Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Is this illegal?

- Tue, 10 Sep 2019 03:00:55 EST gpSToKAT No.46461
File: 1568098855320.png -(147189B / 143.74KB, 490x355) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Is this illegal?
One of my roommates keeps eating my food, so here's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna buy some chinese tomorrow and eat just a tiny bit of it, then sprinkle LSD all over everything and put it in the fridge. I can guarantee none of these motherfuckers living in my house have tripped before. It's gonna be a bad time. /law/, am I about to commit a felony? If so please reference the law as well as you can so I can look up the USC and see it for myself lol
>>
Polly Grimridge - Wed, 11 Sep 2019 18:45:40 EST cfYutFUh No.46463 Reply
>>46461
I’m sure theres a law for it man. There’s a law for EVERYTHING in shitty places in the USA. Even just doing some stupid shit you think is harmless is a felony up the ass now and they rape you over everything. Honestly it seems like to me if you do anything besides work, come home, and sleep you’re breaking a law in some way and a 50/50 chance its a fuck you in the ass hole law
>>
Molly Purryput - Thu, 12 Sep 2019 04:53:21 EST ycYkRcCP No.46465 Reply
Yeah that's considered poisoning someone.
>>
Thomas Chiddlewater - Fri, 13 Sep 2019 00:36:14 EST UZwhjgqz No.46466 Reply
You are a creep whatever, especally if that is your or others intentions.
(lol) doesn't really minimize your statement as a joke.
>>
Rebecca Clottingsot - Tue, 17 Sep 2019 06:06:38 EST gpSToKAT No.46476 Reply
>>46466
Lol this is the OP, you're a huge pussy. The food is my property and the LSD is for myself. If he or she so happens to go in my food, they can live with the consequences.
>>
Rebecca Clottingsot - Tue, 17 Sep 2019 06:08:11 EST gpSToKAT No.46477 Reply
>>46463
Our laws are really not that bad compared to most other Western societies, except in places like New England and California. Probably a law against this one tho. People don't want to see justice though, they just wanna tell me I'm a bad guy xD

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.