Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Running

- Tue, 26 Nov 2019 01:55:56 EST cfYutFUh No.46551
File: 1574751356848.png -(264617B / 258.42KB, 608x540) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Running
Is there any way to run from probation for a dui and get my license back? I have to run from my shit hole state because i have no other choice and i dont want to lose my license forever

I talked to someone online and they told me they ran from their stupid shit and they had their license suspended and everything too and they said when they ran they put a warrant out and shit for them and they just paid back all their shit and their warrants went away and they got their license back and everything

I just dont think it will work for me because god follows me around ruining my life and i live in the strictest fucking shit hole 3rd world country state in the world with the most strict laws worse than third world cut your head off shit

I have to run becuase every single logical solution i find god ruins and god ruined my life
>>
Angus Hackleworth - Tue, 26 Nov 2019 02:01:08 EST ojZomRhU No.46553 Reply
No, you're fucked.
>>
Hedda Piddledale - Thu, 28 Nov 2019 02:56:37 EST zoDbd7Q+ No.46558 Reply
>>46551
If they, who you spoke with didn't have a dui, then that is that. Yea, if you want your license back, just deal with the probation. I guarantee running from probation,
it will likely be worse. Extradition for dui? Well extradition for probation violation seems fairly possible. If so, you will eventually be IDd by police, that is probable. They may see, outstanding warrant out of wherever. And that is that, either they will let you go or keep ya and take you back again. I just know this, facing justice
is easier that getting picked up, especially if it is at a time you think things are going well, or at times you think thinhs could not get any worse.
>>
Jarvis Billinglock - Wed, 04 Dec 2019 13:18:36 EST yp/nodBw No.46566 Reply
>>46551
i mean, you can try driving without license in baja california. i hear mexican cops can be bribed by the layman
User is currently banned from all boards
>>
Ghengis Dong - Mon, 09 Dec 2019 11:18:44 EST YOcVLdlQ No.46567 Reply
>>46551
You will only fuck up your life worse by running.

You won't be able to have a legal license anywhere in the country until the terms of your probation are fulfilled. If you violate by leaving state indefinitely you will 100% be facing prison time. Clients at my office have spent months awaiting extradition and didn't even have it counted towards time served, so effectively they spent about two years incarcerated for a 1st offense DUI because they did stupid shit like what you're suggesting in this thread.

I'm sorry you're in this situation, but you will only fuck yourself into a deeper hole if you run

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.