Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Legal Scenerio

- Mon, 01 Jun 2020 21:35:24 EST QWxUGSHZ No.46627
File: 1591061724351.jpg -(5882B / 5.74KB, 225x225) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Legal Scenerio
Here is a scenerio:

>14 year old girl tells 20 year old man she wants to kill herself online
>20 year old man brushes it off thinking its just teen angst
>14 year old girl actually kills herself
>police recover her account post death, find that she was talking with this person
>On top of the suicide, often make sexual jokes about "dating" and "fucking" although its all purely joking, and the relationship is platonic
>In the account includes his full name, picture of himself, and state within the US he resides in (not the town or adress)
Should the 20 year old man be worried at all, could he be arrested for anything?
>>
Frederick Pickgold - Tue, 02 Jun 2020 00:16:08 EST UjZfbuT7 No.46628 Reply
So long as he didn't send or solicit any obscene material or make sexual advances, he's got nothing to worry about. A man can talk about almost anything with almost anyone, including sex and kids. A man should never discuss this again with anyone though.
>>
Wesley Pickworth - Thu, 18 Jun 2020 18:56:49 EST WznYw1+o No.46631 Reply
>>46627
make yourself out as a victim of the police heavy handedness "i was careful under the impression that i had freedom of speech." were you? involuntary manslaughter by text is a tough thing to charge. in order to charge that they would basically have to substantiate some bad intent. god have mercy on your soul.

they are going to contextualize whoopie cushions as damning and your responses are going to have to recontextualize everything as a "big whoop." a lot of that is going off of the bill of rights. your public defender will not do this unless you call them out on fucking up their job, you have to work with public offenders in an educated way.

you know, you can basically rob a pizza delivery driver as long as there are no fresh wounds, physical recordings, or cash drawer accounting. just say that the pizza delivery driver went home being a liar and it turns into he said she said between you and the prosecution pretty quickly.

don't be scared because being a liar costs the state money in the end. it isn't sustainable except that these guys are sleepwalking.
>>
Sidney Pusslewater - Tue, 30 Jun 2020 13:47:00 EST QWxUGSHZ No.46646 Reply
>>46631
Thank you for the input. This isn't really about me though

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.