Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord #Drugs Channel Now Open

Now Playing on /m/tube -

YouTube

- Fri, 17 Aug 2018 20:07:08 EST aeB72bx6 No.453995
File: 1534550828314.png -(7780B / 7.60KB, 200x125) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. YouTube
Post your youtube channel if you have one (and if it has anything to do with music).

Also, what is the best platform to have your music at? I used bandcamp and soundcloud, but I feel like these platforms are a bit too circlejerky between musicians and that you can't really reach the actual people on them. I decided to put my newest stuff on youtube since it's the platform that everybody is so used to and feels more natural, but I don't know if it's the best place to put my stuff.

Is there any social media popular musician in here? Can you share a few tips about how to promote your shit without being obnoxious?
>>
Therm0ptic !cyBOrG7t12 - Sat, 18 Aug 2018 00:20:25 EST 8fASyB+q No.453998 Reply
1534566025321.jpg -(41829B / 40.85KB, 511x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Therm0ptic/videos

I like YouTube over SoundCloud because I don't have to pay to have infinite upload space, so it's good for random throw away tracks that don't fit anywhere or are just for shits and giggles that you don't necessarily want on your more """"""serious""""" bandcamp page. I like Bandcamp still because of it's organization, and it's good for more polished, complete things like EPs or albums, but I kinda know what you mean about the musician circlejerk thing. But for anyone moderately successful with their music, bandcamp seems to definitely be much more than that.

You didn't post yours btw.
>>
Walter Docklehall - Sat, 18 Aug 2018 10:43:09 EST aeB72bx6 No.454001 Reply
1534603389314.jpg -(9648B / 9.42KB, 480x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>453998
Hey, what up, thermo? It's Totty/TPG here. Damn, you can make and play some mean breakbeats, man. I also roflmao'd at "shon audio engineer" although I didn't even know about this podcast until now. You've been making stuff for this podcast?

I've been planning a new game: Mary Jane & Keef in so high on salvia they forgot how to walk. It's gonna be a little like octodad but with maryjane the dog rolling around. Anyway, when I get something done I'm gonna hit you up. Maybe you won't need to make anything new, since there's stuff on your bandcamp that's perfect for Mary Jane & Keef in so high on salvia they forgot how to walk (the title is a work in progress too).

Oh yeah, and here's my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw18_ZMvfuyTXFJE_QBBd8A
You've seen it before, but it's full of pretentious academic stuff now because I'm an academic boi. I'm eventually gonna go back to my electronic roots, I guess.
>>
Therm0ptic !cyBOrG7t12 - Sat, 18 Aug 2018 18:36:18 EST 8fASyB+q No.454004 Reply
>>454001
Oh shit, hey man!
That's awesome, go ahead and use any of my music but if you want new tracks I'll be up for it. The first game was fun to make music for. I look forward to seeing this sequel. The nature of the games give ample opportunity for fun experimentation music AND gameplay-wise.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.