Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Strangely mild X experience

- Wed, 27 Sep 2017 00:01:30 EST w3xJRA3A No.225752
File: 1506484890317.jpg -(65852B / 64.31KB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Strangely mild X experience
HI guys. I don't take molly often. Maybe once a year or so. I had a long weekend. Friday we took clonazepam and smoked a ton of weed. My friends managed to score some meth and stayed up all night but that shit isn't for me so I went to bed. Next morning the same continued but with ecstasy. I was somewhat high on xanax and weed when some dude came and sold us blue tesla pills. Tesla's are supposed to be great, but since we are (relatively) cautious, we tested them and behold they were MDMA.

My friends took one pill each, but I decided to take only half since teslas are supposed to be around 200 mg and I become super annoying when I roll too hard. Hour after the ingestion we were smoking weed and my friends were definitely feeling it and wanted to hit the club.

We started our way to the nearest loud music joint but I wasn't feeling anything. My vision was slightly blurry and my mouth tasted like pills. I took the second half when in line. In the club I was drinking beer and water to make sure I won't get too dehydrated. Hours pass and I can't feel anything. Only mild tracers and audio hallucinations. My friends were completely out of it. One of the took three pills during the night and was almost catatonic.

Could it be that the benzos I took completely eliminated the MDMA hight? Did the dude sell us a bunk batch and my friends were having fun with placebo? Could there be something stranger going on?
>>
Augustus Blapperfet - Wed, 27 Sep 2017 07:20:25 EST 4oLQoA1v No.225753 Reply
The long half-life of the clonazepam most likely dulled your roll.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.