Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Probation, drug tests, dodging them

- Wed, 13 Nov 2019 01:05:12 EST F1q0c8o5 No.46533
File: 1573625112312.jpg -(53847B / 52.58KB, 400x403) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Probation, drug tests, dodging them
I don't expect to get much out of posting this, but does anyone think I could get in "trouble" for re scheduling a drug test? I have to take super serious drug tests because somehow probation thinks that I could be using drugs that aren't tested for on their panel tests.

Which, maybe I have. I re scheduled my next test for a week later than it was supposed to be. I've done everything I've been asked to do and never failed a test yet but somehow I still received a bad report the last time I had a court appearance. If they keep complaining I could actually go to prison even though I haven't done anything wrong.

I think that I've made the best choice here - the lesser of two evils, because I'm not actually sure (even though I've ceased use) that I'll pass this test. The extra week makes me feel more confident. I'm not sure what they'll do the first time I fail a test, and I know someone who failed about half a dozen of them before they threw him in jail. I don't know if I'd be so lucky though.

Besides that, what can I do to win the favor of my p.o.? I suppose I have a serious drug dependency and honestly I can't stand being sober and I'm a completely different and better person when I'm using. Getting high takes priority over anything else in my life - everything comes second to it. I don't even have much of a will to live without drugs. I feel like a total failure in life and the drugs motivate me and change my personality in a way where I actually can conquer things in my life.

..wat do?
User is currently banned from all boards
>>
Betsy Clangerfield - Wed, 13 Nov 2019 22:14:34 EST 1FDjVYzg No.46534 Reply
>>46533
Parole officer? Best bet is between meetings is to call every now and then and just say hi this is (idjeuy) calling, just calling to say things are going OK. Especially if you have some good news. If unemployed, if possible, a new job would help. Otherwise, work is going ok, things are going ok. Just thought I would call and say hi.

Have your next meeting on hand.

In ending the call, I guess I will see you on the,,, of the month then,,,

PO would likely immediately take a moment to reaffirm date and time. (shuffle around sounds) and respond, ah, yes "I have you down on the date time,)"

OK see you then. Ok, have a good day. End conversation. This will help ensure you as being more interactive.
Pos have a difficult caseload. I mean it's gotta be a difficult job. Like, ok gotta be in court with cae# by 10am,
afternoon, 2 o'clock didn't show up, parole violation, fill out paperwork. Which in turn, gotta start parole probation revocations and hearings.

Do the opposite, make their job mostly an easy going time with you, where it is not trying to find something wrong on your end from theirs, but one where they can actually sit back, casually look though records and basically take it easy for a few. Hope I wasn't rambling. But, yea, they do have a tough job. Make it easy on them.

Excuse for rescheduling. Come up with something pretty simple but realistic. And try not to have to worry about that again by not getting high until you finish this issue. Good luck regardless.
>>
Phineas Turveywill - Thu, 14 Nov 2019 14:33:45 EST vwArRtMj No.46536 Reply
Just do kratom bro. They’re gonna know if you keep re scheduling shit and it’ll make it worse
>>
Sidney Pickdale - Thu, 14 Nov 2019 14:42:56 EST duLAvH8s No.46537 Reply
1573760576997.jpg -(173888B / 169.81KB, 1242x852) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
What the fuck is your charge?
They don't actually send people to pound you in the butt prison for small scale possession (no matter what some of the retards try to tell you).
Easiest way to pass a drug test is to not do drugs. it really isn't that hard bucko.
>how old are you? 28?
grow up dude
>>
Martha Dondlefune - Thu, 14 Nov 2019 22:57:35 EST F1q0c8o5 No.46539 Reply
>>46536
I take gc/ms or elisa drug urinalysis in addition to 9 panels. They can see everything in your system. Caffeine, nicotine.. anything. This is the first time I've ever re scheduled it and I actually thought I had other conflicting appointments. I was wrong about the time of one of them and the date of the other. It did benefit me to do this though. I'm going to tell the truth and hope I'm believed.

>>46537
I'm a felon. Your common sense isn't useful.

>>46534
I don't feel comfortable doing any of that. I go to report and that's the only contact I generally have with them. Thanks for the help.

The very last thing I want to happen in life is to go to prison. I'm doing at this point a great deal to avoid it & I don't feel like I deserve it either.

I'm sure it will work out. Thanks everyone.
User is currently banned from all boards
>>
Angus Honeyfield - Sat, 16 Nov 2019 00:34:10 EST eY+wzBfz No.46543 Reply
>>46539
>I don't feel comfortable doing any of that. I go to report and that's the only contact
>I generally have with them. Thanks for the help.

I can see that. Distance. I had a po call me, thinking I was in trouble, she said, the time for all this is almost up, 2 years. She said, you could have had this over with if you paid a fine a long time ago. Meanwhile I was worried about getting picked up. Dang

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.