420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
First time rolling dosage by George Farringwot - Wed, 11 Jan 2017 21:26:40 EST ID:9rBCKV7h No.224896 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1484188000968.jpg -(101444B / 99.07KB, 1600x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 101444
Next week I'm planning on going to a party with friends, and I suggested we take some ecstasy, which everyone surprisingly though was a good idea. It'll be our first time, and I'm somewhat unsure about dosage.
I've had my fair share of experiences with various /psy/ and a couple low doses of datura for some reason, and I've usually handled them really well. The pills I bought on the dw (from a trusted vendor) have 200 mg of MDMA, which apparently is unusually high. What is your advice? Should I take half and re-up after a while, or maybe take 3/4, or even just go with the full dosage?

I'm planning of hooking up with one of my friends, who will also roll (but has no experience with drugs besides alcohol and a few pot brownies). Will my dick work?
>>
Ebenezer Billingshaw - Wed, 11 Jan 2017 22:08:00 EST ID:k67LXwFE No.224899 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>224896
I'm not nearly as experienced with MD as many other people on this board are but here's my .02c: 200mg is an enormous dose, are you sure that's the amount of MDMA in the pill or the total weight of the pill including fillers and anything else that may be in it?
I'm 95kg and have a fantastic time on 80-90mg caps so if yours actually are 200mg I'd recommend cutting it in half and saving half for later. As I'm sure you're aware there is an element of dick-swinging in drug circles when it comes to dosage size, peddlers boasting about the value and guys especially get macho over large doses.
I've also read somewhere that going above 120mg is pointless as that will cause your brain to produce as much serotonin as it's ever going to, any more will just cause additional damage and waste money. I can't remember where I read this or if it was legitimate but perhaps some other Anons can attest/debunk this.
Having too much (200mg for example) can definitely cause pinga dick which is exactly the same as brewer's droop except even more frustrating because you'll likely be hornier. I have no trouble getting hard on my dosage but after I've cum it does take me longer to recharge and go again, this is a price worth paying because the stimulant effect keeps me awake and sex on MDMA is fucking amazing, just be prepared for the fact that the sex will be a lot more emotional.
Hope you and your friends enjoy the party!
>>
George Farringwot - Wed, 11 Jan 2017 22:50:12 EST ID:9rBCKV7h No.224901 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>224899
I can't be entirely sure about the dosage, but the vendor is very trustworthy and the reviews are all positive, so I'm assuming it's at least in the ballpark of 200 mg.

How long after I take it should I expect to regain full control of my penile functions? I mean, I'm sure I'll stay partying for a good 4-5 hours before thinking of heading back, which is more or less enough time to start coming down, is it not?
Also, while I'm at it, I've read MDMA can cause dry mouth. Is it as bad as weed? I can hardly even eat while stoned because of no saliva, let alone kiss someone.
>>
Jack Fanford - Thu, 12 Jan 2017 19:54:03 EST ID:SGjgimBv No.224905 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I never found .2 to be anything special, then again I take a lot of lsd in the 500-600mic range so I'm incredibly used to intense bodily sensations coupled with lots of euphoria
>>
Doris Snodwill - Thu, 12 Jan 2017 21:47:53 EST ID:k67LXwFE No.224906 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>224901
I can only speak from personal experience but I've had no problem getting hard while high, as I said I only drop 80-90mg which will have me well and truly rolling.
I haven't experienced dry mouth but I usually drink a decent amount of water or gatorade.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.