Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 10)
Theta Ignore Report Reply
Samuel Clissleridge - Thu, 11 Dec 2014 00:07:47 EST ID:zBSUDYOt No.14511
File: 1418274467054.png -(5718B / 5.58KB, 302x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 5718
I'm currently trying to relearn some math skills that became a little blurry over the years so I can make the transition back into college a little bit easier, I'm using Khanacademy as my guide and I'm having trouble with trigonometry or with them?

So on the site I can't ever tell what angle I'm supposed to be solving for since there is no theta symbol. For example it gives me the following parameters: cos(<ABC) AC=12, BC=16, AB=20. I'll also make a diagram on MS paint showing exactly as the site does.

With the information listed above I'd assume theta would be at angle A because its Triangle ABC and not BAC, is my assumption correct? Can someone help me understand which angle I should use as my prospective so I can get the correct adjacent and opposites angles.
>>
Samuel Clissleridge - Thu, 11 Dec 2014 00:56:07 EST ID:zBSUDYOt No.14512 Ignore Report Reply
Yeah If a mod can just kill this post that'd be great I figured it out, plus it was asking for an angle and not triangle(misinterpreted the symbol) so that was part of the confusion, thanks.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.