Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

shoplifted tobacco

- Fri, 04 Oct 2019 17:44:31 EST Hb0nQcJL No.46501
File: 1570225471612.jpg -(88229B / 86.16KB, 1200x675) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. shoplifted tobacco
So I am on my daily homeless man grind, looking for work, eating on my food stamps, etc. Well it just so happens I live in a town with sidewalks and storefronts (wow, right?)

and some asshole thinks its his right to sell addictive tobacco and advertise it on giant posters that he posts on the sidewalk in my direct line of sight when walking to buy my groceries.

having no money and desperate for a fix (my father smoked and i was exposed to second hand smoke all through out my childhood) i walk into the assholes shop and take some of his cheapest product.

i go back to the shelter but he calls the cops and they cite me for retail theft.

how do i convince the judge it's the asshole with the giant signs for addictive substances on the sidewalk ' s FAULT?

Ill take the appeals to the supreme court damn it summary offense or not
>>
Lydia Sandlenirk - Fri, 04 Oct 2019 17:47:51 EST Hb0nQcJL No.46502 Reply
>>46501
if i get hit with a guilty verdict can I sue the storefront?
>>
Sophie Clamblestone - Sun, 06 Oct 2019 10:03:50 EST Hb0nQcJL No.46505 Reply
>>46504

i'd tickle the judge's titties, but I don't think my arms will reach that far.
>>
Edward Goddlenurk - Mon, 07 Oct 2019 04:42:41 EST RCHg/ELR No.46506 Reply
>>46501
Is it legal to have tobacco adverts where you live?
I would drop the shoplifting case and focus on that
>>
Shit Blatherwater - Sun, 13 Oct 2019 19:56:15 EST E0xFchwI No.46513 Reply
>>46506
its illegal for shops in my state to advertise outdoors. the shop here has a trapezoidal entrance, which mainly advertises to anyone (attracted by their bright lights and neon displays) who walks through the threshold.

i will argue that the displays are eyecatching to someone on the street. thanks.
>>
Walter Dobblesedging - Mon, 21 Oct 2019 21:58:32 EST YXwoQ1m5 No.46518 Reply
>>46501
I have never heard of a town with sidewalks and store fronts. Where do you live? Which country is this? This has put me to a point where I can't tell down from up anymore. This is shocking. Basically the earth's tectonic plates are shifting below me in high speed. Nothing has actually ever been this disorienting. lol Just two days ago I was saying something completely different. "I expect my calmness to last endlessly." But this knowledge, this stuff I'm seeing right now, just fully disorients me. True shellshock.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.