Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

PDO Accident

- Sun, 03 Nov 2019 14:46:03 EST hGTbGhf5 No.46523
File: 1572810363217.jpg -(232597B / 227.15KB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. PDO Accident
Hello anons I am currently being sued in civil court regarding a accident that I was at fault for around two years ago. Briefly, I rear ended a car on a highway in heavy morning traffic. That car then collided with a third vehicle in front of it. Obviously the damage to the third front car was not too bad and the driver drove away immediately after getting all the necessary info from us. He now wants to be compensated for some chiropractic 'work' he went through. I am insured so not too desperate, though this is annoying. He even wants a jury. The cop who showed up to the scene however, wrote PDO on the accident report. I looked this up and it seems to mean Property Damage Only. Does this help my case?
>>
Simon Mungerdack - Sun, 03 Nov 2019 22:41:59 EST sqD9Y3u+ No.46524 Reply
>I am insured
Call your insurance company if they aren't handling this for you already.

>He even wants a jury.
No. He wants a settlement.

>The cop who showed up to the scene however, wrote PDO on the accident report. I looked this up and it seems to mean Property Damage Only. Does this help my case?
No a cop makes for a first rate witness.
>>
Hedda Sevingfadging - Mon, 04 Nov 2019 17:20:57 EST OAqps2xf No.46525 Reply
>>46524
All of this. Your insurer has an absolute duty to defend, so make sure they know you’re being sued.
You probably found out from them after pre suit negotiations you never knew were even happening didn’t come to a settlement.
All I can say is you’re probably fine and since is chiro you’re talking a within policy limits case, the insurer gets to nickle and dime when it’s their cash on the line.
As a former insurance defense lawyer all I can say is please cooperate with your lawyer and don’t make them come find you because that’s the fucking worst.
User is currently banned from all boards
>>
Cedric Nishsturk - Thu, 07 Nov 2019 13:09:02 EST owr2izIy No.46527 Reply
>>46525
Haha thanks for the hints. I won’t make myself hard to find I want this to pass as quickly as possible. I will cooperate fully. I heard about this first from a summons that appeared on my doorstep.

>>46524
I’m a bit confused. Are you saying it doesn’t help that he wrote PDO? The guy was not hurt in fact he left almost right away.

>>46524>>46524
>>
Cedric Nishsturk - Thu, 07 Nov 2019 13:11:28 EST owr2izIy No.46528 Reply
>>46523
If there were pre-suit negotiations should I have been contacted? I have no heard from the insurance. At least I don’t think so.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.