Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord #Drugs Channel Now Open

Thinking about MDMA

- Wed, 31 Aug 2016 13:16:30 EST VavnFuFB No.224312
File: 1472663790108.jpg -(71921B / 70.24KB, 398x560) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Thinking about MDMA
Hey all,

I was wondering if you could help me by sharing ways in which MDMA has helped you therapeutically.

I've been anxious and very physically tense my entire life. I have trouble truly relaxing or letting go. A lot of my body is 'numb' to me from holding it tense. Ive been weightlifting recently and it has been helping with my stress, but I still have hurdles to get over, namely that I still have trouble/numbness from being tense and stressed. I use a marijuana cartrifge-pen daily, but I find that it can make me tense as well occasionally. Would MDMA be good for me? I've tried LSD and mushrooms, but I tend to freak out with those.

Sorry for the novel; thanks for reading
>>
William Chidgewell - Wed, 14 Sep 2016 10:10:14 EST a2/Butqv No.224380 Reply
mdma made me realize that i was a lazy piece of shit the last months that smoked way too much weed.
also i started riding my bike daily.
you will feel really blissfull and amazing.
it helped me see through some of the lies i tell myself daily.

but isnt your numbness more like a physical medical condition ?
>>
Ernest Facklechut - Thu, 15 Sep 2016 19:09:57 EST B5yVNw9n No.224383 Reply
I was suicidally depressed, had panic attacks and social phobia to the point where I would only leave the house once or twice a week to get food. MDMA was absolutely instrumental in getting over these issues. It wasn't a magic bullet that instantaneously fixed these issues, I needed to work hard and it took years to shake the social phobia especially, but without MDMA I have a strong feeling I would either be dead or in a psych ward.

I could elaborate, but honestly don't feel like spilling my guts atm. Just ask if you wanna know something more specifically.
>>
Nigel Toothood - Mon, 26 Sep 2016 06:48:53 EST tjj6lcI3 No.224416 Reply
it certainly has therapeutic qualities and allows you to be honest with yourself without negative feedback, but weight it out against the very real possibility of permanent, irreversible brain damage occurring with relatively low doses.. read the science before people here start calling me a retard and a vibe killer, it is neurotoxic, that much we know.
>>
Cyril Sizzlebanks - Mon, 26 Sep 2016 18:46:50 EST fCnaDAqI No.224417 Reply
Be sure to write down a lot of feelings and thoughts when you take MDMA.
A lot of ideas may be cloudy or you may lack the conviction you had on certain ideas when you wake up the next day. What helps is explaining what you felt and also why you felt that way the next day.

Keep in mind that, like psychedelics giving you cuhrazy ideas that you wake up the next day to and think "meh that's silly", MDMA will treat you the same way except it'll be different sorts of ideas that you'll feel strongly about because of certain chemicals going on, you feel?
(Easiest example here is falling in love with a stranger on mdma and waking up the next day and going 'oh god who the fuck' though I'm referencing more substantial things here that you may think up for yourself)
It's important to differentiate the random mdma-love from other thoughts that may carry weight in a positive way the next day if you remember to write them down with good explanations and stuff.

I'm amazed you haven't tried downers like opiates and benzos; that would be the ideal easy way out. But they're not therapeutic and you'd end up addicted to them probably without ever figuring out a solution to anything.
>>
Nell Honeydock - Tue, 27 Sep 2016 04:12:43 EST v3VyaLb0 No.224422 Reply
>>224417
Don't take opiates and/or benzos, they're great but totally addictive and will just make you feel shit after you certainly do get hooked on them. Having said that MDMA is your answer, it's not like a regular stimulant, it'll help you see what all of your issues in life are and how to get around them, usually MDMA, good MDMA will feel more sedating than stimulating anyway. But yeah, it's basically like a really good LSD trip, the only difference being acid's a little more crazy and has the tenancy to go both ways. Couldn't recommend it enough for therapy though!

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.