Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

A Sonnet to Heaven

- Fri, 26 Jul 2019 05:04:56 EST iijDXrSk No.70807
For the first day I saw you
Your heart was red
And when I went to Church
You saw me dead

For when the teacher said
You always find your heart

Your kindness just tore me apart
Now I am far away
And with another friend
But whenever I think of you
It makes me wonder

I guess I'm just roasted in red
>>
Nell Hondlefare - Fri, 26 Jul 2019 05:10:07 EST mOFJcjms No.70808 Reply
Here I sit
Broken hearted
Tried to shit
But only farted

Odysseus
>>
Ebenezer Billinglock - Sat, 17 Aug 2019 08:46:28 EST llq78gKH No.70868 Reply
>>70808
Then one day
I took a chance
Tried to fart
And shit my pants

Dante
>>
Henry Chamblepack - Sat, 17 Aug 2019 18:05:30 EST pyv38Bpq No.70872 Reply
>>70868
It's that mothafuckin'
Gangsta sheeit
NiggaaAAaAAAaa

Dostoyevsky
>>
Fall of Houston - Thu, 19 Sep 2019 19:15:25 EST nna7u/tJ No.70946 Reply
>>70807
A thunderous explosion rocked the ground and family members steadied each other as children cried hysterically.

"Help me! HELP ME!! SOMEONE," a woman further up ahead screamed as she held onto the blood puddle pooling underneath her. Gun fire erupted from somewhere on the street above sending the women and girls screaming as the falling glass showered them.

The grates above the canal rattled as more of the platforms appeared, the first two just a blur, then a third stopping halfway across

...and in a blinding spectral corona carved a path through the crowds trapped by the high walls. Yelps and shrieks turned to gurgles as collagen and flesh dissolved and burst into flames. Blood underwent a phase transition and someone's intestines erupted from their mouth in a red mist. Some were bisected as though by a master surgeon, others simply "popped". Mikkikizumi stood unflinchingly as the invisible beam suddenly veered towards those turning to flee- annihilating them- before finally dissipating.

Ribbons of translucent flesh hung in the air as a few of the victims crawled or rolled over before finally succumbing. A man engulfed in flames ran past screaming as the few remaining survivors alternatively cowered or ran away while the wounded groaned or played dead.

The thing seemingly hesitated for a moment before one of its bio-cameras caught a bullet, a viscous blue followed by the crack of tracers overhead as another burst of gunfire sounded from nearby.

Mikkikizumi stared as the thing forgot about them then whirled around and with a roar of auto-cannon fire moved against its assailant with lightning speed.

"Nyaa! NYYYAAA!!" She yelled out in the relative din, "NYAAA!!" picking her way through the dead and disoriented.

A dirty half-naked child blankly shook the contorted, charred body of her guardian as Mikkikizumi made her way out of the mouth of the tunnel, stepping over the now silent woman in the hijab.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.