Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord #Drugs Channel Now Open

Introducing friends to MDMA

- Mon, 10 Oct 2016 15:44:53 EST us/oVTqw No.224482
File: 1476128693144.jpg -(12894B / 12.59KB, 480x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Introducing friends to MDMA
A couple of my friends who I've been hanging out with alot have never tried MDMA.
Recently, I've got a hold of 4 un cut capsules of MDMA(two caps seemingly have MDA in them but its kind of subjective). All DNM sourced.

My question as I have only used MDMA less than 10 times,
what is the best environment to roll in for the first time?
We were considering their house which should yield relatively limited interruptions if any and is drug friendly.
I want them to enjoy themselves and really have a good first impression.
We planned to pre/post load with supplements which will be a first for me as well.
They dont take medication and we planned to have some BHO or weed(whichever is available)

>lights
>music suggestions(they mostly dig jambands but ive opened them up to house)
>your most important suggestions to improving a roll
>imporant suggestions for noobs
>>
Augustus Socklebanks - Mon, 10 Oct 2016 15:46:45 EST us/oVTqw No.224483 Reply
>>224482
forgot to mention all caps and crystals inside have been tested on marquis and mecke reagent and came up positive for MDMA
>>
Betsy Suckleshaw - Wed, 12 Oct 2016 23:29:25 EST RsRUYWdo No.224490 Reply
>>224482
if all partites involved are interested in music, i would highly recommend doing it at a warehouse/forest/desert party, maybe even a psy festival. i'm a firm believer that a roll should be a crowning moment of a larger experience
>>
Isabella Cudgeford - Fri, 14 Oct 2016 06:05:43 EST g7YJT8m3 No.224498 Reply
>>224482
Keep water on hand and even better coconut water, lemon water, gatorade to replenish electrolytes lost in sweat. Also save some weed for the comedown, it will be worth it as it will return the MDMA high with a overpowered but noticeable weed high. Your environment isn't too important because MDMA nearly eliminates anxiety and fear which is why this is my favorite drug of all time and seemingly is the best drug for assisting psychotherapy. I would advise you spend your time talking to people, you will find yourself open to speak of anything to anyone. The open, positive attitude can really benefit relationships with a deeper bond and allow for good well being when used for psychological improvement. Enjoy your roll and be safe man, hope this helps.
>>
Cedric Derringbere - Fri, 14 Oct 2016 15:40:58 EST j39gQjK/ No.224501 Reply
Are they actually interested in trying it? My first experience was awful but because it was something I wanted to do it didn't put me off. If you're more interested in them doing it than they are really make sure they don't overdo it.
>>
Aciddrop !tbcTsdGo8Q!!vVWR8L52 - Fri, 14 Oct 2016 23:58:28 EST IeT2Me3u No.224504 Reply
Do not forget the GLOW STICKS!!!! So fun to play with when rolling and getting light shows is sick. Also it's really nice to go outside at night lay on your back and look at the stars. Also get some menthol ciggs. Even my friends that don't smoke LOVE menthols when rolling. So good.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.