Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Now Playing on /m/tube -

albums/artists you love but not a single human being you've met has ever heard of

- Tue, 17 Dec 2019 21:14:42 EST CkrlFSpo No.456002
File: 1576635282045.png -(5204693B / 4.96MB, 1842x1185) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. albums/artists you love but not a single human being you've met has ever heard of
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMepfv8T9f8

This album is one of my perennial favorites. Mostly straight-forward political folk from an obscure "filk" artist who usually writes about sci-fi and space and stuff, but is also an outspoken anarchist activist who is anti-war, anti-racist, pro-women's rights, pro-LGBTQ rights, and pro right to bear arms
>>
Graham Bonnerchit - Wed, 18 Dec 2019 13:42:26 EST Behsd6VY No.456006 Reply
Hoopy Frood quickly became one of my absolute top bands when I came across them. IMO they have a really wide appeal (lots of different elements like psychedelic rock, pop, psychedelic electronic and ambient all weaved together excellently) but I guess the labels they worked with never marketed them effectively? Nearly everybody I've shown them to IRL really liked them, but online it's more hit and miss, some people like them but I run into a lot more genre-purist people who write them off instantly because of a genre tag or some other superficial knee-jerk reason which is a little frustrating (blind genre purism annoys me so much for exactly this reason - it actively suppresses acts that hybridize no matter how high quality the results). Anyways, both their albums are in my all-time favourites and I'm extremely pumped for them to wrap up their third.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z96u3dR-9jc

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.