Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Now Playing on /m/tube -

Random Music

- Sun, 13 Aug 2017 22:25:37 EST JfQy0xh3 No.451505
File: 1502677537144.jpg -(137408B / 134.19KB, 675x471) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Random Music
You know what this world reminds me of? The Jim Jones suicide cult. That's what I think this has all come to. I think you all will drink the cool-aid, and go along with the censorship, and they'll take away all of your rights but you'll all be too afraid to do anything. And you'll end up taking the cool-aid beause (well jeeze, everyone else is doing it! They're gunna make me do it anyways, I practically have to!) You're all the type of people to get herded into a gas chamber when there's only 20 guards. Because the most important thing is people control everyones mind through fear, even though the ruling elite is always a minority, they control people through their base instincts and make them lambs for the slaughter. I can see you all for what you are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMrFCwYAZxE&t=64s

Keep reading buzz-feed and listening to CNN, they're leading up to something truly epic!
>>
Lydia Criblinghood - Mon, 06 Aug 2018 10:02:13 EST 9FAr6jjy No.453930 Reply
1533564133632.jpg -(309453B / 302.20KB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I feel pretty confident that when radio was being developed/popularized, people really thought that it would be used for important things. Not so different from television (and we know how that turned out @.@ )

When i listen to the radio - i mean really listen - im totally astonished at the state of mainstream "culture" and how much of it is willful corporate boot-licking. The songs are repetitive, any artistic meaning is blindsided by college-educated cowards (company "DJs"), and the onslaught of advertisements keeps the pressure on society to consume without question.

Free speech & press used to mean something, probably..
>>
Nathaniel Worthingbanks - Thu, 09 Aug 2018 18:23:26 EST 3uA6sgR0 No.453953 Reply
>>453950 It's house music innit
>>
Doris Dartworth - Sun, 21 Jun 2020 20:14:34 EST iEl8qik/ No.456799 Reply
What you said, but thats how i feel about people going along with capitalism
>>
Betsy Brenningcocke - Tue, 14 Jul 2020 04:17:47 EST /R9Rb2u4 No.456870 Reply
....the guards did have guns

People really are pretty terrible right now, but on the bright side once they all perish the world will be made new, fresh, clean, white
User is currently banned from all boards

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.