Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Police alerted from facebook messenger

- Sat, 28 Sep 2019 01:58:34 EST tWRmm503 No.46483
File: 1569650314165.jpg -(839371B / 819.70KB, 1080x1150) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Police alerted from facebook messenger
Someone I know had police ask them questions about making facebook comments. Me and her were just talking about shit and both of our facebooks went black. So wtf happened there for our facebooks to get deleted within seconds of each other then a few days later police show up asking her questions? Neither of us have committed a crime but we were talking about some edgy stuff and our life problems. But we've always done that. Literally we are wait getting arrested by the cyberpolice? Isnt that free speech and privacy invasion if so?
>>
Frederick Crittingstone - Sat, 28 Sep 2019 02:05:21 EST ojZomRhU No.46484 Reply
Did you make a joke about how you were going to shoot up a place? And if so are you mentally retarded? answer the question honestly, please.
>>
Fanny Sumbleten - Sat, 28 Sep 2019 02:17:23 EST tWRmm503 No.46485 Reply
>>46484
Me personally no. I made some politically incorrect statements and jokes. That's about it. The other individual may go a bit more overboard than me on some topics but not me personally. If I do rarely.
>>
Frederick Crittingstone - Sat, 28 Sep 2019 02:28:44 EST ojZomRhU No.46486 Reply
1569652124355.png -(43008B / 42.00KB, 400x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>46485
If they were talking about shooting or bombing a place while talking to you, then yeah that's probably why you two got questioned. Also facebook isn't exactly the most private website to share your thoughts about those kind of things and if you actually thought so you may be retarded. But untill I actually know/see what you said I can't say whether they were in the wrong or not or even believe you honestly.
>>
Fanny Sumbleten - Sat, 28 Sep 2019 02:40:10 EST tWRmm503 No.46487 Reply
>>46486
I never said anything like shooting or bombing somewhere. I don't want to pry in my friends life. But we've never said anything to each other that is any worse that gets posted on any *chan. I don't have a weapon. My friend may or may not own one and made some crude jokes about it. I'm concerned with my friend and concerned with my own ass as well.
>>
Fanny Sumbleten - Sat, 28 Sep 2019 02:47:54 EST tWRmm503 No.46488 Reply
>>46487
Let's word it differently hypothetically two people talking on facebook messenger in private no one else is aware of it. Person A gets a gun and makes some remarks about shooting people and Person B is aware that Person A is just being edgy and laughs it off. Then both accounts get deleted. How much shit is Person B in because maybe they never thought it was that serious. Person B hasn't made any remarks about murdering anybody, suicide, terrorism etc.. and is just alt right where that's basically illegal and in Person A's country it's not.
>>
Frederick Crittingstone - Sat, 28 Sep 2019 03:01:14 EST ojZomRhU No.46489 Reply
1569654074355.png -(43109B / 42.10KB, 236x170) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>46487
>>46488
LOL, SO YES THEY DID YOU RETARD. look the only advice I can give you now is if they DO question you (you'll maybe get off but your friend most likely wont) comply with everything they say and answer honestly to their questions they ask you. Hopefully their nice and just leave you off with a warning but if they do ask you or him to show up and court just don't act and respond like a huge retard and the judge at worst is probably going to give an infraction assuming this is your first fuck-up and you haven't been tried for any other violent crimes in your past.

>But we've never said anything to each other that is any worse that gets posted on any *chan.
Yeah there's a reason they say that stupid shit on imageboards and not on facebook you shitter. It doesn't matter if it was private chat if they see that something is suspicious chances are that their going to B& your dumbass.
>>
Fanny Sumbleten - Sat, 28 Sep 2019 03:32:40 EST tWRmm503 No.46490 Reply
>>46489
Why would the police give me a warning, charge me with anything when I never said anything about it. So if someone you know messages you something like I got a gun I'm gonna shoot people when you know it's a retarded joke why would you yourself go to the court and get charged? I didn't send it I was the recipient. Plus I'm not talking to police without a lawyer. They literally just stopped by and said to my friend we are here about some facebook comments do you have a gun? And they said I plead the fifth. And the police didnt follow them just let them go.

What would I be sentenced for? And also I can't see my friend going to court for that being questioned yea but not jailed.

It's just weird both of our facebooks disappeared at the same time.
>>
Alice Hoffinghall - Tue, 01 Oct 2019 10:17:26 EST tWRmm503 No.46494 Reply
OP here yup police detained me about the facebook messages but let me go after I explained the situation and got evaluated as sane. I'm not even gonna comment about anything now. But just remember Big Brother is watching.
>>
Eugene Credgeworth - Thu, 10 Oct 2019 11:49:05 EST Zv78qa8x No.46509 Reply
>>46494
Fuck big brother yo
User is currently banned from all boards
>>
Charles Buddledare - Sun, 10 Nov 2019 08:53:43 EST c7QxMohZ No.46531 Reply
>>46509
OP here gotta update so police were by more times after. First I was a domestic terrorist then I was a murderer now I am just being charged with having racist conversations on facebook which carries 2 year sentence. I was accused of being
an extremist member of a far right group and also associated with incels and
a devil worshipper and in charge of recruiting nazis for terrorist plots etc. But that
all dropped but the alleged hate speech stuff didn't when I cannot even really
member saying anything racist.

Anyways they also monitor my emails and texts and send me faked ones relating to drugs as well.

This ia unbelievable but its true. It seems like they just framed me or something.

I know they are reading this and it will have consquences but have to share it somehow because this is a police state now a communist one.
>>
Shitting Drengerpodging - Mon, 11 Nov 2019 12:49:27 EST F1q0c8o5 No.46532 Reply
>>46483
always use proxies bro. dont even let them dox you - make new e mails, etc
User is currently banned from all boards
>>
Betsy Clangerfield - Wed, 13 Nov 2019 22:40:07 EST 1FDjVYzg No.46535 Reply
>>46531
>This ia unbelievable but its true.

Yea, I can see it. Document everything. File motions of discovery. The media would pounce all over this, if
you can show this happened and is happening. Lawsuits for this could and should be a realistic option.

Encrypt your dns, in firefox it is easy, and the dns requests would be encrypted but as per the instructions,
would likely be retrievable if one sought to do so.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.