Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Harm Reduction Notes for the COVID-19 Pandemic

Now Playing on /m/tube -

New to this kinda shit

- Fri, 20 Mar 2020 20:05:55 EST Pwk/3V5b No.456399
File: 1584749155075.jpg -(233380B / 227.91KB, 730x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. New to this kinda shit
Should I get a Korg Nanokey2 or a Pocket Operator? I wanna get into production/sampling but I have no idea if I'd be any good at it or if I'd give up after a few weeks, so I can't afford to commit a bunch of money to it. Any help appreciated.
>>
Charles Bippertotch - Wed, 25 Mar 2020 20:54:26 EST 3xk6JNrp No.456414 Reply
Well if you want to get into production and sampling, maybe start with tools for production and sampling. I'd recommend that you get a DAW, there are free ones, there are payed ones there are bootleg ones. If you really want to blow some cheddar then I'd get a sampler like the vocla sampler. I mean the nannokey is just a midi controller like what would you do with that without a DAW or a synthesizer or vst's?
>>
DSfA !!4N+Uxa7h - Sat, 28 Mar 2020 06:31:36 EST 3uA6sgR0 No.456423 Reply
08 I Want The Wifi Password.m4a -(15344164B / 14.63MB, 0x0) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Didn't know they made a Rick & Morty version of the PO-12, that's kinda funny. I have the first one, it's a fun wee drum machine and you could make some funky beats with it but like Charlie says you probably want to get a DAW to put your recorded sounds together and do something with them. Reaper is a decent free one, GarageBand comes loaded on Macs still I think, or it's not hard to get bootleg versions of like Fruity Loops or Ableton :)

The PO-12 is fun to muck around with and has its own recognisable sound but idk if it's what you're looking for. I've used it on quite a few of my tracks though, attached is a crazy thing I made for VIPTRONIC 14 a few years ago. All the beats were recorded live in one take with the PO12 then I put the recording from my wee Tascam recorder into Garageband and added some MIDI synths and samples. It's about a lassie getting her tits out in return for the wifi password. And the guy putting it together recognised it as the PO-12 being (ab)used!
>>
Cedric Piddlehall - Wed, 01 Apr 2020 17:25:54 EST JmsRw+Gi No.456437 Reply
>>456414
For sure, I always intended on getting a DAW, I was just wondering if anyone had any controllers to recommend. Since making this thread I've decided to pull the trigger on a launchkey with ableton. I did a really shitty job at asking this question.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.