Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

First Time pls help

- Tue, 14 Feb 2017 11:12:24 EST x3G9fEfY No.225001
File: 1487088744362.png -(456310B / 445.62KB, 586x586) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. First Time pls help
Hi guys,
I'll preface this with the fact that I've only ever smoked weed, sniffed poppers and dropped some Pregabalin...
I bought ecstasy today, a pill named "Super Tesla" with a supposed 220mg of MDMA in the pill. The dude advised that I drop only a half, so what should I expect? Any help much appreciated bros.
>>
Cyril Diffingtick - Tue, 14 Feb 2017 17:40:10 EST cnXiaBaw No.225002 Reply
yeah take half a pill
If you take a whole pill, you'll feel a little nauseous and maybe even vomit.

Well after vomiting you'll feel great, but yeah, take half
>>
Henry Sellerkot - Tue, 14 Feb 2017 19:13:37 EST ZeVyEzME No.225003 Reply
>>225001
definitely take half.
What to expect
>incredible rush on the comeup. You'll get hot, cold, hot again and your heart will start pumping
>euphoria, great happy feelings
>loving everyone, finding everything amazing
>everything feels great to the touch
>boundless energy when moving, but if you're in a relaxed environment the most chilled you've ever felt.
>on the comedown your short term memory will be fucked. You'll forget sentences in the middle of saying them, but you can reach back into your memories incredibly far long term

You'll get a bit of a queasy stomach no matter what. If you don't throw up often then you should be able to keep everything down (usually comes out the other end an hour or so later anyway), but MDMA gets the body to make more serotonin, the happy brain chemical. Serotonin is also released in the stomach tho which is why your stomach may feel a bit weird

Tips!
>Check your pill on pillreports.net, do it with every new pill you get (and best to check often in case fakes start appearing)
>Do it with friends. Seriously especially for a first time this is a must. You won't have a bad time alone most likely, but trust me it's better with friends
>Drink water, don't mix with alcohol.
>wear comfy clothes, make a big pillow pile or something, just be comfy af

you'll be fine man, just remember, too much of anything is bad. Don't ruin the high by buying loads and doing it often, (because you'll probably love this shit) it really loses its charm if you do it too much.
>>
Martin Drillybanks - Wed, 15 Feb 2017 06:17:02 EST aiTOOoB5 No.225005 Reply
>>225003
>You'll forget sentences in the middle of saying them,
I have never experienced this. This usually happens when combined with a lot of weed.
>>
Dr Jeuss - Wed, 15 Feb 2017 09:49:15 EST x3G9fEfY No.225006 Reply
Thanks dudes, so I'll actually be taking it later this evening... As an outsider of the MDMA scene, you always here of teens dying in festivals by cause of adulterated pills and whatnot, but thanks for putting my mind at ease. Hopefully, this will be a great experience for my girlfriend and I since we're both taking a half.
>>
Dr Jeuss - Wed, 15 Feb 2017 09:49:15 EST x3G9fEfY No.225007 Reply
Thanks dudes, so I'll actually be taking it later this evening... As an outsider of the MDMA scene, you always here of teens dying in festivals by cause of adulterated pills and whatnot, but thanks for putting my mind at ease. Hopefully, this will be a great experience for my girlfriend and I since we're both taking a half.
>>
Cyril Brunkinnin - Wed, 15 Feb 2017 20:44:37 EST JJrpJOlT No.225008 Reply
not OP but I'm in same boat, got some MDMA first time and wondering how much I should take

also the one thing I'm nervous about is it acting like a truth syrum and me spilling out all of my deep secrets to my friends... my friend who took it told me a bunch of deep secrets and encouraged me to ask anything and they would tell me the truth.. I dont want this to happen
>>
Dr.Jeuss - Thu, 16 Feb 2017 03:49:03 EST x3G9fEfY No.225009 Reply
Holy. Fuck my. Moly.
I don't even know what I was so caught up about.. Even after a huge meal, it only took 20 minutes or so to get this amazing light, warm tingle start at the back of my head and slowly consume my whole body. My lips were so dry, and I was grinding my mouth around a lot and I've literally erased he back corners of my gums and my lips were bleeding a little.
I felt so much love and necessity to connect - it was the best experience of my life for definite.
Thanks bros.
>>
Emma Habblewill - Thu, 16 Feb 2017 09:54:05 EST cnXiaBaw No.225010 Reply
>>225008
Like we said, take half a pill. Ecstacy (for me) is not a truth syrup. You just say what you feel comfortable saying. You won't tell any secrets. And besides they'll probably forget it anyways.
>>
Basil Hishston - Thu, 16 Feb 2017 16:44:08 EST hkDg7z48 No.225012 Reply
>>225001
No, the pill weighs 220mg that doesn't mean there is 200mg of MDMA, and most likely there isn't. You also better test the pill because it could be any array of chemicals a common pill contains very little MDMA, and probably mostly amphetamine, or caffeine because it's extremely cheap.
>>
Eliza Fummlelock - Tue, 21 Feb 2017 21:59:43 EST JJrpJOlT No.225036 Reply
>>225008
am this poster
took 100mg, redosed a bunch more though throughout the night had a total of 330.. it was fucking amazing. wasn't a truth syrum and I had nothing to worry about because it was just pure bliss, I advise newcomers to go for a decent dose so you don't keep compulsively redosing like I did

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.