Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Harm Reduction Notes for the COVID-19 Pandemic

Now Playing on /m/tube -

Random Music

- Sun, 13 Aug 2017 22:25:37 EST JfQy0xh3 No.451505
File: 1502677537144.jpg -(137408B / 134.19KB, 675x471) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Random Music
You know what this world reminds me of? The Jim Jones suicide cult. That's what I think this has all come to. I think you all will drink the cool-aid, and go along with the censorship, and they'll take away all of your rights but you'll all be too afraid to do anything. And you'll end up taking the cool-aid beause (well jeeze, everyone else is doing it! They're gunna make me do it anyways, I practically have to!) You're all the type of people to get herded into a gas chamber when there's only 20 guards. Because the most important thing is people control everyones mind through fear, even though the ruling elite is always a minority, they control people through their base instincts and make them lambs for the slaughter. I can see you all for what you are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMrFCwYAZxE&t=64s

Keep reading buzz-feed and listening to CNN, they're leading up to something truly epic!
>>
Lydia Criblinghood - Mon, 06 Aug 2018 10:02:13 EST 9FAr6jjy No.453930 Reply
1533564133632.jpg -(309453B / 302.20KB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I feel pretty confident that when radio was being developed/popularized, people really thought that it would be used for important things. Not so different from television (and we know how that turned out @.@ )

When i listen to the radio - i mean really listen - im totally astonished at the state of mainstream "culture" and how much of it is willful corporate boot-licking. The songs are repetitive, any artistic meaning is blindsided by college-educated cowards (company "DJs"), and the onslaught of advertisements keeps the pressure on society to consume without question.

Free speech & press used to mean something, probably..
>>
Nathaniel Worthingbanks - Thu, 09 Aug 2018 18:23:26 EST 3uA6sgR0 No.453953 Reply
>>453950 It's house music innit

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.