Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

CCDD (Cherokee County Dick Department)

- Mon, 22 Jul 2019 07:12:54 EST 1iNGZv8c No.46437
File: 1563793974086.jpg -(124004B / 121.10KB, 539x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. CCDD (Cherokee County Dick Department)
So a few years ago someone I know was pulled over in their vehicle because according to the deputy she touched the white line on the road with her front right wheel. He searched her and found that she had a prescription bottle with 2 of the same meds but different dosages and arrested her. When she got to the Jail he asked her if she had anything else on her because if he took her in and they found it they would charge her with crossing guard lines with contraband.
After she admitted to having marijuana on her she was charged with that as well.

After being bonded out the charges for the pills were dropped because she proved she had a prescription for both but was stuck with possession charges for marijuana.

She was sentenced to 3 months in jail and I'm wondering. The bond company nor the court reimbursed the woman for her bond about the pills in wrong container.

Technically speaking the deputies made an illegal arrest for the meds so shouldnt the other charges be dropped too considering evidence was obtained through an illegal arrest.

Her court appointed attorney told her "You have no rights, they can pull you over whenever they want they don't have to have a cause." Then not only that but the crooked court appointed attorney refused to submit her non guilty plea and forced a guilty plea to the judge on her behalf after she told him she didn't want to plea guilty. This all happened in cherokee county georgia btw.

Anyways. / what do you guys think about this?
>>
Shadow Lafay - Mon, 22 Jul 2019 07:21:37 EST 1iNGZv8c No.46438 Reply
>>46437
I forgot to mention that when she got her pills back from the Sheriffs Department over 20 pills were missing.

She also permitted a friends son, who happened to be the son of a dead deputy to stay in the house with us and he brought his girlfriend. The 2 stole her pain pills from her then forced her to goto a methadone clinic claiming that it would help her pain. he and his girlfriend basically stole my disabled mothers pain meds and tried to force her to goto a methadone clinic for pills that "Will help with your pain." I don't think she even knew what methadone was but the deputies son was basically a druggy thief.
>>
Cedric Blinnerville - Wed, 24 Jul 2019 15:25:11 EST E0FyXYGF No.46439 Reply
As for the bail bonds, did she put up a cash bond? Bail bonds are regulated. She needs to go through the motions to get $$ back. It's like 10 25% of the overall bond that will not be returned.

The rest, missing pills from the PD. Nothing. Sorry. If pills are stolen one should contact police.
That would surely throw everybody for a loop. As for the police, the feds do oversee political official corruption.
>>
Eugene Posslemut - Sat, 27 Jul 2019 18:51:53 EST HyjqaO26 No.46440 Reply
>>46437
I regularly practice in Cherokee County Georgia. There’s a 0% any of what you said happened in court actually happened. There’s no attorney on the appointment list that would say that or do that, and no judges that would accept a guilty plea if the defendant said they were not giving it freely and voluntarily.

This someone you know isn’t telling you anything resembling the truth of what happened, so I can’t give you an opinion on what happened
>>
Shit Gamblehure - Fri, 02 Aug 2019 03:09:04 EST +7JdhsQk No.46442 Reply
>>46440
>so I can’t give you an opinion on what happened

>court appointed attorney refused to submit her non guilty plea and forced a guilty plea to the
>judge on her behalf after she told him she didn't want to plea guilty.

But apparently the appointed attorney did just that. Reality if I see things right. The judge should
have asked her specifically if she agreed to plead guilty and the possible penalties, by doing so.

Like; my client wishes to plead guilty 'your honor. Judge to Client, do you wish to plead guilty, if
yes, you can be sentenced to whatever penalties that may carry. You may change your plea to
not-guilty. But if agreeing to a guilty plea, it is difficult to reverse.

I think she got railroaded. (One can file an official complaint.) Causes, attorney says "You have no
rights, they can pull you over whenever they want they don't have to have a cause." Cause, judge
relied solely on her attorney's representation to plead guilty for her, without any input from his/her
client.

Me thinks they completely screwed up from the get go. The only possible thing done correctly was
dropping the prescribed medication charge. Not sure possession is in that state but 3 months for mj, sounds more like a possession charge for merely possession said pills without a prescription.
>>
Shit Gamblehure - Fri, 02 Aug 2019 03:28:51 EST +7JdhsQk No.46443 Reply
>>46442
No judges would accept a guilty plea if the defendant said they were not giving it freely and voluntarily. Question, did the judge ask if she agreed to a guilty plea, as agreed with, by her attorney. Or judge simply took her attorney's plea for her. If the latter I think that is 100% incorrect to do so in that manner.

The bail. The case as of now is simply finalized. The bail/bond should be returned immediately. So in your words (op) this was a bail bondsman, who put up the bail. Hence bail bondsman. 10 to 15% 'may' not be refunded. If it is still not refunded, contact the clerk of the court and get records that the case is now final. Or contact the bail bonds to get them moving.

Some courts and entire judicial systems are corrupt from top to bottom.
>>
John Borryford - Sat, 03 Aug 2019 20:54:19 EST a+/vS3g3 No.46444 Reply
>>46442
Ok. Well get a transcript. If that actually happened you’ll absolutely get it set aside in a habeas action.

Judges read from a script though. I’ll bet my bar card the judge asked your friend if she was entering in her plea freely and voluntarily, and again I’ll bet my bar card your friend said yes otherwise the judge wouldn’t take the plea.
>>
Sidney Drecklechon - Sun, 04 Aug 2019 23:43:53 EST L2n4pGX4 No.46445 Reply
>>46444
It's time to STFUP now. MMk You 100% idiotic moron
>>
Henry Hovingson - Mon, 05 Aug 2019 18:43:34 EST I0kzmY5f No.46446 Reply
>>46445
I am an idiotic moron, otherwise I wouldn’t have gone to law school.

Doesn’t make it not right though. No one railroaded your friend and buyers remorse is a bitch.
>>
Hedda Pittbury - Wed, 07 Aug 2019 05:22:11 EST nStAwuAb No.46447 Reply
>>46446
>habeas action.
Long since passed. Impossible. Totally impossible. The person is not being held in custody.
>>
Angus Grimstock - Wed, 07 Aug 2019 07:35:50 EST I0kzmY5f No.46448 Reply
>>46447
You don’t have to be in custody to file a habeas, I’m assuming these are felony charges so you have 4 years from the date of the plea.
>>
Simon Chigglebon - Tue, 13 Aug 2019 14:52:36 EST UVLE1vgN No.46450 Reply
Dubass DA wonderboy

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.