Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Visuals

- Sun, 22 Jan 2017 20:10:30 EST cnXiaBaw No.224927
File: 1485133830284.png -(149022B / 145.53KB, 311x227) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Visuals
What sort of hallucinations/visuals do you see when you take more x?
I sometimes see weird black spots on a white wall
People faces glowing
I was talking with 2 friends and in the corner of my eye i could've sworn i saw one of them wearing sunglasses

Please share stories
>>
Archie Burryville - Sun, 22 Jan 2017 21:50:45 EST wXDOorv/ No.224928 Reply
1485139845249.jpg -(1174967B / 1.12MB, 3650x2424) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
kinda how you described, visuals are similar to what you experience on a mild dose of psychedelics. like shit kind of gets a little WaAaVy, stuff kind of has a glow, stuff like that, maybe if you do a shit load you'll get mild patterning in detailed surfaces, but beyond that its just lovey vibes
>>
Simon Brookwill - Mon, 23 Jan 2017 06:35:29 EST owz2K8IQ No.224931 Reply
They're very weak "psychedelic" visuals.

They remind me of the visuals you get after the 7th hour of a shroom trip. Vague visuals in the corner of your eye.

They look impressive when you take MDMA, but if you compare them to a solid 5g shroom trip, you realise how weak and pale MDMA hallucinations are.
>>
Betsy Guppernuck - Mon, 23 Jan 2017 11:48:20 EST RNKhLroP No.224932 Reply
>>224927
I got some real fuckin' weird hallucinations recently. Based on how long it lasted and how dirty the comedown was I'm gonna say what I took wasn't MDMA, but something similar as it had the euphoria for a while.
When I started coming down, I was chilling in a room with a friend, and his head suddenly started getting bigger and bigger. It wasn't warping, it was incredibly realistic and tbh it really unsettled me. His hands also got smaller too when I looked at them. I'm fine with hallucinations (had some minor ones before when the walls and ceiling were kinda merging into a flat image), but it was way too realistic for me, as everything around it was normal and nothing else was changing.

Then I went to bed soon after to try and sleep it off, and I was getting more realistic delusions. It felt like my housemates dog was jumping on the bed (heard footsteps, a jangle of a collar, even felt the bed depress a little), and obviously there was nothing there, I thought I heard a megaphone in the distance like there were cops outside or something, and it was just a lot of weird shit that I really didn't expect

On actual MDMA tho I get colour enhancement, slight waves occasionally, and when I'm going to bed on the comedown my mind is so visually enhanced that closed eye visuals are cartoony and can take on almost any shape I want it to if I nudge it in the right direction. I truly really enjoy the sleeping part of it because I can drift from those closed eye visuals into dreams without noticing and the dreams take on the same quality
>>
Nigel Poshwetch - Tue, 24 Jan 2017 05:37:15 EST AZLYFlS6 No.224933 Reply
>>224932

Could be fucking anything but may have been MDA, fucking love that shit.
>>
CaninesInHerbivores - Tue, 24 Jan 2017 14:24:09 EST kYD8PHkq No.224935 Reply
Saw guys in a rave that I saw where made of sand and when I watch the light shows during drum&bass or house shows it's hard to remember the details because they filled with such euphoria.
>>
Jenny Pemblemat - Tue, 24 Jan 2017 16:04:47 EST PxpglwmX No.224936 Reply
1485291887991.jpg -(998373B / 974.97KB, 3000x2400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>224927
I get very intense visuals, if i just stand in a dark room with my eyes open.
I see shadows manifesting into themselves right in front of me.
Its quite beautiful, but i don't like the fact that it puts me into this controlling mindset.
It makes me crave an absolute control, devotion towards something. And if i am by myself and don't have a strong aspiration to socialize, ill start planning on how to achieve an equilibrium between living my life and having an impact on something.
>>
Matilda Bezzledad - Wed, 25 Jan 2017 14:31:08 EST FlbVbbEc No.224940 Reply
>>224927
one time we had this dirt MD, i know it was MD but somethings else was in there because when we smoked weed a whole new world opened. Personally i went in to a trance for like a sec or to thinking a buddy of mine who werent there talked to me, and then i snapped out of it and realised i wasnt talking to him. Same thing happened to my buddy who i dropped with. Also i thought i saw a huge cruiseship in a small river because of lights in the backround from houses shifted into it. Another time i got into that trance i talked about and suddenly i was in CS:GO for a few secs
>>
Matilda Bezzledad - Wed, 25 Jan 2017 14:34:15 EST FlbVbbEc No.224941 Reply
>>224940
other than that faces constantly shiftiing, things transforming, seeing people in the woods(not scary since i knew i just hallucinated) and the trance i talked about happened over and over and over for about 1-2 hours with some minutes in between
>>
Edwin Chullyhall - Thu, 26 Jan 2017 08:21:13 EST Pm5myykP No.224943 Reply
>>224940
>i was in CS:GO for a few secs
>thinking a buddy of mine who werent there talked to me, and then i snapped out of it and realised i wasnt talking to him.

Not on MDMA, but similar shit happens to me all the fucking time when Im going to sleep. For example if ive been drinking and smoking weed i might have vivid imagery of me posting on facebook messenger, playing CS or whatever im playing at the time, or feeling like the group I was with earlier is still in my room while im trying to fall asleep.

It has happened so much that I recognize it pretty much right away these days. But the first dozen or so times it happened I had to check facebook afterwards incase I posted something embarrasing or i dunno, lol. Or i try to cover up my naked ass with a blanket because I feel like it would bother my friends who are (not) sitting on my couch.
>>
Lillian Brockleput - Sat, 04 Feb 2017 19:33:12 EST E57OFrUU No.224973 Reply
1486254792452.jpg -(37913B / 37.02KB, 540x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
When i double dropped these 2 yellow stars with a pokeball on the other side few years back, i got insane eye wiggles from lights. When id look at my phone i could not keep my eyes from shaking back and forth but the feeling it gave me was one of my favs, felt like i was getting brain massages. Also i kept rubbing things and rolling around on this leather couch, friends that weren't rolling i felt thought i was nuts but it felt so damn good! Miss the eye wiggles i use to get when i first started rolling, now i don't get them much anymore from rolls.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.