Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Harm Reduction Notes for the COVID-19 Pandemic

Now Playing on /m/tube -

Goddam Will I Ever Get THIS Good At Music?

!2iyFNTAIpU - Sat, 04 Apr 2020 01:42:34 EST gGu/9bvx No.456452
File: 1585978954867.png -(1506229B / 1.44MB, 1080x2340) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Goddam Will I Ever Get THIS Good At Music?
>>https://youtu.be/pjNrqYg3eE4

>I practice every day but I'm afraid I might not ever achieve this level of music mastery, and frankly it's quite discouraging...

Anyone else feel like no matter how hard you try to get good at your instrument / vocals, you stumble accidently upon something that puts you in your place and makes you feel like you are just wasting your time if someone can so effortlessly be this goddam good?

Post link to your unachievable destroyer of esteem

Pic not related
>>
Rebecca Snodhall - Sat, 04 Apr 2020 18:37:38 EST Ewr6lSbV No.456456 Reply
>>456452
Comparison is the thief of joy. I went to music school is world class masters of their instrument. People who had jobs lined up touring the world before they even entered in. It was difficult, I didn't really belong but had money lol, and I ended up dropping out, abusing drugs until my family ousted me and now I have no instruments, live in a trailer, and drive a UPS truck for a living.

>Don't compare yourself to others.
>>
Archie Nickleson - Tue, 07 Apr 2020 12:13:11 EST rihcEXUc No.456460 Reply
>>456456
Yeah, creativity isn't a race. It's not a weightlifting contest, it's not fencing.

It's about resonating with people. Ask yourself questions like
>How can I better express my ideas and create the things I want to?

Actually that's pretty much the only one that matters as far as being "good" goes. If you make music for any reason other than the love of making music it's going to suck.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.