Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Texas Extradition Likelyhood, if I dipped

- Mon, 30 Jul 2018 03:40:41 EST orqI6oVD No.46260
File: 1532936441374.jpg -(724829B / 707.84KB, 729x1800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Texas Extradition Likelyhood, if I dipped
I'll try to make this as short n sweet as possible.

Seven months ago I was arrested for:

UNAUTHORIZED USE OF VEHICLE UNINDICTED; MOTION TO REVOKE PERSONAL BOND; STATE JAIL FELONY*DC427; BOND $20,000 + ELECTRONIC MONITORING; SID/TX

UNLAWFULLY CARRYING WEAPON HANDGUN; MOTION TO REVOKE PERSONAL BOND; CLASS A MISDEMEANOR*CC5; BOND $11,000

EXL=TEXAS ONLY; POSSESSION CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE PENALTY GROUP TWO, 1 GRAM TO 4 GRAMS METHYLENEDIOXYMETHAMPHETAMINE UNINDICTED; MOTION TO REVOKE PERSONAL BOND; 3RD DEGREE FELONY*DC427; BOND $10,000 + ELECTRONIC MONITORING

POSSESSION CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE PENALTY GROUP ONE, 1 GRAM TO 4 GRAMS METHAMPHETAMINE UNINDICTED; MOTION TO REVOKE PERSONAL BOND; 3RD DEGREE FELONY*DC427; BOND $10,000 + ELECTRONIC MONITORING

So after seven months of being on house arrest, my pre-trial officer makes the decision to pass a motion to revocate my bond. My lawyer got it pushed back, but I didnt know that amd cut off my ankle monitor two days before my supposed court date. They then visit the house to see whats up, and I was straight up honest to them of what I did. They then put it back on
.. ONLY TO TAKE IT OFF a few days later! I was relieved but super sketched out. Few days after that I see that I have warrants out for all four... whem I didnt before.

Why would they take the monitor off themselves then revocate me?

That question is honestly irrelevant though, Im most likely going to dip. Why? Because of reasons that probably very few will understand and I dont care to explain, please if youre going to respond please just stick to the base question of:

IF I DIP OUT OF STATE WHAT IS THE LIKELY HOOD OF THEM COMING TO GET ME IF I GET CAUGHT UP IN ANOTHER STATE?

HOW FAR SHOULD I RUN IF I RUN?

SHOULD I FLEE THE COUNTRY?

You might say these charges aint nothin to flee the country over, youre right... I suppose, but ive been dreaming of leaving for half a decade before any legal trouble but legal trouble seems to find me (or i find it) immediately after dealing with the previous bullshit. Im done. High likelyhood of dipping, and yes I have access to leave the country... dont ask. That is a fantastic thought but given mh current situation in all forms, its a bit extreme to do suudenly. Just wanted to get yalls opinion and input on how I should percieve Texas's long dick of the law when it comes to extraditing from other states... because going to another state even if far away to save up properly for leaving the country is preferred over just dipping outta the U.S. .... or I might stay and face the charges and.make my wanderlust turn even more sour as the world passes me by. It is what it is, I just want my anxiety to be at a correct level of perception instead of feeling like no where is safe (been there done that) ... unless no where is safe, hah, then tell me. Keep it simple dudes, thanks for your time. Much abliged.
>>
whatchathank? - Mon, 30 Jul 2018 03:48:57 EST orqI6oVD No.46261 Reply
Been in and out of this community for over a decade, but somehow cant remember how to edit my original post.

The way I worded some of my short questions kinda sound bitchy, heres how I would better word them:

IF I CHOOSE TO RUN, HOW FAR SHOULD I GO? Ex: Hawaii?

IF I CHOOSE TO RUN, AND NATIONAL TRAVEL IS NOT AN OPTION CAUSE THEYLL FUCK ME, WILL I BE GOOD OUT OF THIS COUNTRY? Ex: Costa Rica?

Also by some miracle I am not a felon.. yet. I have had some pretty fucked off charges (devil in the details) but have managed to not get a felony (in texas atleast) (i have unextradictable charges in colorado, that texas knows about - 23 felonies) [yes... 23 unaswered for non-violent felonies, dont fucking ask its relatively irrelevant]
>>
Doris Fondlewill - Tue, 31 Jul 2018 16:24:50 EST YlLWyFx5 No.46262 Reply
you have multiple felony charges. im pretty sure you will have warrants hanging over your head wherever you go. better to deal with it now.
>>
Charles Crungerford - Wed, 01 Aug 2018 02:11:59 EST dsQTpT5W No.46263 Reply
>>46260
If the charges are serious 'enough,,' texas is pretty cozy with extradition. One woman had a joint and was extradited 'from' texas to a few states over. Over a joint.

Yea, hiding, I would say eventually you would be IDd.

If you feel have things down, a name ssn, etc to use. You will miss something. it is what it is. Unless you find pure luck. NCIC, database, can run masses of fingerprints. if one was ever arrested they would be finger printed and that goes into the database.

OK, maybe face these, a DA, judge, etc may combine charges into a fairly decent deal. If so, do not acquire any charges what-so ever. Or could face the max penalties for each charge if your PO parole revokes your probation.

Telling ya, if these are serious enough, or not even really serious, maybe just face these. Worrying about getting caught on warrants is a total strain.

Opinion, you said you have warrants? So they decided to bring up charges that did not previously exist.
If you have the means, you can go through a bail bondsman and do in Colorado they call it a walk through. Where you secure a bail/bondsman and simply post bail without being arrested. They may or likely would do the fingerprint routine, etc, but you would not be jailed, because you had posted bail,
as opposed to being arrested. (if these make sense.)

Other countries, some have no treaties with the US. Some with will decline holding a person for extradition, not agree to holding a person for extradition.

Shet, uh, would be likely be a good idea to go through arraignment? So you would have an idea what you may be up against. If you miss court you would get a 'failure to appear.' Which may or may not be
preferable. At least you would have had the initial what is what.

Turn yourself in if they have new charges, sit in jail. Go to court dates, try to get bail lowered. If they see you are likely not a likely flight risk, bail should be substantially lower.

Maybe be release on your own recognizance, doesn't sound like that would be the case here.

Good luck
>>
Hugh Greendale - Wed, 01 Aug 2018 02:24:34 EST 9NmXPQAH No.46264 Reply
>>46260
recognizance: assuring you will fulfill obligations by the court. Show up for court dates, no new charges, etc. House arrest. Work, to work and back home.

A court may offer 'personal recognizance' for some charges but not for others.
So one could have a PR bond for one or more charges, but still be held on others. Seen it happen before, make bail for a charge or two, happy, getting out,
yea. Then have a charge(s) somewhere else. So not getting out.

In all, if you think you can hack it, just go through the motions, make sure your attorney is on top of things, it is not fun worrying if or when you will get picked
up.
>>
Simon Serrystat - Mon, 10 Sep 2018 12:53:56 EST q8hz+1Xc No.46296 Reply
Turn yourself in, or leave the country. Otherwise you're going to have it hang over your head for something that isn't really going to take most of you're lifespan in time up. Sure nations have treaties with the USA but people lebit flea all the time.. There's so many people wanted in America that it's overbloated and if the feds aren't after you I doubt the police in India or wherever will even have the funding and resources or care to find you. America is different. The police are heavy handed and funded so they will catch you. Don't go on the run in the USA unless you're ready to die.
>>
Augustus Sickleman - Sun, 24 Feb 2019 23:00:53 EST xfwQI0c3 No.46365 Reply
Your best bet is to call and get on calender. You have a shit sandwich you are going to eat. Either you run and eat it tired with the full wrath of the fucked justice system, or be responsible, explain the situation, and if the judge believes you...it will be much less than if they have to come get you. Fact.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.