Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

/lit/ magazine?

- Wed, 09 May 2018 14:28:18 EST +KLQO2Bh No.70085
File: 1525890498138.jpg -(94712B / 92.49KB, 500x405) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. /lit/ magazine?
Hey - do any of you remember an online monthly (or maybe quarterly) magazine that someone from /lit/ used to make years ago?

They would always post a thread on here asking for submissions and a lot of the work inside it was from /lit/ users.

I'm asking because I submitted some work that made the magazine years ago but lost all my copies of that work.

Anyone help is much appreciated.

Thnx
>>
Nell Turveygold - Sat, 12 May 2018 23:15:14 EST 6efigD2G No.70093 Reply
>>70086
Thank you for taking the time to read my message and reply with a useful link.
It really does mean a lot to me.
Even if it doesn't seem that way where you.
You had no reason to read my question and spend time finding a possible answer, but you did it anyway. I might not have even looked at your reply. I could have posted this thread and then never looked at this board, website any of it again.
Sometimes I realise how much I take places like this, and the internet in general, for granted. To have a connection with someone somewhere living some life, and for them to respond to you - with no idea who you are, where you're from, what you've done. It really is beautiful. (inb4 it's the 2cp speaking and my English is sloppy for a lit forum)
>>
Barnaby Guttingspear - Sun, 13 May 2018 06:21:13 EST ylxQEmun No.70095 Reply
>>70093
No problem man I hope you enjoy reading whatever you were looking for.
>>
William Buzzstock - Sat, 19 May 2018 01:21:45 EST 6efigD2G No.70100 Reply
>>70095
It was a short story I wrote a while ago, when my mind and thoughts were in a different place. Dystopian/utopian (is there a word for something that can be one or the other depending on how characters within the story are experiencing the world they live in, or additionally how the reader interprets the world - cold, desolate, even the moments of planned sadness come across and very strange. Hoping to get back into that style of writing/mind frame

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.