Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists


Latin term

View Thread Reply
- Sun, 15 Jul 2018 15:47:08 EST EiVbx+oT No.46242
File: 1531684028192.jpg -(71713B / 70.03KB, 618x410) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Latin term
Any law enforcement out there? I have a question.
There is a phrase the police sometimes use, Latin, which describes an officers discretion on wheather to charge or not charge on a crime do to it's possible non severity. for instance finding a man drunk in public just a block from his house and choosing not to arrest him considering the tweaker on the corner down the street is selling a bag at the same time and is more severe.
" 'Something' and 'something' of the law." Is how is goes I beleive.
4 posts omitted. Click View Thread to read.
Angus Clattingmidge - Mon, 05 Nov 2018 11:09:54 EST x5fORZKv No.46341 Reply
In canada, discretionary law intervention applies, regardless of if there's a warrant. It's been in our law since the cold war. They snowball and can search your place without cause if you let them, while that guy sells crack on the corner
Fuck Faggleridge - Mon, 05 Nov 2018 12:56:48 EST dO5Wn5IA No.46343 Reply
In the US, if they say "do you mind" if we come in, it can be searchable. If you say no, they do this, why not, this and that. Say do you mind if I look through your house?
I told some cops to leave, I explained that they were searching through areas, that had nothing to do with,, their explanation. They did leave though. It's all,, not fun but stand up, or at least not let others with different careers trample on your area unless they have legitimate reason to.
Reuben Carringnet - Mon, 26 Nov 2018 16:29:38 EST A3OnO7QN No.46355 Reply
In general, Latin is perfect for law.


View Thread Reply
- Thu, 15 Nov 2018 09:38:34 EST teKyuDs/ No.46347
File: 1542292714244.jpg -(365615B / 357.05KB, 1000x728) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. WHY WONT THIS POST WTF
Would this count as vandalism or something?


Serious question. Ignore the fact it's anime
Shit Menkinhack - Thu, 15 Nov 2018 09:39:42 EST teKyuDs/ No.46348 Reply
RE: Subject field


Question still needs answered
Shit Menkinhack - Thu, 15 Nov 2018 09:47:58 EST teKyuDs/ No.46349 Reply
I would assume since the purpose of the machine is to be hit as hard as possible, that provides a kind of implied consent, making this a civil issue. Even if it could be proven that Vegeta knew the machine would break and intended to break it, it's too much of a grey area for any criminal prosecutor to touch

How accurate is this?
Shit Menkinhack - Thu, 15 Nov 2018 09:53:41 EST teKyuDs/ No.46350 Reply
On that note, how does criminal prosecution work? Either the arresting cop or the accusing party files a report and then some prosecutor picks it up and decides whether or not to press charges, and then a judge decides whether or not to issue a warrant(assuming the cop didn't arrest them)?

Is it legal

View Thread Reply
- Tue, 06 Nov 2018 19:55:18 EST FuSsVgL4 No.46345
File: 1541552118818.png -(2459B / 2.40KB, 181x278) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Is it legal
to ask a shop keep to raise the cost of stock to pay for an item for you and then sell t to someone else

might be getting bullied by lawyer and po (this is a genuine post this time)

View Thread Reply
- Fri, 07 Sep 2018 05:23:53 EST AeyeTq7w No.46286
File: 1536312233834.jpg -(158515B / 154.80KB, 1024x724) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. might be getting bullied by lawyer and po (this is a genuine post this time)
I dont want to be annoying to you guys but i really have no other resources or people to ask. I recently got a dui and put on probation which isn't bad but there's one problem. i live in the middle of nowhere and with 0 resources and ive been trying to leave this place for YEARS and now im fucked.

i told my PO i want to transfer and he said yes then i asked more about it and he came back and said i can't because of the type of probation i have where my sentence gets deferred for a year and my charges all get reduced. he told me i have to wait for the charge to get reduced which is like 9 months from now. i don't know if thats true because people have to move they can't just be stuck in one place if they have to move for something important just because they're on a certain type of probation, unless there's a qualification you have to already be living there to transfer or something. i told my lawyer i want to transfer to the city because there's more jobs down there and there's public transportation so i can get around and he just said "i dont care i dont feel bad for you i was born and raised here" like good job? you probably had more privilege than me your parents probably got you a car at 16 and you never had to struggle like me. then he just told me i need a job down there looked away and dismissed it all.

what actions can i take with my lawyer if he isn't helping me if thats true? do i have to force him to fight it? i feel like if i just force him ill get nothing. i paid him and i get "i dont feel bad for you"? I can't just go and hire a second lawyer to deal with this one specific part of the case becuase he won't do it, if there really is something he could do. i'd be hiring a legal team and wasting thousands, but it might be true that i need a job or a really good reason for moving but isn't the fact that i can't get a job or do anything here or even get around a good reason? are they obligated by law to do everything for a case though so it cant be true and he can't just say no or can he? can i just do everything to get a job if this is true and if i get one then hes forced to do it? what if he puts in minimal effort and i just get shut down despite doing this? if this is true then he could be not even fighting for my case and just selling me out to any plea deal he gets or he could be just wasting time doing something unnecessary just to get money from my retainer fee (not assuming). i left my number with his secretary yesterday and they said he'd call me back when he got to the office and i never got anything yesterday or today. if he's not fighting for me to transfer my shit when i can be transferred what can i do? do i have to report him? or say like point out which specific laws and regulations tell me that i can't transfer unless i have a job there? i don't want to be a dick especially if he really is doing what he's supposed to and when i need him to help me, and i dont want to be a dick if unnecessary to him. i also dont want to be a dick to my PO because he SEEMS nice but this is my life and then i got to thinking and i was like hey...this guys job is to fuck me over and throw me in jail the second i slip up and its his literal job to try and fuck me and throw me in jail unless he's chill and nice with me and doesn't try to trick me or get one up under me or anything.

then what happens if the judge is against me to? im just fucked if he says no or are there orders and procedures set in place where he just cant say no and needs to provide reasoning and if i have a really good valid reason to move then his ruling would be unjust or something? and i can just take the case higher up if i get little to no proof of anything and if im really just being dismissed and bullied? i cant just sit here and take this if its all true. serving out my punishment? sure. being trapped in my small town and having a crappy life because they dont want to do it or just say so? no

is this all in my head or does it really seem like im being bullied and dismissed? i know there's certain rules that disqualify people from shit but should i just go in hard as fuck and demand to see every rule and have every question i want answered or what? i know nothing about this. or are they being genuine and there's literally just no way? i'd hate to be a prick and start a shit storm or something if its tr…
Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.
19 posts and 1 images omitted. Click View Thread to read.
Fucking Nicklegold - Thu, 04 Oct 2018 16:23:38 EST 7+bAkpmb No.46330 Reply
All good questions for your PO or lawyer. There’s way too many variables for random on a drug board to be able to accurately answer man. Good luck, though.
Shitting Hubblefone - Fri, 05 Oct 2018 05:49:04 EST aCuVaBsU No.46331 Reply
>im thinking of doing jail because i just want to get this shit over with as soon
>as possible

Tell the DA this, I am pretty sure your penalties will drop, possibly dramatically.
Unless maybe you have one of them private for profit jails/prisons there.
Clara Drevingson - Fri, 05 Oct 2018 18:05:16 EST AeyeTq7w No.46332 Reply
its not a private jail but the judge said if i got the misdemeanor id have to do the max time because its a felony right now that gets reduced during probation

if i could do it on house arrest it would literally save my life im already on house arrest with probation and no license anyway but im not that lucky. i feel like my lawyer just blows every suggestion i come up with down is he a shitty lawyer or is it just really hard to do anything but a basic plea deal?

retail thefr

View Thread Reply
- Sat, 11 Aug 2018 11:08:26 EST jqzo54jk No.46267
File: 1534000106758.jpg -(130283B / 127.23KB, 720x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. retail thefr
I got charged with retail theft. It happened once before but the municipality let me take a class and it didn't count against my record. So this will be my first offense which is just a summary offense. No big deal right?

My question is how will job hunting go for the next five years? I have a job interview today with burger king. I plan on getting the job and buying a car in 4 months. Then I want to apply to the distribution centers who pay twice as much for full time work. But will I have a problem getting hired there?
Ian Breffingwell - Sat, 15 Sep 2018 20:58:16 EST DMsa3Mjv No.46314 Reply

They won't let you into canada for 5 years, and you'll still have to show all of your paperwork that the case is closed.

How Illegal Is This Statement

View Thread Reply
- Mon, 10 Sep 2018 21:48:10 EST IMoTGVEa No.46298
File: 1536630490273.jpg -(26397B / 25.78KB, 480x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. How Illegal Is This Statement
>"I wish rogue members of the local Sheriffs deparment would assasinate a certain city politician, his chief of staff, and a certain private attorney. Then cover it up and make it look like random criminal acts. Based on the ancient precedent of the Roman Praetorian Guard. Who would execute corrupt politicians who far overstepped their authority."

I'm wondering if saying something like this on the internet would hypothetically violate a state or federal statute.
7 posts omitted. Click View Thread to read.
Graham Seffinghood - Mon, 10 Sep 2018 23:34:56 EST 6eKTKAhf No.46306 Reply
Im just trying to ascertain if these statements in an online forum is probable cause to investigate someone and or charge them with a criminal offense. If a client said these things on 4chan for example, would there be grounds for prosecution?
Graham Seffinghood - Mon, 10 Sep 2018 23:36:03 EST 6eKTKAhf No.46307 Reply
>on the future for example
On an imageboard.
Isabella Nezzlefuck - Wed, 12 Sep 2018 13:33:10 EST De1Lthn+ No.46309 Reply
This is a great thread. Really top shelf.

Need help

View Thread Reply
- Thu, 06 Sep 2018 14:16:26 EST XayYWxbq No.46283
File: 1536257786743.jpg -(1903456B / 1.82MB, 3024x4032) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Need help
So I added this bitch because she was under suggested freinds. Turns out she was a cam girl but her site wasn't listed anywhere on her face book. She starts chatting me up and shit and I asked what she did. She fucking told me she was a cam girl and sent some bogus link saying I would be invited as a guest to cam with her. Anything I can do to get this bitch in trouble? What are even the laws on this shit?
Angus Furringkock - Thu, 06 Sep 2018 14:19:49 EST XayYWxbq No.46284 Reply
The link was trying to prove my age through a debit card payment advertised as free. Looked up the link she sent on google and there's this huge article about it charging 150$ a month if I had done it. I found out which cam this bitch is and I have her Facebook. What can I do to nail this bitch? Anything?
Jack Gesslebanks - Thu, 06 Sep 2018 15:05:15 EST 3yVxbb4T No.46285 Reply
You can report the link she sent you because it's a scam service. She's not a real person and you're a fucking moron.
Hugh Blemmerworth - Mon, 10 Sep 2018 12:42:16 EST 7FZIa6E5 No.46295 Reply

It's a sex bot funding some Indian guys lavish lifestyle you fool

thief did IRS scam years ago in different state

View Thread Reply
- Tue, 21 Aug 2018 17:40:08 EST biptQTo5 No.46278
File: 1534887608400.png -(100299B / 97.95KB, 440x278) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. thief did IRS scam years ago in different state
how do you report someone you know stole thousands from the IRS years ago in a different state because they robbed an entire grow? all that would need to happen is for someone that works there to look into it.

how does one anonymously report a tip to the IRS about fraud?

>if helpful i will provide aftermath screenshots and more content

Doctor fucked up my brother-in-law

View Thread Reply
- Mon, 20 Aug 2018 07:00:16 EST eAFCuMas No.46276
File: 1534762816678.jpg -(26510B / 25.89KB, 360x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Doctor fucked up my brother-in-law
My brother-in-law has been diagnosed with Bipolar type I for several years and has had manic episodes in the past that have required hospitalisation. In the last month or two his doctor prescribed him sertraline. Prescription of SSRIs without a mood stabilizer (such as lithium) to patients suffering from bipolar is known to induce manic episodes and...lo and behold, the cheese gradually slid off his cracker. He's currently in hospital on a 24 hour hold. The last several days were interesting, to say the least, as I'd never personally witnessed the onset of a manic episode.

That aside, assuming his doctor was aware of his medical history and previous diagnoses and episodes, would there be grounds for contacting a lawyer? This seems like malpractice, or at least stupid incompetence on their part.

I figured it'd be worth asking you guys before I potentially spend $$$ talking to a real lawyer talking guy.
Caroline Chorringson - Mon, 20 Aug 2018 16:20:57 EST 3yVxbb4T No.46277 Reply
Medical malpractice attorneys will typically do an initial consultation for free. It's a big part of their business. You'll want to talk to your brother first and ask him about what his doctor said about the risks of that medication and whether or not they talked about a mood stabilizer. Mood stabilizers are not benign drugs and your brother may have decided against it in 15 seconds of conversation.

Fuck Payza

View Thread Reply
- Sun, 19 Aug 2018 13:57:43 EST Ys7X4VY3 No.46274
File: 1534701463456.png -(32660B / 31.89KB, 600x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Fuck Payza
Fuck these people.

Long story short. I put $300 in to make a crypto purchase. They gave me the run around for 2 weeks and then I decided to withdrawal it. The day before it was supposed to clear the US government seized their assets. I have bank records of the deposit and it was legally obtained funds...

-I already contacted the email. They got my name and address, but I doubt I would hear ever back.

Is there any way to recover the money or should I just consider it lost? I think a lawyer consultation would cost me the amount that I have in that account so I figured I would discuss with random strangers what they would do.
Hugh Pankinbed - Sun, 19 Aug 2018 19:35:34 EST 3yVxbb4T No.46275 Reply
First of all, it's not your money. It's the company's money and they have some obligation to give it to you. Neither they nor the government can do that while their assets are seized pending legal action. I assume the assets will be liquidated several years from now and when that happens there will be a claims process.

how to tell which backpage ads are cops?

View Thread Reply
- Tue, 01 Dec 2015 01:20:22 EST qF6nKSH+ No.44870
File: 1448950822807.jpg -(839452B / 819.78KB, 1080x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. how to tell which backpage ads are cops?

For example, this right here. How can I tell if that's a pig? Is 180 for an HR with this bitch suspiciously affordable? I would 100% smash on that. I would pay 180 a day to smash that.
16 posts and 1 images omitted. Click View Thread to read.
Simon Dogglesteck - Fri, 15 Jun 2018 04:13:48 EST 1UHXnyB6 No.46219 Reply
I don't think any female male cop would do that. They just want a person of interest to say what they want. Like how about $$$, what will that get me kinda thing.
Cyril Blythewater - Tue, 14 Aug 2018 11:31:58 EST c7B279vL No.46270 Reply
Donation for time and companionship

Animal services

View Thread Reply
- Wed, 18 Jul 2018 22:02:55 EST fl+FuWJL No.46249
File: 1531965775776.jpg -(2329302B / 2.22MB, 2322x4128) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Animal services
Long story short this older lady was going door to door hanging out fliers for some nieghborhood event. While she was on my property walking up to my door my roommate was leaving with her dog and let my dog out. My dog jumped on her and nipped her or scratched her. She wouldnt let me help me, didint want to go to an urget care but threatened to call animal services and I wouldnt give her my dogs imformation for that reason. Less than an hour later I see her still handing out fliers at a nearby park so I know shes fine. Also my roommate who saw it happened doesnt think my dog bite her but jumped up on her and scratched her, it probably doesnt matter any way. So its been 3 days and I recieved a notice from animal control for am investigation of an animal bite with a number to call. So I called once I saw this after work today and left a message. Can some one guve me advice on how to handle this situation? Thank you
Clara Dinderfuck - Thu, 19 Jul 2018 17:39:17 EST cEwuNxwz No.46250 Reply
look at any local ordinances regarding your responsibilities following a dog bite (should be a straight forward process).

You're probably going to need to make a homeowner/renters insurance claim to get them to defend you.
Eugene Bardstock - Sun, 12 Aug 2018 13:40:57 EST Cq3QsZqf No.46268 Reply
go stick the dog at a friend or family members house for a few weeks and deny it ever happened or you have a dog. deny everything and you'll get out of this

What do drug tests check for

View Thread Reply
- Sat, 07 Jul 2018 17:45:01 EST nA2VzNGV No.46237
File: 1530999901025.jpg -(60401B / 58.99KB, 634x374) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. What do drug tests check for
I want to try CBD tinctures, but I'm subject to drug tests. The serious, US DOT lab urinalysis tests. Do they check for CBDs? Or only THC?
Rebecca Drovingshit - Sun, 08 Jul 2018 15:29:52 EST cEwuNxwz No.46238 Reply
Well, the answer to your direct question is no. Drug test batteries test for parent THC and two metabolites of THC, and do not test for CBD.

However, it is common for people to test positive when using CBD oil because despite being advertised otherwise many CBD oils contain THC.
Clara Trothall - Sat, 21 Jul 2018 04:24:12 EST zRC8U7He No.46254 Reply
Eh, depends. There are cananaboids that are only found in marijuana. Some labs would test for cananaboids. Or I have seen lab results showing these. Quite interesting.
Eliza Penningwidge - Mon, 23 Jul 2018 15:15:15 EST cEwuNxwz No.46255 Reply
I don't know of any tests that are more rigorous than to test for hydroxy, carboxy and parent forms of THC. CBD oil, if it's just CBD won't show any of those.

But I think it's unlikely there's a lot of CBD oil that doesn't contain THC, and I doubt the OP is going to be GC/MSing the stuff before he took it.

Treatment center is fucking me

View Thread Reply
- Sun, 15 Jul 2018 00:12:27 EST wsYsh59R No.46241
File: 1531627947427.jpg -(20958B / 20.47KB, 300x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Treatment center is fucking me
WOW, so this is what happened to me today, I show up to my treatment center after work, wasn't able to go home and shower and get the weed smell off my person ( I trim cannabis for work). My Current Counselor tells me that I won't be allowed to join todays class because it's "triggering" to people who are recovering. I try to Compromise and rush over to gateway fred meyer to buy a can of spray deodorant so I don't smell like cannabis. After doing this and spraying myself with about half the fucking can and going in to see if I wasn't smelling like ganja anymore, she tells me she'll be able to let me participate. I go outside. NOT EVEN FIVE MINUTES GOES PAST AND SHE RETRACTS HER STATEMENT. I now have a second strike against me and technically because of this I violated the contract I signed with her because I accidentally missed a UA one sunday because of confusion on cutoff time. BECAUSE OF THIS I RISK GOING TO JAIL AND NOT BEING ABLE TO COMPLETE MY DIVERSION. I'm fucking pissed, and I feel like she is unjustly discriminating against me because of my job in the cannabis industry. I understand that it may trigger some people, but I did more than enough to try and accomodate this pompous fat cunt.

I plan on calling the director tommorow and Telling my side of the story, and if she doesn't want to work with me, then I may look into getting a lawyer and am thinking i might need to switch treatment centers. What do you guys think?
Phineas Nosslestore - Wed, 18 Jul 2018 18:00:40 EST y21nYADT No.46248 Reply
>being a druggie degenerate
The lawyer may be a good idea, but I also think you should do some serious introspection as to what decisions and choices put you in this position in the first place.
Clara Trothall - Sat, 21 Jul 2018 02:53:07 EST zRC8U7He No.46252 Reply
If your PO know your occupation. Talk with him/her. Explain it' is not working out very well there. Hoperfully change centers.
Clara Trothall - Sat, 21 Jul 2018 02:56:06 EST zRC8U7He No.46253 Reply
Change counselors. The center may accodimate if there is no realitic communication. Talk to somebody who correlates this.

Report Post
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.