Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Grills banned. Smoker?

- Mon, 09 May 2022 15:56:43 EST uKwq5PEA No.46945
File: 1652126203854.jpg -(136886B / 133.68KB, 897x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Grills banned. Smoker?
My lease says I am not allowed to use basically any kind of grill on my balcony. Even bans electric unlike my other leases. Only grill I could find that wouldn't violate the lease would be a solar one but I don't get enough sun.
Would a smoker solve the issue, at least if I was really willing to press that it technically wasn't a grill until they ban them in the new lease next year? I'm in Ohio if it matters.
>>
Molly Tootfield - Sat, 14 May 2022 06:21:57 EST 4mKpsxtv No.46946 Reply
You don't have any kind of right to use a grill on the balcony or anywhere else prohibited by a contract you willingly signed. And if the building is made partially or largely of petroleum products, as a shit load of new construction is, getting something fire hot next to the siding is a terrible idea.
>>
Ernest Ciggleduck - Sun, 15 May 2022 22:49:44 EST 6LZ/uBKi No.46947 Reply
>>46945
i think if you got a smoker.. yeah , they'll just prohibit that also. then you spent 300 for 3 months.
dangerous is dangerous and it sucks when it impedes you but if you are trying to grill.. maybe you can get a fan and grill inside and blow the smoke out? idk i mean other than knocking the grill over i can't think of a saftey concern

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.