Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Now Playing on /m/tube -

What album and artists are these?

- Sat, 28 Dec 2019 17:02:42 EST whJpVFC/ No.456055
File: 1577570562055.jpg -(37589B / 36.71KB, 480x675) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. What album and artists are these?
I got an album from a drunk companion at the last concert.
Unfortulately nothing is tagged and the CD had only written
"Συλλογοι Οικονομικης Ενισχυσης" on it.

Can someone please help me identify the artists?
You know the CD? You know the recorder?
>>
Angus Gillerbon - Sun, 29 Dec 2019 18:16:48 EST rihcEXUc No.456062 Reply
>>456055
Rip a track and upload it here if you want to increase your odds. music files can be uploaded to this board.
>>
Martin Gammerfire - Sun, 29 Dec 2019 21:01:07 EST pMHGnEAb No.456064 Reply
were there any numbers or label information or was it just like a plain burnt cd?
>>
Sophie Berringfield - Mon, 30 Dec 2019 13:14:19 EST rihcEXUc No.456065 Reply
1577729659596.png -(1409659B / 1.34MB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>456063
Unless it's a super obscure piece of late 80s/early 90s extreme metal recorded by an engineer who didn't give a flying fuck I think it's a demo.

The guitar sound and noise at the start makes me think it's pretty modern and it's just been done recently. It sounds like a demo by a band who recorded it in a single take using a single mic. They'll be hard to find because if all their recordings show a similar level of effort they won't be a deal outside the scene where they play. They are probably fun to watch after a few drinks but you can record something with all the instruments audible on no budget these days. So with the metal underground as lively as it is there are multiple bands who are at least as talented but with production that lets you experience every ugly detail.

Also I put that writing through google translate.

>Financial aid institutions

So either it's a joke/unrelated or they have trad grindcore leanings.
>>
Jenny Chedgespear - Mon, 30 Dec 2019 16:04:50 EST yz6F+m39 No.456066 Reply
04. 4.mp3 -(7075173B / 6.75MB, 0x0) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>456065
appears to me these are different bands.

Any greek Punkrockers around here?
>>
Sophie Berringfield - Mon, 30 Dec 2019 18:21:29 EST rihcEXUc No.456067 Reply
>>456066
You've found an underground compilation then.

Yeah that second one is totally different. It's the bit of the music scene where punk and extreme metal overlap. Powerviolence, grindcore, hardcore etc. A bunch of bands recorded demos or singles and they were put on a CD. Likely all the bands play the same venues,play with each other on various shows, share a few managers and promoters and make up half the audience to each other's gigs. Maybe the scene doesn't even exist any more maybe it's alive. I went to a festival last year and my friend found a CD with songs that his old band had recorded 8 years ago. I mean they hadn't been near the city they found the CD, another found something his old housemate had recorded when they lived together 5 years ago, he wasn't in that band any more either. Just a stack of demos had bounced around the underground. We all got free CDs and most of them were rubbish though there was the odd gem.

Someone greek can help more but what you've got is probably the work of a local scene. Maybe you need to look for cities or regions with a big scene for that sort of music and see if any of these tracks turn up.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.