Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Countries with non extradition to the USA

- Wed, 11 Sep 2019 18:39:09 EST cfYutFUh No.46462
File: 1568241549697.jpg -(152891B / 149.31KB, 1024x678) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Countries with non extradition to the USA
Looking for countries that have non extradition to the US. I have not done or committed any serious crime i am just wondering. Just Incase i ever want to.

Some pluses would be warm weather, and at least semi legal/medical marijuana.

I was thinking like Taiwan it seems pretty decent. Something without a government that could just nab me up at any time for no reason. Just a place where my savings in American money would last and its easy to get on your feet and not like swept up by some armed force or some shit because they hate you.

What would be the best? Back when circlejerk had a deep web board why did everyone say run to Belize?
>>
Thomas Chiddlewater - Fri, 13 Sep 2019 00:43:50 EST UZwhjgqz No.46467 Reply
>>46462
Taiwan I believe can be kinda brutal in government. Culture shock? Belize has a signed treaty for extradition with the US. Since signed during the Clinton era.
>>
David Fonningware - Sat, 14 Sep 2019 16:14:00 EST ZEkRdO72 No.46469 Reply
>>46462
Tan full-body airbrush w/an air compressor, proper outfit, Iran, silence.
>>
Cedric Sagglestadging - Sun, 15 Sep 2019 04:35:56 EST UrrgM6jj No.46474 Reply
>>46467
On that note, that is why the China protests. That people could be extradited to china, where they could be extradition for being 'bad citizen to China and an
enemy of the state and possibly tortured as political prisoners.
>>
Molly Bundleford - Tue, 17 Sep 2019 15:47:45 EST UVcCa28g No.46479 Reply
No one is going to extradite you for your Xanax DUI. But if you don't stop making shitty threads I'm going to murder you and not even your parents would convict me.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.