Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Illegal Property Revenge

- Mon, 10 Jun 2019 01:43:48 EST gioc8AMk No.46417
File: 1560145428153.gif -(1323798B / 1.26MB, 214x153) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Illegal Property Revenge
So basically I've lived in this place for a year and a half and been lying that my landlady lives here who basically is in divorce and moved real quick to another dude -- they lie that she lives here, otherwise the house goes into foreclosure because the ex doesn't want it anymore.

They've turned the place into a rooming house, and basically threw a bunch of responsibilities on me at a time where I really needed to live somewhere.

Now they want me to lie to a bylaw officers face and got us to rearrange every room and etc to look legit. I got two days, and basically, I'm trusted soi am going to be actually speaking to the bylaw person.

This might be my only opportunity to provide both my evidence and blow this whole fucker into the water. It's multi-millions in under the table rent and house/property value basically stolen from some slightly rich, but clearly poor dude somewhere out there.

They've disrespected me at every turn and even get me to pay them more rent while I do all the gardening and etc I don't even legally need to do. And this is basically my only way of real revenge.

I like my roommates, but holy fuck, they sit idly and let me do all the shit for them.

I have a place I can hunker down at for 3 months and am really thinking about calling a moving company, getting my stuff safely out of here, blowing the lid with the bylaw person the next day and then calling the tenancy branch to break whatever the fuck this has been for a year and a half.

I know I can find another place or etc. And start this all over again right, without being made to feel like I'm worthless.

Really, help a brother out here. What do you think? Just from the broad sort of thing? It might sound overreacting. But we literally had a meeting today, was basically tasked with changing all the locks and moving furniture and etc to fulfill their lie while paying more than other people and this that the other thing. And there's no fucking written notice.

I did two hours of yard work, and I don't even fucking have to. I'm being forced to take a day off work. These people do not respect other people. And I have the feeling as soon as this blows over -- it gets worse. I'm so stressed out that I gotta take tomorrow off too.

So clearly, everybody's gonna hate me for their own selfish reasons, so I'm thinking it's absolutely necessary to make sure my belongings are all safe? The only issue, when I blow this lid, I'm doing it in their presence. But I mean, the bylaw people can help me right? Like if I blow this big of a bomb up, they got to be able to speak to the tenancy board for me right? But then again, I'll just take the total loss of the deposit and rent I just gave them to do this. I could give a fuck.

But given how big of a deal this would be financially... Should I maybe be worried about getting lynched?

Any help would be appreciated. At the point my stuff all out, even if somebody snitches, they can't have the inspection happen and thus, cannot avoid having them talk to me. Fuck would it feel good, and I can afford it.

And i just don't see any legal ramifications whatsoever other than the nonlegal ramification to get attacked/lynched. I doubt these people would do it, but a few million dollars in theft will make anybody do anything. Should i call my local police department to make sure?

(Repost from QQ, due to legal question.)

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.