Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

archetypes and dialogue types

- Mon, 15 Oct 2018 20:51:46 EST Y6GWRCoI No.70352
File: 1539651106229.jpg -(283209B / 276.57KB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. archetypes and dialogue types
Curious, is there a place where we can flow through different character styles of speech and personalities to discuss how to ease into that character and form it like an Archetype

I've been banned from a few websites for falling into a character inadvertently and pissing off people..so I'm looking for outlets, other than handwriting, just to practice the type of dialogue that may occur when in use
>>
Ebenezer Porryfoot - Tue, 16 Oct 2018 07:58:30 EST ylxQEmun No.70356 Reply
You can't "form" archetypes like that but if you want to practise in-character dialogue, find some role players. There are innumerable places online for role play gaming if you look for them.

Sidenote: this is only going to help you write unrealistic, flanderised characters for fantasy nonsense. The only real way to learn how different actual personalities speak and behave is to observe real people and pay attention to how they speak and behave until you can hear them independently in your mind's ear.
>>
Sophie Ginderdock - Tue, 30 Oct 2018 01:11:04 EST k9TAbtTt No.70379 Reply
1540876264633.jpg -(1186797B / 1.13MB, 1600x2122) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>70356
Yeah best I can think of is game like Neverwinter Nights 2 or something..

I guess one could try researching and/or brainstorming characteristics for a persona. Then try to assume that role for a paragraph for others to critique, eventually another persona could be sketched to interact and contrast the alternate persona.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.