Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists


not filing taxes

- Wed, 16 Feb 2022 19:40:28 EST B7xjS/M4 No.46925
File: 1645058428900.jpg -(89459B / 87.36KB, 640x626) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. not filing taxes
What happens if you dont file for tax return in the U.S.? I worked 3 jobs over the pat year and 1 gives you no option to request for a w-2 copy to be sent out (my address changed multiple times in that year and i never got the original) and apparently if you ask for a copy through the IRS you need to give them 75 days to "process" your request (in addition to a fee of course). i usually wind up owing 100-200 to state and being owed 1000+ from federal. i sure would like to have the money im owed but looks like i cant get the proper forms before the deadline; so how stretched is my asshole gonna get from this?
Reuben Humbleshit - Sat, 18 Jun 2022 18:14:33 EST 0DSUNJVa No.46955 Reply
not at all
if they owe you cash at least
I mean you probably or most likely will not get your tax back but in the unlikely event of them launching an investigation they just going to see that they owe you money so I would not worry that much
but why not get your federal tax back? I do not get it. It is just laziness

Report Post
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.