because you won't have to file any taxes. I think that number is about 10K for this year.

No job can require you to pay into a 401k. social secuirty you have to pay into if you have an income. healthcare is a tax penalty if you don't have insurance. If you don't have a refund, you won't have a penalty.

You're not getting a drivers license without a SSN.
Archie Pockridge - Tue, 29 Nov 2016 22:03:48 EST sMYt4o1U No.45623 Reply
Cool, thanks.

After research, it would seem that homelessness is a permanent condition in the US. God damn, everything is set up to fuck you if you don't have an address. Can't get a license without and address, can't get a job without a license, get get a tag/insurance without a license, can't get a job without proof of address and a phone number for most places.

Sheeeeit. Think I'll just live on the road and shoot myself when my teeth cause sepsis

I encourage people to really dig into what you do when you are homeless. Apparently some states issue DL to homeless but you have to be residing at a homeless shelter. If you haven't been homeless before, I'd have to tell you how bad of a fucking idea homeless shelters are. Apparently doing mail forwarding is getting in a grey area where it technically is illegal but not necessarily not ish?

>Kinda wondering how all these "Mexicans" in Cali are doing it being illegal immigrants.

Doesn't seem possible living here in the good ole U.S. of A. without being under someone's corporate or bureaucratic thumb.

I'd imagine even part time, with minimum wage, 10k is getting close to filing levels. Besides, I'd rather be homeless than work for 10k a year. Especially if I have to keep a house/rent payment. How could you even legally eat at that level?

>Just ran the numbers, absolute minimum wage for 20 hours of work is 7.5k~ a year. FUCK THAT. Even if I could get a rented shithole for 300 a month (not possible) I'd have 4500 dollars for an entire year. Shit's fucked m8.

Apparently 9/11 and the Real ID Act caused about 90% of this.

Info Dilemma

View Thread Reply
- Mon, 14 Nov 2016 23:04:04 EST j6cYZyBb No.45601
File: 1479182644951.png -(668284B / 652.62KB, 947x529) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Info Dilemma
Sketchy father, makes decent money - bad with credit. Asks for SSN for a life insurance policy at a new job at some different state.

I guess i'm really curious about a workaround for the situation. Like a savings bond? I dont know, I'm on the fence for this garbage. I figure he's either trying to take my identity for something sketchy, or trying to test my trust or some weird shit.

Or.. what bad could come of giving it to him?


Insurance & Collision (Virginia, USA)

View Thread Reply
- Wed, 09 Nov 2016 12:01:58 EST SKwFieMi No.45594
File: 1478710918715.jpg -(3872B / 3.78KB, 125x125) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Insurance & Collision (Virginia, USA)
I appreciate anyone who could give me some insight into the matter.

I left my place of employment approximately 1.5 weeks ago to drive home after my shift. It was late, between 12 AM and 1 AM. I am sitting at an intersection and the traffic light for me turns green. I begin to drive through the intersection and another driver tbones my car. It turned out to be an Uber driver (who is privately insured by Geico) with passengers in his car. Apparently, because he was transporting customers, any claims have to be made through a seperate insurance company that I have not been able to contact yet. This is what Geico, his car insurance people, has told me after finding out he was driving commercially. For the record I'm with State Farm.

To complicate the matter, I have been working with Geico this entire time. My car was totaled in the accident, so Geico suggested I sign away the title so they could junk it. I did so and immediately after this they informed me of the nature of insuring their client and that since he _was_ driving commercially there is nothing further that they could do for me and that I would now have to contact Uber for whatever solution I can get.

Because of the nature of the collision paramedics and police had to be called to the scene for the injured parties, me included. I've actually been prescribed pain medication to make the lacerations I sustained manageable while I work my physically intensive, from which I have had to take reduced hours.

Now I seem to be stuck, as my insurance company hasn't seemed to put any effort forward in helping me.

I don't see any other option than to take the uber driver to court, and at the same time it seems like something highly illegal is going on here. How is it that Geico only informed me of their lack of coverage regarding the uber driver after I had signed away my car.

I appreciate any and all help!
Frustrated Fred - Wed, 09 Nov 2016 12:05:12 EST SKwFieMi No.45595 Reply
>work my physically intensive [job], from
Albert Bobblelone - Thu, 10 Nov 2016 07:09:32 EST JgrhRLWY No.45597 Reply
Dude it's been a week and a half

international crimininal record

View Thread Reply
- Fri, 04 Nov 2016 17:25:28 EST NTVPwyL1 No.45586
File: 1478294728905.jpg -(100621B / 98.26KB, 840x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. international crimininal record
made this thread on random and was told to go here :)

If i travel to australia on a tourist visa from scandinavia and commit drug offences i.e get busted with amounts of drugs high enough to be considered a sales amount(once in in the country, not a smuggler), does the conviction that follows show up on my scandinavian criminal record?
1 posts omitted. Click View Thread to read.
George Sezzlehedge - Fri, 04 Nov 2016 18:22:18 EST NTVPwyL1 No.45588 Reply
im not a smuggler, im wondering about being busted with drugs once im there
Shitting Sunnerpack - Wed, 09 Nov 2016 15:35:06 EST 41WVIfwd No.45596 Reply
fuck it no who cares


View Thread Reply
- Sat, 05 Nov 2016 16:06:22 EST pyVSRWup No.45589
File: 1478376382682.jpg -(28429B / 27.76KB, 508x337) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Harassment
UK here.

My next door neighbour is on a 2 year licence for armed robbery.
Recently he has been making my life very difficult.

He was charged last month with 2 counts of wasteful employment of police and 1 of communication conveying false info.

He rang police alleging there was a man with a gun on the street, armed police attended at an address up the road and then I was visited and gave a witness statement as He gave my details as the caller.

Over the past few days I have received threats of violence from the man on social media which I have reported to the police.

My question is, how can he be removed? has he broken his licence at all?
The police are telling me to dial 999 if he approaches me and I am waiting for a call back to arrange an interview at a station, which I hope I can be escorted to.
Phoebe Honeyville - Sun, 06 Nov 2016 02:44:03 EST 7+QTp73r No.45591 Reply
>The police are telling me to dial 999 if he approaches me
No it's a new number: 0118 999 881 999 119 7253
Phineas Piblingham - Mon, 07 Nov 2016 05:18:22 EST BdxeygMu No.45592 Reply
1478513902793.jpg -(18571B / 18.14KB, 480x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Isnt that the number for pirate videos????

Burner phones in australia

View Thread Reply
- Mon, 17 Oct 2016 19:57:43 EST hQ0qnoyd No.45565
File: 1476748663012.jpg -(22392B / 21.87KB, 200x200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Burner phones in australia
Yo, not sure if its the right place for this but i need to find out how to get a "burner" phone in australia. I do some dodgy stuff and think the popo are on my trail. I know there is identification stuff you need when registering the sim card like a drivers license or medicare number. Whats the best path for me to go down? find an old sim card, or use fake details.. but then thats fraud and a whole new charge hahaha. Has anyone had any experience in this before?
2 posts omitted. Click View Thread to read.
Jenny Blackdock - Wed, 19 Oct 2016 17:24:55 EST GjQVtkoi No.45568 Reply
On the other hand, keep all profits totally separate, hidden. Keep whatever drugs,
at different places. Not all in one basket. All in all, getting caught is not good.
So learn the shit or be in a place where you loose everything you made.
Albert Fillyforth - Thu, 27 Oct 2016 17:28:54 EST EpqQcmz+ No.45583 Reply
Buy them in cash. Don't buy them from the place down the block, go somewhere else to get them.
Cornelius Clenningpad - Tue, 08 Nov 2016 13:16:19 EST pyVSRWup No.45593 Reply
what do you consider a burner?
pre paid phones are all over aus, I literally just googled that shit and testra and optus straight away.
or do you mean a sim free phone? cos then you just get said cheap phone (car boots if youre really prang) and order a free sim to work.

the questions youre asking make me think youve just started a simple weed round or something equally out of your depth

False police reports

View Thread Reply
- Sun, 23 Oct 2016 17:27:12 EST IiYaHesh No.45578
File: 1477258032059.jpg -(133575B / 130.44KB, 800x534) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. False police reports
I got hit hard with a false police report - I have hard evidence of lies as well as a mind as more...

Its whatever... anyways i'm wondering what kind of lawyer to go to or what law this falls under. Civil or Criminal, etc... looking for lawyer
Nicholas Honeyfuck - Mon, 24 Oct 2016 17:44:45 EST GjQVtkoi No.45579 Reply
civil rights attorney, aclu? Don't fall for the internal affairs deal where they ask you your name number.

If it is prosecutable a district attorney may help. File a case is a federal district court, Time bareed so act quick, sue for damages. A lot of work. So civil attorney is your safest bet. Be aware cops can be pretty evil given the power they can access, don't let them know your intentions, if they know they will try to scare
Nathaniel Fimbletidge - Tue, 25 Oct 2016 07:22:16 EST XiU6Ym8v No.45582 Reply
What's false about it? Is what the cop says he observed false or is he just relaying things he was told that are false?

Driving without insurance in Texas

View Thread Reply
- Wed, 24 Feb 2016 14:44:55 EST oYYHgUka No.45143
File: 1456343095411.jpg -(45379B / 44.32KB, 500x333) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Driving without insurance in Texas
Let's assume SWIM drove past 2 cops, and has heard that some of them automatically scan license plates and check insurance database while driving by. He made it home without being stopped. Is there a chance he will receive a ticket in the mail or a knock on the door?
11 posts and 2 images omitted. Click View Thread to read.
Polly Giffingbury - Sat, 22 Oct 2016 14:34:40 EST mW7/FFIC No.45576 Reply
cops in my state have technology that automatically scans plates as soon as they switch on their lights. it's the best way to catch bikers as following bikers after a few miles isn't allowed
expect the cops to show up/mail you/call you/send a process server
Graham Pockstone - Sun, 23 Oct 2016 08:15:43 EST NI2HhCqf No.45577 Reply
>say NOTHING until you get to talk to your lawyer.

something thats not really talked about on this board is the cops then have a right to detain you till you do speak to a lawyer. "i want to speak to a lawyer" doesnt mean they just let you go it means you need to get in touch with a lawyer and if you dont have one on retainer this might be a bit of a process aka you are going to be spending a night or two in a holding cell.
Molly Pellerstock - Thu, 03 Nov 2016 14:55:36 EST 62ptGJZI No.45585 Reply
I don't know where you live, but in most US states 72 hours is a typical limit for detention without charge and asking for a lawyer has no bearing on that. It's certainly no magic phrase where you lose the right to walk away if you would otherwise have that right.

Marijuana and Court

View Thread Reply
- Fri, 21 Oct 2016 01:02:44 EST pVQwII5U No.45570
File: 1477026164671.jpg -(31332B / 30.60KB, 325x356) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Marijuana and Court
A friend of mines lawyer says that they might not have to appear in court for a misdemeanor violation for marijuana. Lawyer also told them that they pushed back the court date. Friend has never met lawyer in person because they do not live in that state. The credentials of the lawyer seem to check out, but do they have reasons to fear? (friend is paranoid) Friend is facing their first charges of possession.

it's a conservative state in a not so conservative county. Friend is wondering if not appearing in court yourself for a misdemeanor violation of a small amount of marijuana is common/should they be worried. They do not want to be traveling through this state again, get pulled over, and told that they skipped court.
Martin Pockdock - Fri, 21 Oct 2016 01:51:37 EST BHHp2/IG No.45571 Reply
I don't know how common it is on the whole, but it's very common for out of state parties to only have a representative. When you have to be there, there's no ambiguity about it.
Phoebe Broshspear - Fri, 21 Oct 2016 05:18:21 EST GjQVtkoi No.45572 Reply
Talk with DA before court. H/ she, may call it void or nothing. No attorneys, leave it at that. Your District attorney would make a minimal of the case if you talked to num/ner.

Fighting speeding ticket in court

View Thread Reply
- Thu, 13 Oct 2016 23:18:02 EST 6Lf5Wrmr No.45560
File: 1476415082485.jpg -(861191B / 841.01KB, 1366x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Fighting speeding ticket in court
What's up /law/. I got a speeding ticket back in July and instead of paying the fine and all that bullshit I figured I should have my day in court. The pig caught me at 1 am on a nearly empty road while hiding under a bridge, and he felt very smug handing me the ticket and saying it could be doubled since construction workers were present. I literally didn't see them and when he pointed them out they were on TOP of the bridge I was driving under. Plus it was 1 am so how would I know they were working.

I've done some research on fighting the ticket and I have a chance if I can prove that I was driving safely under the road conditions even if i was speeding. I think I have enough evidence for this. I wont argue that I wasn't speeding because I probably was, but not by much. Anyway, since I think I have a shot should I represent myself, or get a traffic lawyer? Will a lawyer get me off easily, and are they expensive? Court is 2 weeks from now, but I will try to push it back as far as I can to waste the officer's time so he doesn't show up and I get off even easier.
Clara Crullerson - Fri, 14 Oct 2016 02:45:01 EST ZqOMNLEb No.45561 Reply
Officers do not show up for basic speeding tickets. Plain and simple.

Double fines are often imposed for roadwork present. No matter if workers are even present. Just that these are construction zones. Were work is often done around the clock.

Surely there were no signs whatsoever coming up to this, right?
Just a guess, maybe a $120 fine, 3 points lost. Points replenished after a year?
Nicholas Nillykirk - Sun, 16 Oct 2016 21:20:39 EST 6Lf5Wrmr No.45563 Reply
>Officers do not show up for basic speeding tickets. Plain and simple.

You sure about that? Goes against everything I've heard
Nicholas Nillykirk - Sun, 16 Oct 2016 21:35:07 EST 6Lf5Wrmr No.45564 Reply
Also in my state fines are only doubled if workers are present.

Report Post
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.