Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated March 22)
Advices for Mathematics Undergrad Student by Cornelius Blatherdock - Thu, 18 Oct 2018 08:03:00 EST ID:ojtNcCTZ No.15696 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1539864180728.png -(233260B / 227.79KB, 496x349) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 233260
Hello guys.
I need your help. My first year in college is began boring me. I am mathematics undergrad student and I feel bored. Lessons are hard for me and I don't know how to work my lessons.
I need resources, working videos and something else.
I give you list of my lessons. I am waiting for your advices.

General Mathematics - Something like Beginning calculus, we use Adam's Calculus book. You can give advices for calculus and pre calculus.

Analytical Geometry

Abstract Mathematics

Physics 1 - 1 lesson for physics, we only see mechanics releated thing

I am depressed and my brain is crashing.

Last thing: I need cracked or free version of Maple 2015 or 2018. I use Linux.
>>
Lillian Pocklefuck - Sat, 20 Oct 2018 04:46:11 EST ID:jg7MI6/F No.15707 Ignore Report Quick Reply
You should stop saying you're bored when you mean you're challenged and finding it difficult.
Were you praised for cruising through highschool math without ever lifting a finger, and now you completely lack the ability to confront that? That is what it sounds like to me honestly (I tutored math undergrads for awhile and this happened a lot)
Talk to your advisor and your profs.
Nobody's going to provide you cracked software here, it's foolish to ask. Check maple's site if they have a demo, but likely you're asking because your course requires it, in which case your school probably has a license.

Get good sleep, get good exercise, forgive and love yourself.
>>
Martha Dartforth - Tue, 30 Oct 2018 21:20:05 EST ID:wEJf0pZR No.15709 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I went undergrad Physics, but there's obviously a lot of overlap with math. Here's a few things that helped me:

https://www.khanacademy.org/
A bit obvious because I think everyone knows Khan Academy by now. Sal's videos are informative, but he gets kinda spergy about certain things and goes on tangents, so they can get a little difficult to follow. Overall pretty helpful.

http://patrickjmt.com/
This guy does amazing videos, much better organized than Khan and he does really great example problems.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.