Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Did I already lose the magic or am I overly paranoid?

- Tue, 19 Dec 2017 18:17:21 EST m8e+Cg0Z No.225923
File: 1513725441920.jpg -(53831B / 52.57KB, 576x472) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Did I already lose the magic or am I overly paranoid?
Recently I had my 4th roll/1st candyflip after a 5 month break. Prior to that I had 2 underwhelming experiences and one real roll (150 mg of pure, tested M. about 30mg more than is advised for some one my weight), all of them spaced apart (third time close to a year after 2nd).

Now my recent roll was horrible. Felt nauseous, had no euphoria and my feelings were muted (didnt feel excited/happy anymore as the nausea&M kicked in) and I felt my first comedown which had me crying and depressed for 1.5 days after the roll, after which I was fine.

My friends complained that the stuff was unpure and unevenly mixed because they too had bad rolls, but I did feel MDMA like effects (sweating alot+elevated temperature, jaw going crazy in pictures, striking up conversations with strangers more easily, opened up a bit emotionally).

I never redosed prior to this incident, but I acted like a dumbass this time.
0 hours: finger dipped a minute amount just taste what mdma tastes like (tripping on acid, being a dumbass)
really enjoying myself up this point
4 hours; sipped half of a water bottle with around 100 mg thrown in
4+30: nauseous, all the acid euphoria gone by this point. decide to take more to get mself rolling. finger dipped a bit more, threw up almost instantly
then at around 5 hours 30 minutes I took one last finger dip because I still wasn't feeling any euphoria. after that I guess I felt more euphoric, but it was very sporadric.

If I had to guesstimate, I'd say that I took anywhere from 150mg to 200mg of MDMA during that night. I threw in half of a 200 mg bag in the water bottle and drank around half of the bottle, and my friend estimated that there was 300 mg in the bag which I used for redosing (I consumed about 1/3rd of that during my 2 redoses)

Now, what do you guys think, did I damage my serotonin receptors during the third roll permanently (I've been really happy ever since that roll but I do guess that my cognitive capabilities felt lowered afterwards), or was this 4th experience shit purely because we were sold bunk MDMA and my come down was intensified from redosing and tripping on acid? I recovered really fast and I've no depression what so ever, but I've problems with memory and focusing on school work, which I had before my candyflipping attempt anyways.

Sorry about the long ass post, thanks for taking the time <3
>>
Samuel Woshwutch - Thu, 21 Dec 2017 16:17:01 EST l/Hqfv9h No.225924 Reply
1513891021800.jpg -(24936B / 24.35KB, 283x314) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>225923
bunk mdma, redosing, and the acid all contributed to this yes. no you havent lost the magic. no, rolling a FOURTH (gasp-- almost unheard of) time has not permanently fried your brain.

just relax friend

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.