Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

How you cut that MD?

- Sat, 10 Sep 2016 03:55:55 EST VDlJHhb3 No.224364
File: 1473494155872.jpg -(2500223B / 2.38MB, 5312x2988) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. How you cut that MD?
Long time lurker, first time poster.
I gave up MDxx about 5 years ago due to obvious impurity reasons during that time. It was sad, I almost lost hope. Until about two years ago... see I used to do presses. Old school thizz, beans, vitamins however you refer your MDxx. Life was great, the sky was the limit but it eventually dried out in my area. Around this time I met very interesting people at all kinds of festivals. It was magical.. now fast forward 2 years >>
...I should clarify I'm not from the states but have access to very very pure "molly"... God I hate that slang, just sounds so redundant especially when you have tested mdxx *So much RC is passed around these days it's disgusting (unless your prepared).
Now to the main question of my post*
What do you mix your MDxx with? I myself prefer amps. It really helps inevitable couch lock, the stuff in this photo (bagged crystal) totally messes you up.
See where I`m from, E is non existent. It`s a weird phenomenon.
So what we do is obtain speed pills and cut our own molly. However this stuff isnt your stereo typical party drug.
I took a .4 in the span of 5 hours (finger dipped) and flew for a good 7 hours. It was crazy, I was even getting visuals during eye wiggles. Lets hear your experiences 420chan.
>>
irrelevantelephant - Sat, 10 Sep 2016 04:31:02 EST VDlJHhb3 No.224365 Reply
>>224364
and yes. It has been tested numerous times by numerous kits at numerous events. The jaw clench was wild, and the sweating, well... let's just say I was in an air conditioned basement with a dehumidifier and couldn't cool down. Just dripping, it was was quite overwhelming.
I don't get too much euphoria these days because of my amp use but it still feels amazing. Music hits me in ways that are still unimaginable. The only thing that bugs me is how drowsy I get. After a 1.5 I just lay, for hours, it's quite unnerving. It's almost a dream like state between consciousnesses. Not that I'm complaining, however I prefer MDA for this reason. I can see how this is therapeutic but not a party motivator. I guess you never realize how synergistic pills can be until you try pure MDMA on it's own.
>>
Shitting Fanfield - Sat, 10 Sep 2016 09:53:53 EST 2pqOljwT No.224366 Reply
1473515633180.gif -(1639378B / 1.56MB, 500x375) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I get my MDMA off DNMs and cut it with Club Mate and eventually some kind bud at the end of the night.
>>
Charlotte Bardforth - Sun, 25 Sep 2016 00:54:38 EST 6AFH8sAb No.224415 Reply
1474779278814.png -(962493B / 939.93KB, 1021x576) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I liked cutting a g of "molly" that tested navy blue with 40-60mg of addies on party nights. Kept things going without getting too gritty.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.