Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Is this illegal?

- Tue, 10 Sep 2019 03:00:55 EST gpSToKAT No.46461
File: 1568098855320.png -(147189B / 143.74KB, 490x355) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Is this illegal?
One of my roommates keeps eating my food, so here's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna buy some chinese tomorrow and eat just a tiny bit of it, then sprinkle LSD all over everything and put it in the fridge. I can guarantee none of these motherfuckers living in my house have tripped before. It's gonna be a bad time. /law/, am I about to commit a felony? If so please reference the law as well as you can so I can look up the USC and see it for myself lol
>>
Polly Grimridge - Wed, 11 Sep 2019 18:45:40 EST cfYutFUh No.46463 Reply
>>46461
I’m sure theres a law for it man. There’s a law for EVERYTHING in shitty places in the USA. Even just doing some stupid shit you think is harmless is a felony up the ass now and they rape you over everything. Honestly it seems like to me if you do anything besides work, come home, and sleep you’re breaking a law in some way and a 50/50 chance its a fuck you in the ass hole law
>>
Molly Purryput - Thu, 12 Sep 2019 04:53:21 EST ycYkRcCP No.46465 Reply
Yeah that's considered poisoning someone.
>>
Thomas Chiddlewater - Fri, 13 Sep 2019 00:36:14 EST UZwhjgqz No.46466 Reply
You are a creep whatever, especally if that is your or others intentions.
(lol) doesn't really minimize your statement as a joke.
>>
Rebecca Clottingsot - Tue, 17 Sep 2019 06:06:38 EST gpSToKAT No.46476 Reply
>>46466
Lol this is the OP, you're a huge pussy. The food is my property and the LSD is for myself. If he or she so happens to go in my food, they can live with the consequences.
>>
Rebecca Clottingsot - Tue, 17 Sep 2019 06:08:11 EST gpSToKAT No.46477 Reply
>>46463
Our laws are really not that bad compared to most other Western societies, except in places like New England and California. Probably a law against this one tho. People don't want to see justice though, they just wanna tell me I'm a bad guy xD
>>
Dextrolord - Thu, 26 Sep 2019 10:11:14 EST vqPJ2tGS No.46480 Reply
1569507074818.jpg -(45694B / 44.62KB, 730x404) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>46461
I agree that it sounds like you are knowingly leaving "poisoned" food that with the intention of catching whoever is eating it.

First, LSD is illegal so it being in your possession is breaking the law of "possession of a schedule 1 illegal drug" or something like that

Second, It's in a common area aka the main fridge of the house. If it was in a minifridge in your room and the room was locked that would be a different story. But if this went to court the judge would almost surely take his side based on that fact alone.

Third, quit being a pussy and just confront your roommates and ask them to stop eating your food ffs.
>>
Cyril Chommlebury - Sun, 29 Sep 2019 01:00:12 EST uzIP6f2R No.46491 Reply
>>46476
Let them know beforehand what might be in the food. Even then, if the intent is to cause harm, then, that is that, sprinkles. People complain about co-workers stealing eating their food, on a daily basis. I had a guy who would take my food.

If your roomies are drunkards, expect them to eat whatever is there. If the food is drugged, it is drugged. So just keep your drugs to yourself,

This is likely BS but, never know what people are capable of doing.
>>
Cornelius Murdfuck - Mon, 30 Sep 2019 12:56:23 EST Zv78qa8x No.46492 Reply
>>46461
What if they eat the laced food and drive somewhere only to smash into a minivan full of little kids and kill them? Would you be liable or would they? Either way it wouldn't feel good.
>>
Henry Clashwill - Tue, 01 Oct 2019 21:21:50 EST mXYNZN/T No.46496 Reply
>>46461
Do NOT do LSD. Put laxatives in it. They probably wouldn't even realize you did it, but they'll learn to stay away from your nasty diarrhea-inducing food.
>>
Eliza Cribblechot - Wed, 02 Oct 2019 02:11:33 EST wG6Z1r0U No.46497 Reply
>>46496
It's his food, let the fuck eat his own food.
(Woodbridge, VA) -- A Woodbridge middle school student faces felony charges after police say he dropped a laxative in a teacher's cup of coffee. The 13-year-old boy who attends Saunders Middle School could serve five to 20 years in prison if convicted. Investigators say the incident happened last Friday, and a teacher became ill shortly after drinking the coffee. WRC-TV reports the boy did it because he thought the teacher didn't like him. The child is in the custody of his parents and has been suspended from school.
--
Now this is a laxative, not a extremely powerful drug. However, laxatives
https://www.wisegeek.com/what-are-the-signs-of-a-laxative-overdose.htm#didyouknowout
>>
Eliza Cribblechot - Wed, 02 Oct 2019 03:01:39 EST wG6Z1r0U No.46498 Reply
>>46492
It is mostly on par with the worst of the worst. Flunitrazepam, Rohypnol. Which was banned in the US as the date rape drug. People used to go to mexico to acquire this drug. There are cases where 'victims' who were in fact drugged with this illicit drug was in fact obtained from mexico after being banned. It has a short window where it can be detected from victims urine. Hair samples prove
longer detection time.

Back to the point, if one deliberately drugs somebody and others are injured, the penalties would be much more severe. Even if 'as well' they did not actually
administer the substance where people are injured.

The victim, should be not be accountable for the crime its-self, as they did not know
they had been drugged with a stupefying substance. Nor would they or should they
be liable for the 'actors' actions.

By law, intent of drugging somebody alone is a at the very least aggravated assault.
However the law may word it as.
>>
Eliza Cribblechot - Wed, 02 Oct 2019 03:05:05 EST wG6Z1r0U No.46499 Reply
>>46496
>They probably wouldn't even realize you did it, but they'll learn to stay away from >your nasty diarrhea-inducing food.

Which is exactly why they say never leave your drinks unattended. But they will learn otherwise.
>>
Hannah Chellydotch - Wed, 02 Oct 2019 14:39:12 EST HoD1N7Fv No.46500 Reply
>>46497
That kid put way too fucking much in. You have to put just enough in that it will cause diarrhea, not make someone vomit and die. If you put just a little in there is absolutely no way they could know.
>>
George Smallcocke - Sat, 05 Oct 2019 02:05:55 EST J53uEaUD No.46503 Reply
>>46500
But reality, what dose would simply cause diarrhea in an otherwise healthy person with say, no constipation. The answer is basically no dose would be actually predictable. The dosage instructions are clear, a little bit too much, could be too much, too little, can be hazardous as well. Some are stimulant laxatives, which
try to force a stool from a constipated person by mechanical means. Which, some people simply cannot take these or they could have a very negative reaction.

Even as a prank, a recommended dosage could prove harmful to some people.
But as 'law' it's not we were not trying to harm anybody, it was just a prank. We used the recommended dosage.

It is intent.
>>
>>
George Nerringhood - Thu, 07 Nov 2019 23:26:13 EST VaAL87Ax No.46530 Reply
There are a lot of ways they could know, of find that something is lilkely wrong

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.