Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

REDOSING

- Tue, 23 Aug 2016 09:24:13 EST A6XqbuYq No.224275
File: 1471958653734.jpg -(202340B / 197.60KB, 540x760) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. REDOSING
Hi guys (and girls

I've been enjoying MDMA for a good couple years.

I've always been extremely careful and borderline paranoid with a lot of the things i do, same with MDMA, I like to do my research and try to be as informed as i can.
Taking 3+ month breaks, highest dose i ever took was barely 150mg, and i never redosed. ALWAYS test all of my substances.

This ensured that I actually never got any comedowns, and i never lost the magic. Which is fantastic, I couldn't be happier about my relationship with the drug! Every experience so far has been better than the other.

My question is mainly about redosing.
How bad is it really?

I've seen many friends do it, and I don't know if the fact that they get pretty bad comedowns is due to the redosing, or combined with the fact that they use mdma probably way too often.

Soon I will be attending a very very big even that I have been waiting for a long time. Top 3 favourite DJs of all time for me. I am on a 4 month break. I am going with great friends, and I am leaving the wonderful city I have been living in, at is is pretty much our biggest goodbye party, which I want to enjoy to the max.

So I was thinking, how "far" can you go with MDMA without messing yourself up or giving yourself comedowns?
Would something like 140mg + 60mg be too much, and perhaps do give me a comedown for the first time?
Is redosing not necessary at all?

I just find conflicting opinions and reports on whether redosing is worth it, in terms of cost to benefit ratio.
Thanks a lot
Cheers
>>
Emma Pockcocke - Wed, 24 Aug 2016 04:46:17 EST ejRU1qVr No.224279 Reply
I usually redose and have never had a comedown from it (pretty much all of my rolls are mixed with psys and I redose to match the psy's duration). My girlfriend redoses with me and usually does get a comedown. So it varies quite a bit, you wont really know till you try unfortunately.
>>
Matilda Blatherwater - Wed, 24 Aug 2016 05:57:39 EST sAqYnz9V No.224282 Reply
>>224275
diminishing returns at an exponential rate.

if i redose its within an hr or hr half with my first does but no more.

i generally drop big doses though, 200-250mg start + 100mg if i decide to redose.

i however never get bad comedowns and generally am just bit drained the day after.

honestly id say go 200mg and be done with it.
>>
Phineas Dottingkat - Thu, 25 Aug 2016 16:25:02 EST l20Y7WvJ No.224289 Reply
1472156702877.png -(516549B / 504.44KB, 792x792) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Is MDMA safe?

I have someone trying to sell me some and I have never done it before

Kinda cautious to try it
>>
Doris Grimstone - Thu, 25 Aug 2016 18:41:51 EST fCnaDAqI No.224290 Reply
>>224289
You need to buy a test kit first, pal. Otherwise you could very easily be taking a dozen other potential drugs that aren't mdma. Even trusted mdma sellers will end up with some meth-tier shit sometimes.
If you can't get a test kit, don't bother fucking with MDMA unless you're gonna order online on like, the darknet from a reputable vendor with many many hundreds of sales confirming that this guy has a 99.9% chance of not selling you not-mdma. (and even then you should test it regardless)
>>
Cornelius Suvinghood - Tue, 30 Aug 2016 01:13:07 EST rPs1qN8K No.224303 Reply
Bro, if you know your sweet spot...keep to it. I had thought the more the better at one point, big mistake. Terrible Tuesday hit me hard. I found the correct dosage for myself and am loving it every time.
>>
Ian Grimstock - Thu, 08 Sep 2016 16:07:47 EST oqmzCZSi No.224350 Reply
1473365267458.jpg -(18595B / 18.16KB, 400x320) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Redosing is very common with the people I know, like 95% of the time . I've seen people redose 5-6x in a night and still not have a heavy hangover, personally I think that’s overdoing it a bit, but hey everybody his cup of tea.
I've heard that If you redose too often your Serotonin will be depleted and you will only have the amphetamine effects (with loads of teeth grinding)

Personally I don’t see a problem with it in moderation(maybe worth noting I only take it at raves). I usually take around 100mg and redose within 3 hours of my first dose. More than 100mg is too much (for me). After that I usually redose 1-2 times (50-100mg) which keeps me roll extended for long time.

Also I barely notice a hangover, I get more emotional from music and movies, especially after smoking weed. Personally I enjoy it.
But I leave at least a month between my rolls, if you don’t the hangover will be worse, or that’s what I've heard.
>>
Polly Ballertog - Tue, 27 Sep 2016 17:36:21 EST 6yWG6CTS No.224428 Reply
>>224275
Idk whether this is too late but I'll try and bring some science to this thread
Brain damage by MDMA is caused by the redox reaction of serotonin, now I can't remember the exact science but redosing fucks up this redox reaction more than it usually is fucked up by MDMA anyway and is generally a bad idea (also diminishing returns etc) now the threshold dose is ~300mg (naturally weight will affect this) before permanent - albeit light brain damage will occur, so it'd be in your best interests to do around a 250-270mg dose
Take 5-htp after for a couple days (pretty sure that's basic knowledge tho?)
Now my experience with MD is fairly light so I might be sounding like a mong here but I read a fair few studies and this is my advice on the matter

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.