Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Now Playing on /m/tube -

Thanks Tech support peeps

- Thu, 12 Dec 2019 01:52:12 EST YJSwh41l No.455987
File: 1576133532804.jpg -(34254B / 33.45KB, 750x926) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Thanks Tech support peeps
Hey fellas long time no talk but on the board for a little over 12 years now and have came into a problem and cannot seem to figure it out any feedback would be much appreciated. I'm currently working on a mix on Logic Pro X and as I'm mixing the compressor in to my 808 it seems as if the compression is slowly fading and giving out as the song precedes,or at least 3/4 of the way thru theres a noticeable shift in compression. I have checked any automation or any fading and I can't seem to find the problem. Let me know if you need anything from me to help solve the problem thanks to anyone willing to help
>>
Nathaniel Shakebury - Thu, 12 Dec 2019 02:08:14 EST YJSwh41l No.455988 Reply
11.jpg -(80085B / 78.21KB, 666x69) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>455987
OP here fellas. After more messing with it I realized it gives out completely at the 45 bar about half way through the song ass of gf for help

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.