Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

My employer subjected me to a blood test

- Mon, 16 Dec 2019 00:46:40 EST XlHtm45/ No.46580
File: 1576475200820.jpg -(1507917B / 1.44MB, 3264x2448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. My employer subjected me to a blood test
Long story short.

I came in with a hangover and not brushed teeth at 11, around 2 they apparently noticed I smelled of alcohol. 5pm they called me in and questioned me and told me id have to get a drug screening. They didn't swab me but after a lengthy conversation with the company's medical thing I was sent to med express for them to draw my blood to screen for alcohol. After 30 minutes they told me they don't do that there and I went back to my job. After another lengthy conversation with the company's medical thing I was sent to the hospital who sent me to the ER where I waited 2 hours for them to also tell me they don't do that there. After a call to the manager who instigated all of this and telling him all this he says "well, just call it" and calls off the whole thing.

Can they even fucking do that?
>>
Hamilton Sankindale - Thu, 19 Dec 2019 15:08:34 EST q7IKVe6F No.46582 Reply
>>46580
Can they do that? It seems like they already did...
>>
Alice Sangerdale - Wed, 25 Dec 2019 11:20:56 EST puggTd3w No.46583 Reply
Med Express does do drug tests. (screenings) They thought it was wrong to do so in your case. They, your employer screwed up.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.