Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord #Drugs Channel Now Open

Still depressed

- Tue, 21 Jun 2016 12:39:17 EST sOSKfiZo No.223959
File: 1466527157943.png -(67272B / 65.70KB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Still depressed
Hello /MDMA/, sorry for the thread but I just have this one question.

I've been so stupid and taken MDMA every weekend for the last three weeks.
I'm still depressed from the last roll, how long will it take for me to feel normal again?
>>
Jenny Cheddlewock - Tue, 21 Jun 2016 14:46:46 EST Y07zQMMV No.223964 Reply
1466534806046.jpg -(280017B / 273.45KB, 914x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>223959
Give it 5-7 days and you'll feel loads better, after about a month you'll probably be fine.
You'll probably want to lay off the mandy for like a good six months though, at least.
Keep drinking plenty of water and try to get some exercise, it'll help.
x
>>
Charles Suttingfark - Tue, 05 Jul 2016 20:22:41 EST C2whCDzS No.224033 Reply
>>223959
omega3 oil and other brain supplements should help
>>
Sophie Pickshaw - Wed, 06 Jul 2016 07:27:30 EST SImJMDr+ No.224034 Reply
>>223959
My cat always takes choline supplements, 5-htp, vitamin b12 following roll binges. Really treating their body well eating wholesome, nutritious food and getting into a regular sleep schedule. Give it a week or two of really listening to what your body needs and try to simplify rec. intakes.
>>
Sophie Pickshaw - Wed, 06 Jul 2016 07:35:44 EST SImJMDr+ No.224035 Reply
>>223964
exercise, yoga, and meditiation always restore me when I've been down and out, but depression makes it difficult to make progessive steps and decisions. Sounds counter-intuitive but tuning in after a negative experience has always enhanced future experiences, coping with urges, and harm-reduction planning
>>
Sophie Pickshaw - Wed, 06 Jul 2016 07:37:05 EST SImJMDr+ No.224036 Reply
>>223959 >>223964
exercise, yoga, and meditiation always restore me when I've been down and out, but depression makes it difficult to make progessive steps and decisions. Sounds counter-intuitive but tuning in after a negative experience has always enhanced future experiences, coping with urges, and harm-reduction planning
>>
Doris Farrymat - Wed, 06 Jul 2016 17:46:59 EST pL0LPcP1 No.224039 Reply
vitamin C for antioxidants

or learn how to control depressed thoughts and deal with the depression like an injury
>>
Samuel Pebbleman - Mon, 25 Jul 2016 03:37:23 EST bSAgR3qm No.224132 Reply
What I started doing is just embracing depression. I'll listen to sad music, think of my mistakes, talk out loud about regrets until I'm almost crying, kind of an "emptying the enotional tank" method. Venting it could help, even if you just want to post it here instead of saying out loud
>>
Esther Drommleworth - Wed, 03 Aug 2016 14:39:39 EST kMlFs7Pm No.224164 Reply
>>224132
This honestly. I've made it a ritual to just spend the days after doing any stim but especially molly being sad, I find it really therapeutic honestly.

I make sure I don't have to work, I'll skip class if I can, and just spend a lazy day or two smoking weed and listening to stuff like The Smiths, Joy Division, Echo and the Bunnymen etc.

I'm sad but I really do genuinely enjoy it somehow. Like it puts everything in balance after the intense euphoria of a stimulant.
>>
Edwin Grandway - Tue, 04 Oct 2016 08:38:32 EST 7AFMxZOB No.224462 Reply
it will take as long as it takes.

stupid anwer but thats the truth. you can meditate all you want and get on a goood sleep schedule but you should already be doing that. difference is youve fucked up some chemicals in your brain and now you need to give it proper time to recover, dont ask how long it will take and just let it happen now
>>
irrelevantelephant - Wed, 05 Oct 2016 02:11:44 EST cOBd9ptk No.224469 Reply
>>223959

Could just be natural depression as well. I find I hardly feel any depression after MDMA anymore (unlike other amps/stimulants binges, which have destroyed me mentally in the past). In fact I normally feel connected with the world, who I am and optimism about where I'm headed.
I do however feel sluggish, mental fog, drug craving, reminiscing my past (which can create a sort of longing) even the extreme dehydration aspect of my rolls can fuel my anxiety when I come down which I attribute to serotonin depletion. I guess this might be viewed as depression to people who don't know how to distinguish the two. However this is a very subjective topic because everyone is different. Just don't get stuck in a cycle of using the drug to feel comfortable with yourself and you should be fine.
Take a break, have a few beer instead, lay off any psych's as well and eventually you're chemical imbalance should right itself.
I've heard pre-gaming rolls (4-5 hours before) with 5-HTP and vitamin supplements can help. I do find most of it is in my head though and I the harshness it has on my body can be mistaken for depression because well, you just generally feel shitty.
Stay Hydrated all the time, take care of yourself in everyday life and take 3 or 4 day breaks in between doses. It's better to roll Sunday Wednesday Saturday then it would be to go Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Also you won't have to double up which is probably hurting you more than you realize. I binged for 2-3 months (Almost everyday) on E as a youngin, lost 30 pounds within that time. I was up to dropping 6 pills at once, not the strongest but 3 would sit anyone on their ass for 5 hours or so. Now that my friend was me self medicating, chasing a high to feel `normal` and putting tons of mental stress on myself and others around me. NOT WORTH IT.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.