Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated April 10)
MDMA @ home Ignore Report Reply
Wesley Chamblesark - Tue, 05 Jun 2018 17:45:42 EST ID:o+w9cXaf No.226401
File: 1528235142299.gif -(2934388B / 2.80MB, 200x114) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 2934388
What's your opinion of doing mdma at home by yourself rather than in a party environment? What kind of things do you enjoy doing? How do you like it?
>>
vladrac - Tue, 07 May 2019 15:31:46 EST ID:vT8i1WRB No.226889 Ignore Report Reply
>>226401
lately, i have been always having pills at home with my wife. we start taking pilla around 10, and the we start the party , nice music, champage, weed, more music, dance, take a hot shower, and the finish the trip having sex.

i enjoy to much eating my wifes pussy, for a lot of time. untill we finish, and then go to sleep. around 4 o 5 in the morning.
>>
Doris Worthingway - Mon, 20 May 2019 09:44:22 EST ID:ENFYbUYJ No.226902 Ignore Report Reply
So, if I had to rank each setting.

1 - With significant other. Great sex, a great experience to share, and can be a great way to grow the intimacy and connection with your partner.
2 - With a group (pref. small) of close friends
3 - Alone
4 - With a fwb/ex
5 - Rolling at a party with people you don't know

That said, it's great in every setting tbh. If I'm alone I like to reflect on life and things I find painful to think about sober, take a slightly lower dose of 90-100mg and maybe do something creative. Playing online video games can be fun too, just expect to be at a stark contrast with the angry narcissistic teenage energy that predominates that community (and don't waste your whole roll doing only this, maybe just on the come up).

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.