Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Overdose but My fault

- Mon, 06 Feb 2017 23:32:51 EST XqvXBkeB No.224980
File: 1486441971249.jpg -(113927B / 111.26KB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Overdose but My fault
I am no stranger to drugs. I have been taking drugs since I was 17 and im 25 now. I have had very little problem and no hospitalizations until 3 days ago.So 3 days ago, I was doing some mdma(tested) and I seperated out a dose(0.2) and I set it in a capsule right beside the capsule with all the other mdma in it, and I was already rolling. I didnt pay enough attention and accidentally took the capsule with over a gram in it. I realized it when I started to come up and tried to throw up. I did throw up but I was still having serious issues.... My BP was 170 when I called 911 and they took my blood pressure. The signs of my overdose were: Extreme Confusion, Restlessness, I could sit or stand comfortably..... then numbness in fingers working its way up too my elbow. and my neck was really right. Im okay thank god but I just wanted to put my story somewhere. Im not blaming mdma, I should have paid more attention to what I was doing, I just dont want anyone else to go through what I have, so please, double check what you are taking! Love Yall and Rollsafe. Accidents can happen to anyone and some of them can be deadly
>>
Mr clean - Tue, 07 Feb 2017 22:39:45 EST cY0q7nhy No.224987 Reply
1486525185901.jpg -(76417B / 74.63KB, 539x539) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>224980
Got it.

If im going to store a gram of mdma; dont store it in a capsule
I wont set said capsule next to a capsule im making for my dose
I wont brain fart and eat the capsule packed full of mdma rocks rather than the dose amount with a few shards

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.