Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated March 22)
Improving my math skills by Nathaniel Nendlegold - Tue, 21 Aug 2018 07:10:17 EST ID:8YC3dOvK No.15680 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1534849817746.jpg -(37454B / 36.58KB, 680x680) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 37454
Hello, I am a high schooler (non-american) with a weak base in mathematics. I want to get good at mathematics, physics and chemistry for future studies. Like I mentioned, my math skills aren't very good, my physics and chemistry are quite weak aswell.

I want to get good grades in the upcoming tests, and I thought of doing some drug to enhance my studies. Is this stupid? I feel like I could learn 10x what I would learn sober
>>
Henry Sellystone - Tue, 21 Aug 2018 10:22:32 EST ID:/j1eU+l7 No.15681 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Study High
Test High
Get High Scores
>>
Caroline Surrystock - Thu, 30 Aug 2018 18:16:45 EST ID:KKaDJ32c No.15682 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>15680
I dunno if drugs would be a good idea.
But you could jedi math tricks, like chewing a specific flavour of gum every time you study math and then chew the same gum (if you're allowed to) while taking the tests. It's like pavlovs dogs but on math, instead of salivating you expept to do math so brain brings forth what it needs to solve math.

Most mathish drugs would probs be stimulants, but most don't have the willpower for it. Most report back that they just masturbated for 12 hours instead and got nothing done at all, even if they'd have done at least some work sober.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.