Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Microdose with cannabis edibles or slightly empathogenic stims

- Thu, 07 Sep 2017 10:25:22 EST W2811qSo No.225718
File: 1504794322825.jpg -(88639B / 86.56KB, 850x567) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Microdose with cannabis edibles or slightly empathogenic stims
I'm considering experimenting with once a month 15-25mg doses of MDMA in combination with cannabis edibles, or at the tail-end of a modafinil day or similar stims that have mildly empathogenic and social qualities. The reason for this is because I love MDMA, but a proper roll really fucks me up in terms of motivation and emotion for the 2 months after.

I'm enthusiastic and I mainly use MDMA as a kind of psychedelic, it helps me evaluate myself and my social environment. When I've used a 15-25mg dose with aforementioned combos, I've gotten everything out of the trip I need, which would feel like a normal roll for the most part. Afterwards, I don't get fucked up.

Last time I did it was about a month ago and I'm curious to try it again, to see if it's sustainable. Before I try I'd be really curious to hear about anyone else's experiences with (regular) MDMA microdosing or mixing low dose MDMA with other substances in general.
>>
Albert Congermack - Fri, 08 Sep 2017 00:22:07 EST Ar0Kc+dP No.225719 Reply
once a month sounds good enough to me, please come back and share! there's a lot we dont know about molly, if you could keep a journal on your findings that would be awesome.
>>
Esther Wimmlepirk - Sun, 01 Oct 2017 18:15:50 EST W2811qSo No.225762 Reply
>>225751
I still haven't done it at home because I haven't collected enough information yet.
>>
William Clenkinfirk - Sat, 14 Oct 2017 20:21:20 EST FDGwcOOe No.225797 Reply
jolly african-americans

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.