Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated June 12 [TaimaTV Update])

Now Playing on /m/tube -

Gigs gigs gigs Ignore Report Reply
Phyllis Bonkinwill - Fri, 24 May 2019 22:02:33 EST ID:R3KZddTn No.455008
File: 1558749753473.jpg -(51772B / 50.56KB, 250x363) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 51772
Playing a few local bars in the next few weeks and months and a cafe tomorrow night. The cafe is cover-oriented sort of like American Idol. Since everybody else there does covers, we're gonna do Dynamite Hack Boyz in the Hood. and Born in the 50s by the police. Where are you guys gigging? Funny gig stories?
>>
Charlotte Murdhall - Sat, 25 May 2019 21:53:14 EST ID:R3KZddTn No.455015 Ignore Report Reply
Tonight went well. However, my old ass drummer got too fucking drunk and then pissed off all the patrons and the owner finally came out and made me take him home early. I wanted to stay and network with the other acts, fucking alcoholic shitbag but I still love him.
>>
Walter Fittingworth - Sun, 26 May 2019 00:28:47 EST ID:g0ph7Fla No.455016 Ignore Report Reply
drummers will play drums.
>>
Edward Darrywine - Tue, 28 May 2019 05:45:27 EST ID:nfN+yL7O No.455018 Ignore Report Reply
I plan on doing a set on mescaline and am wondering if anyone here has been on stage while tripping. Its towards the end of the life of a set so the songs are all pretty well known, well as much as they can be for the half improvised / half improvised kind of loose movements we make.
>>
Phyllis Fablingcocke - Tue, 28 May 2019 19:59:08 EST ID:R3KZddTn No.455021 Ignore Report Reply
>>455018
I dunno, I usually am on some amount of cannabis. I was going to use cocaine because it helps with stage fright but not sure if I should because it also causes bad decisions.

Mescaline does seem like it would help you stay stimulated. I'd be surprised if certain performers were not on various psys, actually.
>>
Graham Chivingchet - Thu, 30 May 2019 19:46:16 EST ID:R/kah+Q7 No.455031 Ignore Report Reply
>>455018

I done a few shows on acid and mescaline. Mescaline is tough because even if you feel nauseous the show must go on.

In either case I recommend doing it 6-8 hours into the trip. Peaking with a crowd of people staring at you is kind of awkward. If its a rowdy and friendly atmosphere its fun, I wouldn't do it at a venue you've never played before.

Also I wouldn't do it anywhere you have to communicate with a bunch of other bands and stage hands. If you play a local bar every week and its dark and full of people you're age you know, and you just show up and play, that's good.

Private party shows are the best for it. You can go real wild and get into it. You will end up improving so I recommend practicing jamming stoned out of your mind to build confidence.

All in all it wasn't all that amazing to me. Before playing, you spend the whole trip with a sense of responsibility in the back of your mind. If you dose before you go on, and its 2 hours or more, you may feel a little trapped and obligated not to bail and the pressure may get ya.
>>
Basil Bibberworth - Thu, 30 May 2019 22:52:47 EST ID:0muDcOin No.455034 Ignore Report Reply
Just for the enjoyment of everyone, don't drink until the aftershow party or the very least until you've done your set and broke down your shit. I hate seeing drunk vocalists get on stage and stagger around with this look of just not giving a fuck. And, stop looking at the drummer every time you fuck up or forget something you cunts. It makes the crowd feel like there is tension in the band and pisses the drummer off. Just roll with it.
>>
Emma Tootwill - Sun, 02 Jun 2019 23:31:51 EST ID:XfdTRVVO No.455046 Ignore Report Reply
Used to begrudgingly help run a DIY venue out of our rental house in Chicago. We stopped booking ourselves after things got rolling because dealing with 200+ people in your living space is a full time nightmare. Usually the doorman had to sell merch as well, but one night none of the bands had any. I volunteered so I could just sit on my ass and get drunk/high. For those unfamiliar with such events, there's usually a small $1-5 "suggested donation" required to get in. The theory is to con people out of money without technically running a business. I made a bunch of jalapeno corn bread earlier in the afternoon and sold it for $1 a slice instead. Made about $50, everyone got to see the show for free, and my roommates never let me be the doorman again.

The end.
>>
Isabella Cassleson - Mon, 10 Jun 2019 15:28:49 EST ID:qskp3eO8 No.455079 Ignore Report Reply
I play live music a lot and tour. It's a lot of work and sometimes shit doesn't click but I love it.
>>
Jarvis Shakestone - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 07:50:02 EST ID:/1YOOjmD No.455083 Ignore Report Reply
>>455034
I mean, one beer is fine before the show...

>stop looking at the drummer every time you fuck up or forget something you cunts.
We should start a band.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.