Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

One-time E fling

- Mon, 08 Aug 2016 02:36:19 EST MidKbjJF No.224196
File: 1470638179091.png -(745257B / 727.79KB, 1188x1343) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. One-time E fling
Dear /mdma/

I have a question pertaining to the neurotoxicity of this weird and interesting substance.

I personally took it once on the night of May 5th of this year. I had fun, but I took a lot, and it was my first roll. I took about 250mg, more or less.

I am wondering if this has caused any issues with my cognition and happiness. I believe I am mildly depressed, and after using this, I might have gotten worse. I do more drugs now than I ever have, mostly because I want to escape and have fun nights alone being checked out. I have a depressed girlfriend that loves me to death, and an awesome job. I dont want to take SSRIs because I hear they turn you into a zombie, but I want to find the motivation to work out and be a stronger person and make my family happy I am around. enough /qq/ though

Can using a large amount of Molly once potentially hurt your brain long-term if you preloaded and postloaded antioxidants and supplements?
>>
Graham Pevingsted - Mon, 08 Aug 2016 02:37:06 EST MidKbjJF No.224197 Reply
I came down and cried pretty hard the next day, all day.

Sorry to sound noob or weird. Thanks for answering.
>>
Doris Gummerchot - Mon, 08 Aug 2016 05:10:38 EST VIt0SNyV No.224198 Reply
1470647438973.gif -(2397772B / 2.29MB, 240x200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>224196

Long-term damage from a simgle use is, IN THEORY, entirely possible but not likely from what you've said

>I do more drugs now than I ever have, mostly because I want to escape

This is your real problem. Using drugs for that purpose nearly always fuck it, ALWAYS ends in depression and addiction. Fun nights alone getting checked out are cool but if you have a girlfriend who loves you why the fuck are you doing that? You have excuses, I'm sure, but that's just generally sort of shitty. There's nothing wrong with seeking attention and physical approval from others even when in a relationship but be aware you're walking a line of sorts that can have some negative impacts on your relationship.

>I want to find the motivation to work out and be a stronger person and make my family happy I am around

Things like this can come from drugs but it's better to find the strength and motivation elsewhere. Work out to get gainz, be fit, and make getting laid easier and more enjoyable for your partner(s). Make your family happy you're around by being an empathetic, caring, and fun or funny person. Do it because when people enjoy your presence you will life them up which in turn will uplift you.

I know what you're dealing with because I've gone from mild, to severe, to mild depression over the past 10 years. I'm far better now and part of getting better is not blaming it on anything that likely didn't have a significant role in getting you to where you are now. That includes your single use of E. judging from what your said I'll just go ahead and assume your careless polydrug abuse is a large chunck of your problem, along with blame shifting, and a refusal to acknowledge how good your life is along with a myriad of other factors. But I'm not a fucking psychologist so seriously don't listen to me.

just chill out on the drug use, appreciate the good things and people in your life, and when you find yourself descending into a cycle of negative thoughts...change your line of thought manually. Not easy at all but things will get better if you do. Also good job pre and post loading. Not enough people do that especially now.
>>
Sophie Brooklock - Fri, 30 Sep 2016 19:28:18 EST FdUncuoY No.224444 Reply
you can do all of those things. the only thing stopping you is well, you. dont blame the substance. 250mg is a moderate dose for one evening. its not pushing the limits one bit. you just named all the areas you want to approve on. so just do it ! :) <3 loving you
>>
Edwin Fullytot - Sat, 01 Oct 2016 16:16:57 EST 4ngc6hql No.224446 Reply
A big dose for a first timer, should have taken less. Give yourself time to reboot. Relax, don't stress and it should be gone in a few months like it never happened. During those months you will gradually get better even if you may not notice it.
>>
Samuel Blullerstetch - Sat, 01 Oct 2016 18:45:18 EST gbK3cMqn No.224447 Reply
I don't think you did perma damage. Doing drugs while depressed is pretty bad tho

>I came down and cried pretty hard the next day, all day
Well you most likely underestimated the pover of the comedown.

Just don't do drugs so often.. jeez
>>
Mushroom-Madness - Sun, 02 Oct 2016 16:54:21 EST oKDdNiJf No.224455 Reply
>>224444
250 is high dose for a first timer especially if it is pure and also depending on the weight. On the other hand it is not a ridiculous dose of molly which would take 2 weeks to a month to fully recover. The recovery time would assume being mostly sober because that will speed up the rate of recovery.
>Op what kinds of drugs are using after the molly?

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.