Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

How to take out criminal charges on an officer

- Sat, 23 Nov 2019 17:45:26 EST JTn7Nvmj No.46548
File: 1574549126598.jpg -(86057B / 84.04KB, 630x356) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. How to take out criminal charges on an officer
Long story short, an officer illegally confiscated my firearm. I have already filed a complaint for violation of US Code Title 18 Section 242, Deprivation of Rights under Color of Law. They took it/filed it as a "complaint," however. I want to make sure this officer faces this as a criminal charge, not a simple "complaint." What procedure should I follow? I live in Tennessee if that is relevant
>>
Angus Sonningville - Sat, 23 Nov 2019 22:16:21 EST PfNsVFqz No.46549 Reply
You'll need to raise a militia and create a sovereign state. I'm a little fuzzy on the details but once you get going you can just make it up as you go along.
>>
Shit Cherringforth - Sun, 24 Nov 2019 01:06:39 EST Zajx8sei No.46550 Reply
>>46549
Sounds awesome, but it's not time yet. I would like to handle this one within the bounds of our current system. Thanks tho, it really is a great idea
>>
Augustus Clobbertare - Tue, 26 Nov 2019 02:00:45 EST cfYutFUh No.46552 Reply
>>46550
You don’t theyre ruthless savages running around with a gun and no laws or
Morals for 35k a year because they have no talent or brain
>>
Henry Fishwill - Thu, 28 Nov 2019 00:10:17 EST Zajx8sei No.46555 Reply
>>46552
And they need to be held accountable. I'll figure out how to do it. Any help or advice would be appreciated
>>
Hedda Piddledale - Thu, 28 Nov 2019 02:05:02 EST zoDbd7Q+ No.46556 Reply
>>46548
They filed no charges? Seek through the department to get it returned. Get the police report so you know what you may be dealing with. That may just simply
return it just as easy. Make it be known to them, that they have your property.
if you have papers on it, even better, easier.

Many departments websites will offer information on how to get stuff returned.
If there is no report or you have no paperwork already offered of the confiscation,
then things could be presumed a bit difficult. Just work with them to have it returned. They may or amy not be very easy to work with.

Depending, no drugs involved, not a handgun with a past felony record, epending on state laws I would guess, I see no reason that they can lawfully keep it.

I despise the NRA, but a lot of their members are true honest 2st amendment
civil rights buffs. Maybe poke around some of those sites for some guidance.
>>
Oliver Tillingdock - Fri, 29 Nov 2019 14:00:29 EST wyiOLE1e No.46560 Reply
>>46548
You “filed a complaint” for section 242?

So you either filed a nullity or you’re a US attorney.

How fucking stupid are you?
>>
Fanny Dackleson - Sun, 01 Dec 2019 13:51:32 EST JTn7Nvmj No.46561 Reply
>>46560
Thanks for the immeasurable amount of help and clarity your response provided. I went to file a report and they took it as a "complaint." So I'm now speaking with an attorney. I hope that answers your question, buddy
>>
Fanny Dackleson - Sun, 01 Dec 2019 13:53:52 EST JTn7Nvmj No.46562 Reply
>>46556
I'm trying to get things lined up for Monday so I can be bonded out on the off-chance they succeeded in charging me with some bullshit. Once I do that, I'll be walking into the evidence office to get my handgun. Worst case scenario, I'm going to plead not guilty to the traffic tickets he gave me, which I know I can easily beat, and then I'll use that to show that he had no reason to stop me, besides the multiple civil rights violations. After I beat him in civil court I'll speak to my lawyer about filing criminal charges against him. I will post an update when I have one
>>
Ian Grimwater - Mon, 02 Dec 2019 15:26:14 EST I0kzmY5f No.46563 Reply
>>46562
Good luck with that fam. There’s about a 0% chance your case is getting dismissed, and no attorney is taking that civil case.
I will say that you citing 242 gave me a sensible chuckle though, so thanks for that.
>>
Thomas Crungerpen - Wed, 04 Dec 2019 00:24:52 EST YmCHaATo No.46564 Reply
>>46563
I have this theory, that few but some 'confiscated' guns end up on the streets, or are intended for wrong of some sort at times. Ya think? He should seek proper channels to retrieve his property. Law would certainly require one seeks
available avenues until they are exhausted. If they cannot or will not produce the property and person is legally entitled to it then they could be held liable.

As for beating the tickets. If he has an attorney, fine. If he represents his-self,
I have seen it done with relative ease. Most judged know law and don't just read from some manual. They know law. I would even offer the idea to contest charges by judge rather than jury. The idea that judges cannot think for themselves, and side with police by default is mostly BS. If person has something compelling to show.
>>
Ghengis Dong - Mon, 09 Dec 2019 11:29:30 EST YOcVLdlQ No.46568 Reply
>>46548>>46562
I am very curious how this courtdate went. I work for Attorneys and people in your position constantly ask how to press charges against LEOs.

Answer : You can't

Pursuing charges against someone in a Criminal Court of Law is a job done by your local Law-Enforcement Officer, a US Attorney, a Commonwealth Attorney, or District Attorney (All except the foremost do NOT interact with the public).

If you feel as though you have been a victim of a crime you call the POLICE, not an attorney. Stop playing on my motherfucking phone. If the person who committed the crime is themself a police officer you are almost certainly fucked especially when this is over a piece of property as trivial as a single gun.
>>
Jenny Fabberchack - Mon, 09 Dec 2019 14:56:59 EST AJQf2O3x No.46569 Reply
>>46568
Summary: Section 242 of Title 18 makes it a crime for a person acting under color of any law to willfully deprive a person of a right or privilege protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States. For the purpose of Section 242, acts under "color of law" include acts not only done by federal, state, or local officials within...
---
Possibility, person could be retaliated against by police for pursuing charges.
Which cops aren't always very smart about doing so. There have been police departments totally dismantled by the department of justice. Because of what may be called a culture of corruption. Departments that are lawless. Devoid of law.

A gun may be worth thousands of dollars. There have been police that have had their vehicles broken into where they left their guns, service weapons in their cars and the weapons stolen. The person is fully correct in contacting an attorney.

Further, police investigate crimes, and make an arrest, if warranted, if it meets a criteria of a crime. This seems to meet deprivation of ones civil rights. Which is a far higher level that it
may meet this criteria of depriving ones civil rights by a said entity.

As well the FBI or other actors, including other federal enforcement agancies may be held to such a level during their official duties. Not as common, but as they say, a police officer is always on duty. Some departments policies, (policies is the key to many lawsuits) some departments require officers to always carry weapons, on and off duty. Which cops have
over and over banished weapons off duty, during road altercations.

No, a gun taken needs to be done so with with lawful reason. It is simply not insignificant or trivial.
>>
Augustus Gudgeway - Tue, 10 Dec 2019 00:00:45 EST K4MYqg3o No.46570 Reply
An assault rifle stolen from the parked vehicle of an FBI agent in Oakland was sold to a 20-year-old buyer in Santa Cruz for $1,600, according to an Oakland Police Department search warrant ...
>>
Ghengis Dong - Tue, 10 Dec 2019 01:39:25 EST YOcVLdlQ No.46571 Reply
>>46569
Not knowing the facts, I am in no way contesting the legality of the confiscation. I take you at your word that it was an unlawful confiscation. I am, however, extremely skeptical of any effort to charge them criminally or have the DOJ intervene to return your property.

The people sworn to pursue a criminal case against these people are not disposed to taking your side, in fact they have every reason to be against you.

If this were to be a Civil Forfeiture case, they usually begin with a minimum retainer of several thousand dollars if you wish to hire an attorney where I work. If you had a vehicle, several K in merchandise, or a whole arsenal confiscated it may be worth it, but assuming that's not the case it's better to simply cut your losses.

Don't play a game which is rigged against you if you can help it.
>>
Basil Chenkinhock - Thu, 12 Dec 2019 01:46:04 EST V08tax68 No.46572 Reply
Who the heck do you think are you talking to. the post is fake, to begin with. Right.
>>
Basil Chenkinhock - Thu, 12 Dec 2019 01:47:22 EST V08tax68 No.46573 Reply
>>46571
Why do you say you?? from wherever you are to 'begin with.'
>>
Esther Trothall - Thu, 12 Dec 2019 02:53:30 EST eHt0vVrg No.46574 Reply
> it's better to simply cut your losses.

'Lost guns' by law enforcement do sometimes end up on the street. As shown above with the fed lost guns. In Denver, there were thefts of some pretty expensive weapons, in a short time. I had an associate, who dudes' stole his gun, OK. I figured it out and called them on it. However.
If this gun was 'confiscated' on their person(s) to what extent to when and where it was stolen from, would this be possible to trace.

In Denver, evidence disappears, I could give a fuck less for the most part. Honor, 2 OZ of cocaine disappeared. Meaning, defendants, are working with police. Yes/no, Yea. It is understood.

So in weakness, If op is true, The NRA has an abundance of I guess you said illegal confiscation. I hate the NRA, but, the ACLU as well will
side with not the NRA, but the SPEAK. ==== The understanding of constitutional law.

In the end. This was no pot pipe taken. If OP is true. It was an actual firearm. It needs to be documented, not simply melted down. As they do, before destroying firearms, they take the make mod, or firearm. They should or rather do try to take the serial of the item as well.
>>
Esther Trothall - Thu, 12 Dec 2019 04:19:49 EST eHt0vVrg No.46575 Reply
>If this gun was 'confiscated' on their person(s) to what extent to when and
>where it was stolen from, would this be possible to trace.
>>
Esther Trothall - Thu, 12 Dec 2019 04:37:14 EST eHt0vVrg No.46576 Reply
>>46575
We have police departments dismantled or high oversight by federal agencies because of so-called corruption. Yet persons do not understand in these agencies,
that there is a limit. .... It's called common sense. I guess. Fuck the gun.That was a fake post. I think. However, the title, could be posed.

Issue is generally illegal search and seizure. In reference to just law enforcement, an officer may ask, do you or know if there are illegal
stuff in the car. If said yea, that may give away, ones privacy laws.

In fact it certainly does. Like this, is there any dugs in the car?
Response: I don't know?. Ok, do you give content. yes/no
if no, may bring dog to seek drugs
>>
Esther Trothall - Thu, 12 Dec 2019 04:43:25 EST eHt0vVrg No.46577 Reply
>>46548
Tennessee, is common for forfeiture. If you have attorney, seek damages, if possible. You may be discouraged, but keep on. They are far weaker than they act or seem. Keep on your rights.
>>
Charlotte Clangerpire - Thu, 12 Dec 2019 15:11:29 EST zoDbd7Q+ No.46578 Reply
Civil court, if one seeks damages against loss, or damages. It means no matter if one is on duty. One can pursue a civil case. If a cop beats somebody, they are not protected. In a civil case. It is the same as, say, one stole your possessions. So say one takes ones ones personal property. While actually on duty. A civil case has complications, it may, it will complicate things. In general it is still a civil case.

So, if person took your property, (OP) he did so, he did. Ok, law, is there reason for his/her to take your property. Can they justify doing so. In what way, in what manner.
>>
Charlotte Clangerpire - Thu, 12 Dec 2019 15:26:38 EST zoDbd7Q+ No.46579 Reply
Interesting, taking ones say, simple $800 dollars. Because. How is it divided?

I may carry X amount of money. Soooo, if some cop decides to confiscate, say $3,000 bucks. My wallet. My federal jurisdiction cards. Feds are as person said, has oversight over police departments. If a police department becomes soo corrupt, it can be held to oversight, or
if it is widespread beyond, their scope of duties, can be dismantled.

This has been proven between between departments, and further.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.